Best Team on W52

DeletedUser93513

I'll bite.

1.0 Memory Lane
This phenomenal woman won my heart a year ago, and has had me on a leash ever since. I would have taken K72 and set to delete after doing so, but this lady kept me fighting for her tribe, in a way that made me proud to be fighting for her and for her tribe. I am periodically close to quitting, but have never yet had the iron resolve that would be required for me to in any way deliberately let down my one true heterosexual love. Go on Minaise, I've given you ammunition, do your worst. I dare ya.

1.5 Aleksandr1
The driving force of Bush. Him and ML have both been the necessary cogs for Bush to function for a long period of time. A fantastic planner, a great co-ordinator, a talented sitter and an entertaining, if slightly mean, person to have conversations with.

2. Coplayed by a Horse
I love this dude. Pretty damn awesome guy to play with and talk to. Smartest troll I've met, and I enjoyed every minute I have spent fighting on Chelsea Staub alongside him. We make a good tag-team :icon_redface:

3. The Talamasca
One of the only two SOHK people who I believe have earned the right to be on this list of mine. Both from past worlds and this world, I've always enjoyed the company of this charming woman, and although we don't always agree on matters, I wouldn't have anything to do with diplomacy (lol) if she weren't my counterpart.

4. Old Santhergeist
Beast of a player. What I used to refer to as "Team Aleks" was quite an impressive one, and a driving force to the destruction of WET.

5. Knarley
Defensively, the man is my God. If he asks, I'll create an urban dictionary entry under "Knarley" stating this. The defense of the Matejma account on his watch, only compares with one other defensive display. Which is my next entry.

6. Kingmq38
Kingmq and I made a fantastic team - I am not being arrogant by saying so, merely summing up my opinion on what we achieved. Granted, we both found it frustrating at times, as the account was never looking likely to hold out. However, the sheer fact that it outlasted the entirety of WET when essentially isolated on all sides from Bush, surrounded by enemies, it kept up the most entertaining, and effort-filled, fight I've had the pleasure of being a part of. I would never choose to fight alongside anybody more than him again. Proud to say that I've worked with this beast before, and will do so again.

7. Googly (under kingmq38 night sitter, and Chelsea Staub)
Partially for reasons given above. But also partially because of the simple fact that I have capped more enemy villages than any other player in this war. I may not be perfect, may have "attitude problems", may even be an annoyance *cough* to argue with when you are wrong and can't accept that fact *cough*, but I am effective. Plus, I have the added benefit of not being interested in player rankings much, and so don't need to eat 100+ barbs when I'm on a war front in order to appease my ego :icon_rolleyes:

8. Megabron/Davidga
I like this dude. He's almost like a tamed Aleks! A good fighter, and he's played key accounts in the success Bush has had to date. A solid defender and fighter.

9. Dwinpenny
One of the last remaining of Team Aleks. And is a decent guy to chat to, polite and helpful. A true team player, and one who I would happily play alongside in the future.

10. Lawtonisw23
He's a fighter. I may disagree with him, fall out with him and make up a long time later on, and may even dislike him half the time I'm playing. But he's an active leader (unlike some), and a good fighter. I won't put my thought on his other ex -MM- tribemates, as I don't wish to be too insulting. Him and Tala, are the only two I believe have earned their spot on this thread from SOHK, as I simply haven't seen others ever commit properly to a war long-term. Which is why they are the only ones appearing on this list.

All noobs.

DeletedUser

Best team posts and discussion ONLY please, bloodthirsty please contribute to the thread topic or refrain from posting.