Best Tribe

DeletedUser

RS because not only are they all around me, their also in 1st place :p

DeletedUser

My vote is for anyone that is not currently on top. And chances are, it will be a tribe that has already planned a tribe in advance.

DeletedUser22739

RS because not only are they all around me, their also in 1st place :p

53 members does not make you a good tribe. neither does rank 1 at this time in a world. it only means you've mass invited at the beginning of a world rank doesn't mean crap right now. i predict that rs will be dissbanded within days. maybe even hours.

DeletedUser

53 members does not make you a good tribe. neither does rank 1 at this time in a world. it only means you've mass invited at the beginning of a world rank doesn't mean crap right now. i predict that rs will be dissbanded within days. maybe even hours.

i predict.. that your avatar is wierd lol.. it iz teh sp00k0rz!

DeletedUser

cleary D.F.A. the tribe me and my freind decided to make yesterday so we had 0 planning

DeletedUser

Who do you thhink the best tribe will be?

Obviously it has to be a current tribe that has been established. All beginning tribes never change their names or disband or get nobled. They stick together till the end. Come on it is way too earlier to predicted anything like this. The best tribe may not even exist yet.

DeletedUser

lol, i bet...

STACHE merged with STONED i think, so that is why ya 1st. I think KoD should make a war with ya. Would be fun to watch from ma 116 village over there. :lol:

DeletedUser

I would vote swor if Jakub1992 would invite me. I am not to far from you. Invite me. NOW.

Or do I have to go through your sign up list?