Best tribe names.

DeletedUser

Ive always liked C2 myself, its origional and makes use of a symbol noone else bothers to use =)

I also like hippos and center (liked i guess), both origional and interesting names.

Dont really like IP myself lol, we only really chose it because of the merge between The Roman Empire and :predators that formed the tribe.

off topic: My default tribe when i start worlds is always Ninja! - Master of Disguise, i like that too =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50254

I had SMS Super Monkey of Strength until we merge 1 year a go but 2 members remain

DeletedUser50254

i got a great 1 stay tunned cuz our tribe is considering it

DeletedUser54967

I was in a tribe called 'The Order of The Red Skull' It was totally noob tribe and the members were like 10Ks away from each other(i was a noob too) I got nobled so I had to quit that tribe later.

Since it was my first tribe, it was a special one if not the best

Fug Nut

One tribe name that always amused me was Sunshine Hit Squad. It was never big and it's long gone but it had an amusing name.

DeletedUser

Ive always liked C2 myself, its origional and makes use of a symbol noone else bothers to use =)

I also like hippos and center (liked i guess), both origional and interesting names.

Dont really like IP myself lol, we only really chose it because of the merge between The Roman Empire and :predators that formed the tribe.

off topic: My default tribe when i start worlds is always Ninja! - Master of Disguise, i like that too =P
what about k2

DeletedUser

World 60 is not a closed world, but I saw a tribe called.
Humpty Dumpty

this was by far the best tribe name that used the most creativity, its like hippos the name is there so naming it that is not creative but how you use the name and how you carry the name out now they way they did that was very creative:

Humpty Dumpty s**t over your wall
Humpty Dumpty ran off with your ball
All of our horses and all of our men
Gave Humpty Dumpty 10 out of 10

Diplomacy depends on whether you are buying us lunch or taking us out to the movies. But either way, you are paying.

Recruitment Is Selective

If you do not wish to face the wrath of the Humpties but would rather sell out your tribe for your own safety then please contact your local H D representative for further instruction and terms of employment

DeletedUser78416

World 60 is not a closed world, but I saw a tribe called.
Humpty Dumpty

this was by far the best tribe name that used the most creativity, its like hippos the name is there so naming it that is not creative but how you use the name and how you carry the name out now they way they did that was very creative:

Humpty Dumpty s**t over your wall
Humpty Dumpty ran off with your ball
All of our horses and all of our men
Gave Humpty Dumpty 10 out of 10

Diplomacy depends on whether you are buying us lunch or taking us out to the movies. But either way, you are paying.

Recruitment Is Selective

If you do not wish to face the wrath of the Humpties but would rather sell out your tribe for your own safety then please contact your local H D representative for further instruction and terms of employment

What are we in the 6th grade again?