• millemonkey!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • paaaint!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nosferatuseven!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

i belive Willem van holland to be one hell of a PnP player aswell :) together with open eye, torgom21 and gicusan.... why the hell aint they at the list :p

open eye yes he was good. torgom i don't rmember. gicusan is not that great, i could easily own gicusan in every way when it comes to PnP.

they are not on the list cause they're not regular posters any more.

DeletedUser

torgom21 where the co player to lara jane, one of the most pro players in this game :) when he and lara had 2500 incomes he labeled everything sniped and defended and lost 1 single village wich he recapped 1 min later or so :p

DeletedUser

and it should have been "best PnP poster ever in w13!" ^^

yeah i agree. i would win though, so it is hardly fair. suprised you did not pick up on me saying i'm better than gicusan at PnP.

DeletedUser

This is a mega blowout for RvK. When i can vote for myself and get in 2nd, it's not even a competition haha.

PS: Who the hell voted for me?

lord rok

i am a little sorry that i had just 1 vote, because Xela would deserve a point as well...
not for anything else, just for stats....

BMA, u climbed high... second place earned with just spam...
if it would be possible to give -1 points, i am sure u would get some (from E/PWC)

DeletedUser

Why the hell my name is on the list :icon_eek:? and someone voted for me :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i think that shards is a little bit overrated, dont understand me wrong, she is great, but she isnt almighty...

you're wrong, she is almighty:icon_wink:

as well as all-seeing:icon_biggrin:

back to reality (sorry Shards, I wasn't serious about that :icon_smile), Lord Rok, who from this world had better PnP than she did? She is one of the best TW.net ever had ;-)

DeletedUser

after i voted i realised i wanted to vote for some one else. gutted.