Best Tribe

DeletedUser52667

nope, i mean TGG. I don't think i even read the forums when i was in INVA :p

DeletedUser

I don´t exactly know what he did to Hire S as I joined in a bit to late to figure out what was going on, but he was at some points an excellent leader, but nobody is perfect and he did made some fatal mistakes.

i was on the council in Hire-S, but it was so long ago i can only remember it was bad :) So we merged with SPTS and left the family, then SPTS2 joined and we became SPAM, then we jumped on the bandwagon, got around 1000 caps on HIRE, then disbanded with most of the members joining Or.D

DeletedUser

Have to go to 42 to get flamed for being STACHE Cal..:lol:

Though their first war at least they are living up to the spirit of the old crew in eating like mofo's.

*pouts* I'm just not as infamous as I used to be. I miss it. *sniff*

silvereclipes

*pouts* I'm just not as infamous as I used to be. I miss it. *sniff*

:lol: Well me an spleen get into it every once in a while on 30 just for giggles or crispy as well just love ticking THE off..:lol:

Plus called out Ak when he had it on his sig he was STACHE from w6 he never did say who he was here then took it off his sig after I asked who he was here. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:lol: Well me an spleen get into it every once in a while on 30 just for giggles or crispy as well just love ticking THE off..:lol:

Plus called out Ak when he had it on his sig he was STACHE from w6 he never did say who he was here then took it off his sig after I asked who he was here. :lol:

Right, sounds exiting-ish. I haven't checked W30 forums in a bit, but they're probably rather boring anyway.

silvereclipes

Right, sounds exiting-ish. I haven't checked W30 forums in a bit, but they're probably rather boring anyway.

its a flamefest there on 30 everyone hating everyone except THE an BD..:lol:

DeletedUser

you hit the nail with one blow with that one.:icon_wink:

I would hope so, I was talking about myself too.. It would be rather irritating to not know myself. *blink* Well, I just found out why I'm always so irritated.

silvereclipes

I would hope so, I was talking about myself too.. It would be rather irritating to not know myself. *blink* Well, I just found out why I'm always so irritated.

Same here paj has found he has a grizzly by the tail an the grizzly bear has a sore tooth in me hate wannbe's an those who think that their crap don't stink...:lol:

DeletedUser

Same here paj has found he has a grizzly by the tail an the grizzly bear has a sore tooth in me hate wannbe's an those who think that their crap don't stink...:lol:

It has come to my attention (meaning I realised this a long time ago);

*pause for dramatic effect*

That most people just don't like Paj. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You mean, I was unlucky that Shevar just quit instead of fighting for his bloated account :icon_wink: That fight was supposed to be my last, and when Shevar didn't actually fight back, I had to pursue the end of SIN to keep the game interesting for myself, and my crew. Easy victories just make it boring. Being cheated out of that fight was very disappointing, to me. The greatest thing about it was the count-down.

I would add STONED to this list. Big example to me, personally, though I did have my forum discussions with stonerbus and alphabonkers at the time.
#1: Che!!! --- early stage Kings of the world. took down so many tribes, great forum representation, great players. Built a reputation here that seems to be everlasting.

#2: SIN -- late stage Kings. Fall well documented, and predicted by yours truly. Should have rimmed all RIM members. Should have valued DEATH more. Should not have resorted to low tricks (see Matt-'s BS about SoV splitting for example, and of course the fake alliance with RIM). But they came as close as any tribe ill come to completely ruling world 6.

#3: STONED -- biggest example to anyone playing world 6. Great tribe. Great leaders. Great wars. True war tribe. Subsequent incarnation w00t N relied too much on tricks and diplomacy.

#4: RIM: old school war tribe. Best recruitment on world 6. Best game attitude. But not a trail blazer like some of the others on this list. deserves high ranking because of purist attitude.

#5: STACHE: did not really rule w6. Did not dominate politics, the w00ts held sway when Stache was big. Also cuddled with KoD for too long. Great forum representation, good wars, larajane. Nuff said.

#6: FEAR: relatively new tribe, run like one of the old war tribes. I'm a personal fan. Pajuno reversing course and siding with RMC against SIN opened up the world.

lulz. we not only ruled it we pwned the middle of the map after telling everyone we planned to rule the middle of the map. anyone can knock over the gray villes in K52. ;)

dominate politics? we were here almost daily telling this joke of a forum your politics were ghey and then farted in your general direction. we waited and waited and waited for your much bragged about imminent roll-up of Stache but alas that never happened so Che! and Stache were forced into war to keep us both from dying from boredom. also, let's not forget we never once declared war. ever. it was a simple announcement of our declared neutrality that was required before we followed up with a roll-up of whatever tribe or player was the target.

the only tribe i saw move with impressive skill on both individual and group attacks was stoned. no one else came even close - including stache.

in sum? we had a monument & you didn't. so don't be playa hata.

oh and jeff is right our internal forum sucked with chop and larajane sticking it to us. repeatedly. in and out... in and out... without the foreplay. :(

Mick876

STACHE sucked when you look back tbh. They were good at the present time, only because the world was full of noobs, compared to todays standards in new worlds, STACHE wouldn't last long at all...

DeletedUser

we had some pretty awesome tribes back in the day, stache were allright

but in w42 ( im not sure if its the same players) stache is a failed tribe

Che!!! were legendary, holding their ground even when surrounded by several tribes attacking them :p

DeletedUser

we had some pretty awesome tribes back in the day, stache were allright

but in w42 ( im not sure if its the same players) stache is a failed tribe

Che!!! were legendary, holding their ground even when surrounded by several tribes attacking them :p

No Chop No Stache. Period. Plus we made it clear that when we were retiring the name was done. But you aren't going to catch any of us giving a crap either or filing any kind of suits. They'll never have the same forced sex with Larajane that we had in our HC chambers. And by forced I mean she simply doesn't take no, i'm really really really gay, for an answer.

Game is a purty decent one but the creators need to be um a little more creative and create a smaller world so that it doesn't take a bunch of nerdz with literally nothing else to do but build 4000 plus cities in the late stages of the game.

DeletedUser

man, O~sin will never be the best tribe ever. They relied on other tribes to help them win their wars. I have never seen O~sin fight a war all on their own. Not only that but all the players that were in it, went from one tribe to the other, after losing from one war to the other.