Village gain-184 Rank 4[/spoil]

1st place Ronin
2nd place deus
3rd place hyper
4th place =RES=
5th place =TTD=
6th place S2ormE

DeletedUser

RONIN's stats are skewed, presumably due to recruitment. I do hope you didn't blindly take your stats from twstats?

DeletedUser

I did :p im gonna do it differently next week though so dont worry yes ronin's stats are skewed btw

DeletedUser

30/05-4/06

How i did my calculations
[spoil]
1109_final_biggest_crap.jpg
[/spoil]
lmao
(note: clicky spoiler)

DeletedUser

Ya....it always skewers the stats when somebody is recruited, or somebody quits.....or somebody takes a barb....or somebody wants to prove a different point....or whatever.

Bottom line is this....it looks to me like Ronin was the most active tribe for that time period. One thing for sure.....a lot of active players in this tribe. It seems like we've taken over the spot that Manic used to have of being hated.

That's ok.....jealousy I guess.

The Great 1One1

I want to know how these figures were worked out. I mean, how have you gotten your oda figure? Did you miss a number out or something?

I calculate 76 million oda gain over the past week for S²ORMe, not 6 million.

73 million ODD, not 47.

The points/villages number looks about right. Although our current crop of players have 6.5 million points and 644 villages (these are discounting invites), the numbers shown are a result of a 9 million point player leaving the tribe and a 2/3 million point player deleting.

The idea was good, but the product needs improvement. You CAN get accurate figures from TW stats. The way I got mine for Storm was by going on the tribe's member page and c/ping everything to Excel to add up the numbers etc.

DeletedUser

That still hardly gives you accurate figures. The only way to get accuracy is to keep track of the ingame stats themselves, in regards to ODA/ODD/ODT.

@Havoc; There seems to be a distinct lack of motive here, for us to be jealous. As such, I'm quite happy to tell you that I am chalking your argument down as 'rambling'.

The Great 1One1

That still hardly gives you accurate figures. The only way to get accuracy is to keep track of the ingame stats themselves, in regards to ODA/ODD/ODT.

No, they wouldn't be 100% accurate, but would be a realistic peak for accuracy imo. I can't see someone committing to keep a check on the top 6 stats, and remembering to actually do it.

The Great 1One1

Ya....it always skewers the stats when somebody is recruited, or somebody quits.....or somebody takes a barb....or somebody wants to prove a different point....or whatever.

Bottom line is this....it looks to me like Ronin was the most active tribe for that time period. One thing for sure.....a lot of active players in this tribe. It seems like we've taken over the spot that Manic used to have of being hated.

Honestly, this is not intended to be a flame....although I admit it probably is; but you realise that if every tribe focused on nobling barbs, they could easily match or better your village gain? S²ORMe only gained 20 villages less than Ronin, yet well over 200 of them were from the enemy.I could tell my tribe to stop nobling the enemy and noble everything else, and I guarantee we would top 1000 easily, and I feel Deus would have a case of being able to match that.

DeletedUser

I copied the oda,odd,odt from the game i am going to do it tomorrow kk?

DeletedUser

You can say this all you want mate. Ronin only seems to only be ahead 100 conquers. It also isn't that 2000 crap you see above.

Ronin
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RONIN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 780
Side 2: 0
Difference: 780

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,553,302
Difference: 7,553,302

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

[/spoil]

Deus
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 639
Difference: 639

chart

chart

Side 1: 5,998,964
Difference: 5,998,964

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Storm
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORMe
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,030
Difference: 1,030

chart

chart

Side 1: 9,643,000
Difference: 9,643,000

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Seems more accurate to say that Storm is the most active tribe based on your logic Havoc.:icon_rolleyes:

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
S2orm has nobled 250 times more villages than ronin did
Ronin nobled 0 villages.
-------------------------------------------------------
How many villages did s2orm noble ?

Those stats are just like that.

DeletedUser

@Havoc; There seems to be a distinct lack of motive here, for us to be jealous. As such, I'm quite happy to tell you that I am chalking your argument down as 'rambling'.

Mostly I guess I was rambling. I don't read these forums much. Sadly, when I do...it seems everyone has taken to bashing Ronin much like Manic used to be the whipping boy.

Hey....stats lie and liars use stats (so it is said). I won't argue one way or the other. It used to be that Storm used to be bashed for merges......Manic used to be accused of cheating.......etc, etc.

Here is the bottom line......EVERYONE who is currently playing should consider themselves a winner. Let's face it, there used to be over 5000 players, and now we are under 900. The world has long been into the boring stage. It's trench warfare now and about the only way to get rid of somebody anymore is if they quit. It's almost impossible to eliminate somebody through attacking them..

So......everyone is a winner at this point in my book. In fact....I might even go back so far to include folks like DaHolla, KG, Deb, Smurf and some of the other great ones......

DeletedUser

s2orm has nobled 250 times more villages than ronin did
ronin nobled 0 villages.
-------------------------------------------------------
how many villages did s2orm noble ?

Those stats are just like that.

rofl

DeletedUser

So......everyone is a winner at this point in my book. In fact....I might even go back so far to include folks like DaHolla, KG, Deb, Smurf and some of the other great ones......

If DaHolla quit, then who was I talking to on skype the other day :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If DaHolla quit, then who was I talking to on skype the other day :icon_eek:

forgive him hades.hasnt he mentioned already that he is a n00b by not visiting forums regularly and isnt aware of whats going around.
rumors were that he even tried to attack storme before finding out that the real enemies were deus,ttd and hyper
:p

DeletedUser

he is a noob he just quit after i got here couldnt handle the pressure