best TLA attacker

DeletedUser89005

for me i would say dal.. "sobaks" positioned himself and supported it well.. that has got to be given.. other than that, non, all within tla liked cat attacks why cat a vill, then nobel it for me to only nobel it back simply because you have no ability to defend... maddness...
no other can claim what he has done..

DeletedUser87372

I am not cat happy, I only cat a village I have no intention of nobling, which is not often. Otherwise it is small tactical catting to make shuffling support difficult.

That said, I would agree with you that Sobaks is a great attacker, as is Logboss, Bloodfest, Mikey9Points and quite a few others (I think myself included). All with our own styles and strategies, some go for a blasting approach, others smashing, and others a sniper. Considering the ground they have all taken from Grind, I would say they are all quite effective.

DeletedUser

Cats are my friends. Cats liked to pay your villages a visit. Jess and i Catted you because you are annoying. I took some of your villages. i really dont care to keep. i'm here to annoy. i kept one. i was happy with that. the fact that you have to put forth effort and rebuild is what i care about. or cared about.

Especially... since all of your pompous bragging about "we're coming back" "i'm so skilled" "grind will win"... LOL. and then you quit. oh i know... RL got in the way. True that. This game is annoying at best anymore. especially when most of your friends have already quit.

Actually Berty boy... i'm sad you are gone. when i was annoyed at you, i at least had the motivation to send nukes with lots of cats. nowadays, i just check in, mint, and send the occasional nuke and noble package.

DeletedUser

I rarely used cats unless I find the target to keep dodging me but even then I usually just sneak in there and capture it.

DeletedUser89005

Actually Berty boy... i'm sad you are gone. when i was annoyed at you, i at least had the motivation to send nukes with lots of cats. nowadays, i just check in, mint, and send the occasional nuke and noble package.
that you did and not just from the one account either..lol

as for you jv, yes you where a strong attacker, thats what i liked about you, you had guts to push deep, but in doing so i also knew you had no def to maintain it, thats why i mailed you that time, could you or others have been stopped in certian K's yes they could have, i alone could have done that and in some cases i did, but alas i was one against a collection.. a lack of teamwork and isolation was mine and others downfall, but whilst we persued it i believe we did put up a good fight.. i would have been sitting mongo's or anothers account and attacking with my own only to find i could'nt attack anymore etc, the teamwork broke us, isolation limited us to but a few players who could sit etc and without that isolation i and others would still be there and i can assure you and others the stats would not be looking the same, in other words it was grind who defeated me, ickle, mongo, not TLA.. we had the ability to do the damage and did so up until our leaving, we just did'nt have that support network anymore to continue it and with the power ego struggles going on and the doubts as to who i actually was we just kinda gave up on it, but yes we could have and we did make a differance, its just a pity (and it kills me) grind did not accept us again, as i know i and ickle woulld have kept that resolve going, just as we gave it life when the "super tribe" was created.. we atleast had the resolve and the activity to persue our goals and never permitted sat accounts, as for what remains of grind i can only look upon in despair, we had everything in front of us to progress with.. but yet we let ego's and certian individuals lead us astray, the longest standing tribe within world 29 was destroyed by itself, lessons i have adhered to and lessons i will take with me to the next world, which reminds me.. who is open to one, i miss this game big time.. and hope to return in a few weeks with a new world..

DeletedUser

Can someone close this thread because Bert quit under the pressure of being catted and this thread which he started aint needed anymore.

BYE BYE BIG BIRD

If you remember Simons story from a while ago he was exactly correct how it ended up,here was his ending.:icon_biggrin:

and you ended up on a park bench:

big+bird+dead.jpg

Simon cried as i watched them drag you away:

big-bird-in-truck.jpg

They threw you out to sea:

bigbird.jpg

and when you washed up.. no respect was shown:

DeletedUser

Lol still find it funny now.But question is how on earth did Simon know how the ending was?

DeletedUser

best TLA attacker i.d have to say paladayi now am only going from my own point of view so for me it would be paladayi who gets my vote .

yes bert grind was destroyed by its self we should never have merged with X well merge is a bit strong it was more of a take over . yeh bert a new world not a bad idea as long as you don.t call the tribe grind . KGR is much better :)