Best tribe names.

DeletedUser

What do you guys think the best tribe names are in World 16?

I have got to hand it to Hippos, whoever came up with the idea obviously has some major creativity.

DoS, however have no sense of creativity. Any tribe name with 300, Sparta, Spartans, Dragons, Knights or any other massive cliche I am not a big fan of.

Illusive4

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about the name being created??
We are Hippos... We are destined... We are... HUNGRY :icon_twisted:

( ^ Wtf?! )

Most of us played Hungry Hippos when we were younger :p I know i certainly did lol.

flannel

What do you guys think the best tribe names are in World 16?

I have got to hand it to Hippos, whoever came up with the idea obviously has some major creativity.
Ride nuts much, homes? How about you tell 'em how good they smell and how bouncy and full-bodied their hairdoos are.

(s'a joke, promise)

DeletedUser18772

Funny how tribes have gone from having hard core war names in the earlier worlds to trying to outdo each other for funny or nooby names.

E.G. Hippos, Center, We Suck, Noobs R us.

Personally I like the Campaign for Noob Disarmament, but thats just me :lol:

DeletedUser

DoS, however have no sense of creativity. Any tribe name with 300, Sparta, Spartans, Dragons, Knights or any other massive cliche I am not a big fan of.

no sh*t, stolen straight from w8, original profile was copy and pasted word for word, including the pic, it's changed a bit now though

DeletedUser

I've got to admit that Center is the only one that has made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Dj Dilated

CnD ftw, thats just legendary "Campaign For N00b "Disarmament"

DeletedUser

If you've seen Zoolander you would understand why Center is the best. ;)

DeletedUser18772

lmfao! I wanted FTW but it was taken - booo!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser26793

nRo would be my pick

if we were to name a continent for the least imaginative tribal names, I vote for K45. 300 family, LOME (Lord of the rings, wooo), and DoS (dragons of sparta! lol).

Rename k45 Blockbuster movie tribes.

DeletedUser

Actually, if you were to say... the best
it doesn't have to be original. It just need to have that "best" effect.

All the funny tribe names are just noob, which is owned by nRo :p

However, I got to admit HIPPO's is the only one that has the best effect. It also alludes to a game...played by children to I guess create humour.
But hippos are powerful, big, and added that they are "hungry" which conveys danger.

I think the original good ones have their effect downgraded by the noobs' 'cliche'
Like, "dragons", "lions", "snakes", "tigers", etc are just cliche...but who would thought of a hippo as dangerous? In reality it kind of is, its extremely aggressive.