Best Speed Player(s)

DeletedUser

and fyi, there are no good speed players any more, i came back and owned it with ease, if the likes of miggy/Grant/namaz/Alex came back to play regularly they would be rank 1 every round
Nub please....
I don't see a single average player in the link you gave. just because you win a round doesn't mean everyone sucks :lol:

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

and fyi, there are no good speed players any more, i came back and owned it with ease, if the likes of miggy/Grant/namaz/Alex came back to play regularly they would be rank 1 every round

omg you won by a few 1000 difference your like so good NOT any half decent player would off owned that map or if not the map they would of been double 2nds point you noob jayjay you seriously do suck

DeletedUser

agreed. really no good players today... I mean Adrian is only one whos still playin and used to 2 years ago.

Makes me wonder why teh f*** is he still here though.

I miss them though. forums used to be alot more fun back then... Can't compare Cornish's stupid comments to grant verbally abusing people in the forums.

P.S-why is this thread still up? I was away from the forums for about 5 months and its still alive!

DeletedUser

okay I'm done arguing with old players who think they're the bests that ever existed even though players who have seen them and current decent players seem to disagree(they themselves are the only ones who think they are better). No point arguing with delusional people ^.^

I mean look at the current round:
1 Jobson1984 NANDOS 4.495 1 4495
2 Adrian D. 4.186 1 4186
3 jayjaypureownage 2.037 1 2037

Adrian's little brother (Dorin <3 ) outgrowing JayJay more than 2x in points. how can he even dare to talk on forums about who is good let alone sayi how everyone sucks :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh thats borin, this is tribal wars, and they f**ked the round up, defense shud be weaker than it is, thats the purpose of CAT/BASH rounds, make the offensive players shine, turtling shows weakness, why do you think all the top players are mainly O
It's called adapting to round settings! When there is a cat round, you make defense and pointwhore.
And I find it hilarious now that you are even finding mistakes about the game by saying "defense shud be weaker than it is" :lol:

DeletedUser

just ask yourself why everyone left speed... people played for action that you can't get in worlds, something to keep you busy and entertained, thats why we play games isn't it? entertainment, just sitting about building a virtual village and eating nukes is fun? not for any normal guy...
not all rounds are like that. only cat rounds are. and Offense is strong as long as you have rams. but seriously attacking with LCs (no rams,axes)on someone who has spears and a high wall? of course you don't get a good result :lol:

DeletedUser103338

Just stop arguing. I lost, jay also lost his troops as I did. We're equal, we can't say someone is better than the other one. Cat is a round for turtles and pointwhores, bash is the reverse round. Normal rounds and bashes are the rounds which kept the speed alive. Answer given, hope you'll be happy now.

DeletedUser

You did really good in the startup, the mistakes you made were:
1) this round is a cat one; you needed to cat, not do suicide
2) after you killed my deff, you should've send 7 fakes and one real, not 8 attacks with 50 lc each
3) if you saw I started building spears, you should've stop :p
4) you should've gotten more points as this was a cat round

And you should stop underestimating the Newschool players

DeletedUser

Noob please.

The rankings say it all.

1 Jobson1984 NANDOS 10.046 1
2 Adrian D. NULL 7.512 1
3 bloodwolf1 NULL 5.137 1
4 ThePunisher40 -=TZ=- 4.297 1
5 jayjaypureownage NULL 4.210 1

My brother showed that he's about twice as good as you. Hell, even The Punisher managed to outgrow you, and yet you show your face on the forum and claim to be a good player?

[spoil]
facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1158.jpg
[/spoil]

So far everything you've said comes against you.