Best tribe names.

DeletedUser18772

I like my tribes - T.L.G - something about cute furry animals with rocket launchers appeal to me - :lol:

DeletedUser

have you seen the movie?

EDIT: on topic I think hippos was proboly the best.

I just felt so identified with it...

Zoolander: So join now, 'cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids?

lmao

DeletedUser

I just felt so identified with it...

Zoolander: So join now, 'cause at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids?

lmao

I thought it was really, really, really, really ridiculously good looking, or something like that. I do like it though :)

littlelegs3

Im from Delta Force (Small good tribe on rim) And we were thinking of a name and i suggested:

Turnips Of Death but it was turned down.

Also Killer Bunnies. (has anyone played the game :lol:)

DeletedUser

XXL defo have the best pic... although im not sure who out of our tribe would of done the damage. from what ive heard they are all pretty small

lord andrais

nRo would be my pick

if we were to name a continent for the least imaginative tribal names, I vote for K45. 300 family, LOME (Lord of the rings, wooo), and DoS (dragons of sparta! lol).

Rename k45 Blockbuster movie tribes.

wow. creative.. so according to everyone here if i made a tribe called "~". it would be so creative you would all have to say it was good.

such blind crucifiction is rather ignorant. ESPECIALLY (and yes in defence of my tribe) against a tribe that is based on one of the graetest literary genuis ever to live and which there has NEVER been any tribe called it before. so i think originality rules our your "least imaginative" claim.
ITS A NAME!. some it has no meaning to and is random others choose it for a specific reason.

respect is something earned not givin, but a common decency should be shown!.

by the way.. block buster movie tribes. did it occur to you that perhaps it is based on the coallition of the movie trillogy and the books INCLUDING the silmarillion, The Hobbit and the appendicies so perhaps center can use us to teach kids to read givin its a quality, high level reading, trillogy of novels.

DeletedUser

My Dukes rage, not one to annoy
world 16 is run over by 300 spin offs

lord andrais

no.. my fiance is a person who you dont want to enrage LOL im a puring kitten compared to her.

lord andrais

My Dukes rage, not one to annoy
world 16 is run over by 300 spin offs

yeah, i would agree, 5 of which being based in K45. perhaps we should change our name to "300ext" (300 exterminators).. until things have cleared then we can take our original name back. LOL

DeletedUser29719

Selfish, but i think the name of my tribe counts among the best. :icon_wink:

Coyotes and ACME, tag is BANG!
user_image.php

Other than ours, Orange and Hippos are the ones that i most like.

DeletedUser

Want to propose to a loved one? Need to advertise your tribe? Just want a cool place to tag up? Look no further, RatedR is renting out their description.

If you are interested in renting this space mail one of the RatedR members and they will send the mail to the appropriate delegate and they will send you out an application form that will then be notarized and stamped under C-Sub Section 4 - Paragraph 13, line 6. A signature will then be required to formalize said application from both parties and a third-party witness that is impartial and has no relation to either parties A or B in said application.

Once the application has been formalized it will be placed under review for a later date that is yet to be determined.

We at RatedR thank you for your interest in renting our space.

Disclaimer: RatedR (Restricted 18+) has a strict policy towards minors. Under 18 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian. Tribe includes but is not limited to ; Strong Violence, Torture, Pervasive Terror, Grizzly Images, Language and some Sexual Material.

wovenstorm

well we do have to talk about tribe stuff too... =\

let me sit someone sometime and I'll see if I can get the party going properly hun :icon_wink:

In the meantime, /me supports center's name. center.

DeletedUser

I like tribe names that bare a resemblance to their COA, I.e Hippos,Cnd, Phail and especially XXL.

petcho

i like XXL and Center

if we change it a little for best tribe picture i would go with PIEP :lol:

matt rider

Despite the fact i was kicked by openeye ;)
Hippos has the best name , hungry hungry hippos > genius!

DeletedUser

I also like my tribes name Tribe it's just plain and simple :)

I thought your tribe was called Aten :icon_rolleyes:

Btw, that XXL picture, I'm guessing that chick had the sides of her mouth split open. Presumably from trying to swallow something that didn't exactly fit. Wonder what ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh man eolver has been wanting to use center as a tribe name for so long and what do you know it works pretty nicely.

XXL, CND, nRu, Hippos, moocow and BANG! are all good as well, it's nice to see a bit of originality when it comes to names in this world :)