best section

DeletedUser48847

It's basically spam area. OT was full of "noobs", so they created these. :p

Im Happy

What is this area for, as far as i see it the world 34 area is where all the talk goes on, yet this place is not for spamming but general talk, but thats what happens in the world 34 area, frankly these are a bit pointless

DeletedUser

hi im benny14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

w34 forums are nealy dead we need some EXCITMENT!!:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

We need some tourism

lets make some ultra sexy amazing advertisements and run them in other forums.

DeletedUser

w34 forums are nealy dead we need some EXCITMENT!!:icon_cry:

i was trying to at least make them a little more interesting by injecting my random brand of humour but i've received infractions for trying to liven the place up so i'm just gonna quit that while i'm ahead :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i was trying to at least make them a little more interesting by injecting my random brand of humour but i've received infractions for trying to liven the place up so i'm just gonna quit that while i'm ahead :icon_eek:

Was it the jokes:lol: or was it from here:icon_smile:? Im still good:icon_biggrin:(but I haven't done anything worth reporting I think).

DeletedUser

umm....I sang a song, I'd do it here but i'd probaly get an infraction.....

DeletedUser

Was it the jokes:lol: or was it from here:icon_smile:? Im still good:icon_biggrin:(but I haven't done anything worth reporting I think).

apparantly posting roflcopter & fail pics in the stoooooopid Lewis-fool-ism thread is infraction-worthy :icon_rolleyes:
i just hope the idiot that posts that lewis crap got an infraction.. or better yet a ban grrrr

umm....I sang a song, I'd do it here but i'd probaly get an infraction.....

careful now :icon_wink: don't tempt the powers that be

DeletedUser

Well I guess Ill have to take that back I just got infracted for my sigs. I need asked for a little more clarification to see if I got it right because I was a little confused.