Best Strategy?

DeletedUser

If a player was looking to make a strategy to keep a decent resource level. Troop production and farming sequence. Then on to nobelling and having more than one village what is the best startegy? I'm looking to make one my own and use it perfectly. Any suggestions or startegies for that matter fully Welcome.

DeletedUser

don't get nobled <-- that one's key

be aggressive

be active

farm as much as you can

Matt76827

servy pretty much says it all but 1 thing to add is get a PA or 2 that are following a similar strat so you can help each other out but not cramp each other.

DeletedUser

Never had a PA, never wanted one.

I've had people that I've been friendly with, but I've never felt the need to make a formal pact saying we wouldn't attack each other.

DeletedUser

if i get PAs that is at the point i have five villages or so... and well, if you are active enough you don't even need a tribe to get to top 50... (been there done that) (and i weren't top 50 in first two days, if somethinks that im just being a wiseass here :icon_evil: )

and in 4.0 just build (what you think is) oversized farming force as barbarians are so good farms

DeletedUser

I know what you mean servy I try to do that already but I mean keeping level point-troop levels and high res. production. Whilst growing.

DeletedUser27787

Just start farming alot. Farm as much as you can until you start gaining too much spare resources with all buildings queued up, and then upgrade barracks/stable and HQ if you think its needed. Its better to spend your resources on your army then on your buildings.

DeletedUser

There is no perfect strategy, every single player plays best in different ways depending on how active they are, what kind of tribe they are in, what their surroundings are like, even the world settings. (speed/4.0)

Every time i've tried to play off a strategy i've pretty much screwed up, you should just react to the position you're in as best your common sense tels you.

But obviously, there is one thing that stays contsant throughout, and that's farming as much as possible.

DeletedUser

I've never had a PA either. Just keep your free PA until you get more than 2-3vills. Always farm. Never let your troops stay in your vill while your online. I have a farming technique thingy, When i'm online, i farm the vills closer to me, even if they give me low res as i can keep sending them back quickly to get more, but before i go offline, i send my troops out on longer raids, so that when i next logo on, i have sufficient res.

It seems to be working fine so far^^

DeletedUser

Note, the first two posters, and maybe the third, were talking about PA [Personal Alliances]. You last lot started talking about PA[Premium Accounts]. This leads me to believe perhaps you weren't reading the posts themselves, just skimming?

DeletedUser

Premium Account. A premium account gives you additional features in the game. It doesn't mean you have access to more troops or more resources or anything that would mean you have to pay to win, though. It'll give you access to queueing more than five buildings in the villa HQ, a quickbar so you can navigate more easily, and a few dozen more advantages. I can't be bothered fetching a list though.

Basically it just makes playing TW a lot less time consuming.

A PA can also mean Personal Ally, which is just someone you have decided to have a private friendship with that is near you and can you help you/you can help them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks i use to play tw back when world 5 was the new world i just never seen that abbreviation

DeletedUser

I was told to do it this way:
Build troops till you can keep everything queued 24/7 (Stables, Rax & HQ).
From that point keep everything queued 24/7.
If you have too many res, upgrade your rax/stables until you start having difficulty keeping everything perma-queued.

Muldie325

It is encouraged for players to use the search feature rather than making new threads. In this case it appears the player has done so, and should not be criticised for it.