Best Tribe CoA

DeletedUser

its quite obvious you don't

never ftw

+1
emoticon-00134-bear.gif

DeletedUser

Both Punch's and Phoenx's are awesome! Both are made with such details, that you can sit and stare, and keep finding something new to look at. I must say though that I favor Punch's slightly more.

DeletedUser

I used the base off a siggy I had made ages ago, before I quit before, and had never completed into something good. There's a few things I think could be improved (the clarify in a few sections of it)... but overall I'm pretty pleased with my work since I haven't used Photoshop (CS3) for about a year.

dfix

So far I'd vote for never, really like it and it's his proper work, not a chip nick like mine ;P

DeletedUser96310

Hey all, lets wait to discuss favorites until we have a few more nominations. I don't want to give the perception that its decided before its barely began. There are multiple fun and deserving COA's, we just need people to nominate them. :)

DeletedUser

Have to say, we're blessed with the CoA we have, nothing around like it :)

DeletedUser

Nothing can beat a gorgeous girl with a big fat hamburger sitting on an IKEA sign. :O

PetarPavao

stormy.. this is not a contest for horny teens, its art! tsk tsk.. and right about when I thought there was hope for you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser97024

Both Punch's and Phoenx's are awesome! Both are made with such details, that you can sit and stare, and keep finding something new to look at. I must say though that I favor Punch's slightly more.

wait till you see mine... you may never get off your laptop again....

DeletedUser

3642782.png

Nominated by: Uncle Gus
Creator: zard7

Last edited by a moderator:

jestersheep

I think I am going to make a new one for Act1. Be sure to check it out over the next few days (Should be done within days hopefully). So far the Punch one is pretty cool although I do agree it has a lot going on. The main focus in that image should be the face and the fist... It's kinda hard to make out both with so much (Randomness?) going on. In terms of design it isn't great but the colour use and style is cool.
And before you say, 'PetarPavao' I know nothing of art. I am a 3D/2D artist working in a successful games company. I have to agree with '35se' here.
But don't get me wrong, it looks great! (Everyone can always use feedback, so there is my 2 cents).

DeletedUser96310

Current Siggy Nominations:
IKEA
Punch!
Phoenix Reborn
Hop Us!

Surely there are more out there. Need peeps to nominate them. :)

DeletedUser

I'll nominate CHIK3N's because I think a chicken doing karate is awesome.

user_image.php