Best tribe names.

Damnation56

oh man eolver has been wanting to use center as a tribe name for so long and what do you know it works pretty nicely.

XXL, CND, nRu, Hippos, moocow and BANG! are all good as well, it's nice to see a bit of originality when it comes to names in this world :)

Hippos has my vote. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser22267

I love my name of course, cuz I thought of it because I was fed up with trying to make cool tribe names. I knew this one wouldn't work either, so I decided to make it a joke.

Other then that, I like Center.

DeletedUser26793

wow. creative.. so according to everyone here if i made a tribe called "~". it would be so creative you would all have to say it was good.

such blind crucifiction is rather ignorant. ESPECIALLY (and yes in defence of my tribe) against a tribe that is based on one of the graetest literary genuis ever to live and which there has NEVER been any tribe called it before. so i think originality rules our your "least imaginative" claim.
ITS A NAME!. some it has no meaning to and is random others choose it for a specific reason.

respect is something earned not givin, but a common decency should be shown!.

by the way.. block buster movie tribes. did it occur to you that perhaps it is based on the coallition of the movie trillogy and the books INCLUDING the silmarillion, The Hobbit and the appendicies so perhaps center can use us to teach kids to read givin its a quality, high level reading, trillogy of novels.

if your tribe is named after a major motion picture, I dont consider it original. :) Thats all. Now if you went with something like Ghost Busters, then I would be all for it. Because the Ghost Busters are just that cool.

lord andrais

in reply to that, suprisingly i was originally going to go with stay-puff marshmellow men.. (2 days before world 16 began)

DeletedUser17170

oh man eolver has been wanting to use center as a tribe name for so long and what do you know it works pretty nicely.

XXL, CND, nRu, Hippos, moocow and BANG! are all good as well, it's nice to see a bit of originality when it comes to names in this world :)

orginality?

In that list of tribe names not a single one is truely orignal

XXL, CND, nRu are tribes based on someone making fun of something. I mean the extent of their thought process was "whats something funny" and that was it.

Hippos, moocow- Like in worlds past "pick random animal/object" and call yourself that. Then go to the boards and beat your chest loudly while making banners and icons. I mean "Closed" from w12 did the same thing. moocow atleast didn't beat their chest.

Bang! - I will give them some credit they atleast went out of the box of stupid leet names, animals, making fun of noobs, and going for something they thought was funny. But they to are no differnet then the Spartan Dragons. "Lets go copy TV or movies"

--------------------------------

this post was orginally writen right before i went to bed but my computer with crazy on me so I saved it found it and post it.

DeletedUser

Look pal, just because everyone thinks your tribe name is rubbish don't try and say other people's are unoriginal. I think you need to go look up the definition of original because in the context of tribal wars those names are original as far as I'm aware.

And why you would bring closed into it I can't even imagine. People use the forums, tribes make banners/icons...your point? As far as I'm concerned the pictures liven up a otherwise dull forum, just as 'original' (eg creative/novelty names - in case you still fail to understand) tribe names liven up the actual game.

I suggest you get over yourself and understand others are entitled to their own opinion.

DeletedUser17170

I suggest you get over yourself and understand others are entitled to their own opinion.

I think you really need to take your own advise.

The above was my opinion, and my opinion only.

DeletedUser

XXL, CND, nRu are tribes based on someone making fun of something. I mean the extent of their thought process was "whats something funny" and that was it.

Hippos, moocow- Like in worlds past "pick random animal/object" and call yourself that. Then go to the boards and beat your chest loudly while making banners and icons. I mean "Closed" from w12 did the same thing. moocow atleast didn't beat their chest.

Bang! - I will give them some credit they atleast went out of the box of stupid leet names, animals, making fun of noobs, and going for something they thought was funny. But they to are no differnet then the Spartan Dragons. "Lets go copy TV or movies"

I don't see what your problem is. For some one who came up with a tribe called "Goblins", its no small measure of hypocrisy for you to flame others for unoriginality. I mean "Goblins", who ever would have imagined a word like that to exist . . . soooo original :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser17170

I don't see what your problem is. For some one who came up with a tribe called "Goblins", its no small measure of hypocrisy for you to flame others for unoriginality. I mean "Goblins", who ever would have imagined a word like that to exist . . . soooo original :icon_rolleyes:

Yes I will admit that Goblins was not that orignal, but unlike others I don't go tooting my own horn about the names I come up with do I?

Sir-Grieco

Theres a tribe called for another name of a female body part dosen't start with a V an a B lol..

wovenstorm

orginality?

Well if you can think of any tribe names that are good, representative of the tribe as a whole, entertaining, yet respectable, without stealing from TV, books, or without just using some combination of fantasy based words, then please share. Till then, the good tribes of this world ave names that suit them.

I'll admit, CND is the most original I've seen, and it works. Just cos it's funny doesn't means it's crap. XXL is a represntation of our egos, and gives us a lot of leeway for plays on words, so it works. And as for hippos...well they be hungry.

DeletedUser

I always wanted the tribe to be called "Hungry Hungry Playboy Bunnies" - - - But OE wouldn't stand for it. *cough*prude*cough*

Spushkin

Hohoho, you should go look way deeper for the really exquisite names. Just found one named "Extra (good) tribe" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser14038

Yes I will admit that Goblins was not that orignal, but unlike others I don't go tooting my own horn about the names I come up with do I?

If you came up with a decent name then perhaps you could :icon_wink: I agree with peRvis though, jolly good "case closed" speak from peRvis :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser32652

I a sooo making tribe called

Unoriginal on W18

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Look pal, just because everyone thinks your tribe name is rubbish don't try and say other people's are unoriginal. I think you need to go look up the definition of original because in the context of tribal wars those names are original as far as I'm aware.

And why you would bring closed into it I can't even imagine. People use the forums, tribes make banners/icons...your point? As far as I'm concerned the pictures liven up a otherwise dull forum, just as 'original' (eg creative/novelty names - in case you still fail to understand) tribe names liven up the actual game.

someone hit the nail on the head there *cough* bitter *cough*