Best tribe on W1 of all time.

controleng

It is simple to say it becouse you have no idea about hell ... anyway all player will came here and say TW and the others best. The world 1 winner is HELL ;

DeletedUser

Feels good reading this topic. For a second there W1 actually feels like W1 again.

DeletedUser

Feels good reading this topic. For a second there W1 actually feels like W1 again.

Lots of people making points that the other side wasn't bothering to read? Oh yes, that's the w1 I remember :p

DeletedUser

What about DVADER? Basically the top 20% of players from TW that broke off to form a much stronger, more active, more aggressive sub-tribe.

Also, as this thread has already covered, HELL and tribes like that are pretty irrelevant in the broad scheme of World 1. They didn't do anything significant until 95% of all the other tribes and players had already quit. They "won" through attrition, not through actually defeating anyone.

DeletedUser910

Again proving how little you know about world 1's history

Search "Destny" under world 1 topics

You claim you were in TW, TW never allowed ANYBODY to join their tribe who wasn't a registered member of tribalwar.com until the end of their peak.

Yeah, that's true. I did have to register on their website. I wonder it it still exists?

controleng

What about DVADER? Basically the top 20% of players from TW that broke off to form a much stronger, more active, more aggressive sub-tribe.

Also, as this thread has already covered, HELL and tribes like that are pretty irrelevant in the broad scheme of World 1. They didn't do anything significant until 95% of all the other tribes and players had already quit. They "won" through attrition, not through actually defeating anyone.

When you are in game did you count your loses Lostange1 ?

Gouge

This man speaks the truth.

DeletedUser

When you are in game did you count your loses Lostange1 ?

You're sort of just proving my point with this argument. 99% of the villages you took from LostAnge1 occurred long after I quit and the account was completely inactive. You were just taking villages from an inactive account, which is basically what my previous post insinuated, and you're just corroborating it.

Lord Haste

TW is the greatest tribe ever to be formed.
Even though this is just an alias of the old me.

I had a kickass time in TW.
TW played to crush, and we laughed when we crushed most of you.

DeletedUser

Broad agreement with Petnquaranlor here. TW vs RoBAC was, I think, the last truly epic fight that W1 saw, but I wasn't around for DVADER so I could be mistaken. TW were just insanely good at large-scale coordination, only UnDo ever really managed to resist their large-scale ops and after RoBAC disbanded he got bored pretty quickly, as I did. RoBAC were vastly, ridiculously outnumbered and, by the time the war ended, largely inactive. Players from worlds 4 and 5 were being drafted in to manage inactive accounts by that point but it was a case of too little, too late. On an individual level however, RoBAC at their peak were filled with really excellent players, and had the threat from TW been recognised earlier, things could have taken a different course. So I'll say RoBAC, but I am rather biased.

DeletedUser

For its its actually a tie between Dvader and RoBAC, Both where awsome tribes, and both made an impact.

(Yes, i was on world 1, at the start and when Dvader was around)

Gouge

This topic has been beat to death but w/e.

1. TW
2. DVADER
3. ToRe

Then everyone else...

DeletedUser

Again proving how little you know about world 1's history

Search "Destny" under world 1 topics

You claim you were in TW, TW never allowed ANYBODY to join their tribe who wasn't a registered member of tribalwar.com until the end of their peak.

Definitely do remember, I was in TW 2 though..

DeletedUser70233

HELL are only rank 1 because too many people got shit bored -.-

DeletedUser

Oh man i missed those tits on that avatar!

Have to agree on DVADER, although I had many fights vs TW and it was the most fun time for me

DeletedUser833

TW was the greatest Tribe assembled, composing approximately 43 of the top 50 defensive troops killed slots and about half the offensive troops killed. The forum trolling and politicking was unmatched and the grand admin conspiracy against a few hundred bored nerds was a classic peasant versus elite struggle. I doubt any other world crashed their games server by sending out so many attacks at one time.

We quit because we got bored. Congrats on whatever tribe hid in the shadows long enough for the 98% to quit and then noble half a million villages with no actual organized enemy. After 40/50 villages this game is a chore so congrats on being awesome housekeepers whoever won. I think maybe 5% of TW actually paid for premium because the Admins were corrupt and the ultimate way of sticking it to the man is beating the man and making him lose money by forcing people to quit and not pay2win.

I searched my old username (this one) and came across twars again and decided to pop in. You all suck.