Best tribes you know since day 1

blaise12

Thought I would make one for tribe since there is one for player:)

1.Exile fam
2.Tsoh
3.Wrose fam
4.Scion
5.DMN
6.old godly
7.PARTHIA
8.TATS-even though they are new They are good abit
8.Werock
9.Axe fam
10.NL

thats my list

DeletedUser

if your gonna do something like this, at least dont make it so biased. Axe beat several of those tribes you placed above it, and even NL shouldve been top 5.
Not to mention you didnt even list the two best waring tribe W15 has ever seen :icon_rolleyes:

1. tH
2. -?-
3. Axe
4. TsoH
5. 4Horse
6. Vodka
7. Evil

Thats all I care for doing. Probably the biggest dissapointment was Evil, they had so much potential but nothing really came of it. Other noteable mentions which I dont know so much about, so not listing are 24/7 and ninjas.

I think tH in its prime, and -?- were a step above everybody else on W15 tbh. Im not really sure who was better, so put tH in front purely because they won the war.

blaise12

just MY opinion and axe do deserve a higher one my one is based of wht I have seen

foillat

1. old tH
2. -?-
3. 4Horse
4. TSoH fam
5. AXE fam
6. Vodka
7. *C~L*
8. DA
9. DMN
10. EXILE.

Kuenchinu

1) 4Horse :lol: the Killed me as Kuenchinu
2) True tH (not the fake new one:icon_rolleyes:)
3) TSOH One of the best tribes i have been in
4) Wanted They Had a good time
5) AXE They shown us all number of nukes count
6) -?- everyone wanted to be like them :lol:
7) DA Been around for a long time and lasted while fighting 3 good tribes
8) LOA Had power in there early first few months
9) Ninja They had everyone scared for a while
10) {NO} My true home :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1) Old tH
2) -?-
3) Old/Orginal Ninjas
4) SP
5) 4Horse
5) AXE
6) TSoH
7) Scion
8) {DMN}
9) Menthor family (just because how crazy the tribe numbers was lol)
10) WoW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1- TSoH I can't deny how much fun and great the old tribe was.. Longest Lasting tribe deserves #1 spot

2- Exile Always had great leadership. They are brothers to me. Best at long distance.

3- 4Horse I always enjoyed seeing them destroy tribes.. it was sad when the merged.

4- EZ Family I always liked them, and I liked them when the turned into AXE.

5- ....idk.. I'm not sure if I liked any other tribes..

DeletedUser

If Dante hadn't gotten bored/ticked-off and quit the game, the original ninjas would probably be at or near the top to this day. In the beginning of W15 - those guys were the masters of coordinated attacking.

seth89

1- -D_E- (not those Bigger ones, The Baby was were the party was at. ;] Also it was run by 7 Dukes. Partly cause we didn't care what happened. And we had nearing 1000Pages of ideal chatter in the forum. )
2- TSE
3- DA, Yeah Baby.!
4-AXE, Before is was ripped apart that is.
5- TSoH, See aboved comment
6-Exile. Shocking that it made it in the top ten isn't it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

look who's talking about bias ..your mega uber warlike tribe got pounded so hard by exile, you imploded, threw a tantrum, wanted to run and hide and got dishonourably discharged, tail between legs .. and i dont see exile in the list. Guess you should avoid the word 'bias' dunderhead

if your gonna do something like this, at least dont make it so biased. Axe beat several of those tribes you placed above it, and even NL shouldve been top 5.
Not to mention you didnt even list the two best waring tribe W15 has ever seen :icon_rolleyes:

1. tH
2. -?-
3. Axe
4. TsoH
5. 4Horse
6. Vodka
7. Evil

bleating snipped.

jaffe25

Couldn't make a list b/c i couldn't start with a #1. I have not done any research but i would say whoever held the #1 spot the longest and had the most title defense wars. To lazy and busy to check.

DeletedUser

look who's talking about bias ..your mega uber warlike tribe got pounded so hard by exile, you imploded, threw a tantrum, wanted to run and hide and got dishonourably discharged, tail between legs .. and i dont see exile in the list. Guess you should avoid the word 'bias' dunderhead

Im taking it from when tribes were generally functioning at their peak.
And no, I did not implode, nor throw a tantrum. But you wouldnt know that cause your not ig.

Axe was not at its peak when we fought Exile, not even close to it. If you put any of my listed tribes against Exile, when they were both at their peak, then I believe mine still wouldve won. But its only my opinion after all :icon_wink:
dont get too worked up on it.

and I still maintain, that tH and -?- wouldve walked over anybody else if there was a true 1vs1 fight. yes, even Axe.

Now go start another world, delete (again! :icon_rolleyes:) then go troll their forums.

Edit: Jaffe
im pretty sure that would be Axe, but imo that doesnt necessarily mean they are the best W15 has seen. What I said above still counts, in that in its prime tH and -?- had a much better line up and coordination than we ever did. Yes, even way back when Boozie was in complete control....

jaffe25

Im taking it from when tribes were generally functioning at their peak.
And no, I did not implode, nor throw a tantrum. But you wouldnt know that cause your not ig.

Axe was not at its peak when we fought Exile, not even close to it. If you put any of my listed tribes against Exile, when they were both at their peak, then I believe mine still wouldve won. But its only my opinion after all :icon_wink:
dont get too worked up on it.

and I still maintain, that tH and -?- wouldve walked over anybody else if there was a true 1vs1 fight. yes, even Axe.

Now go start another world, delete (again! :icon_rolleyes:) then go troll their forums.

Edit: Jaffe
im pretty sure that would be Axe, but imo that doesnt necessarily mean they are the best W15 has seen. What I said above still counts, in that in its prime tH and -?- had a much better line up and coordination than we ever did. Yes, even way back when Boozie was in complete control....

Boozie was never in complete controll. The original Ancient knew more about AXE than you do apparently.

DeletedUser

Boozie was never in complete controll. The original Ancient knew more about AXE than you do apparently.

maybe not 100%. but he ran the majority of the show. Anyway my point is not to argue with you about leadership (again :icon_rolleyes:). But more to point out my opinions on tribes. so if you want to repsond to something, respond to that and dont go off topic.

jaffe25

maybe not 100%. but he ran the majority of the show. Anyway my point is not to argue with you about leadership (again :icon_rolleyes:). But more to point out my opinions on tribes. so if you want to repsond to something, respond to that and dont go off topic.

Thank you forum mod i will keep that in mind.

To discuss your point, I would say it is impossible to compare how well a tribe from early to mid game would do in an end game scenario. Much easier to coordinate and defend in the earlier and mid stages of a world than at the end. Instead of tagging and sorting a few hundred attacks your larger OPS now are around a 4-5k attacks. IMO all you can truly do is base it off stats and records of wars won and lost.

One quick off topic point.... Ancient i posted this request in a different post but will add it here as well. Can you please remove the AXE tag from your guys profile and your sigs. Not trying to be petty, I just don't want people confusing you as having anything to do with AXE.

DeletedUser48102

BBB was a great tribe back in the days!

That was when i had the most fun on the game to be honest. Myself an zmicskillz would tag team on them WOW members lol. An yes he was once my wingman.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If y'all wanna fight about the AXE -> TATS thing, then go do it in the TATS thread, not here.

DeletedUser

Ancient, surely the objective of a tribe (especially one which wants to be known as a best tribe - read topic title) is to survive and win. Great ops and coordination barely meet that criteria if the tribe falls apart under the pressure of creating those great ops and the resultant incomings causing inactivity or even worse as in your case, mutiny and a lack of loyalty to the tag under the guise of having fun.

This argument sounds like Angacam's warbling after he saw his dreams torn to bits .. the true 1vs1 fight argument is always the one losers bring out but history is not written by them unfortunately.

-?- great tribe my foot - died at the first sign of pressure
tH and a few others - great tribes but lost it when the leadership lost interest - sign of a great tribe ? one that has leaders who ensure succession takes place
Ninjas and Vodka - can be bunched with the tribes that contributed excitement and great players to the world but did not have the will to survive
Scion - Sigh .. had it all, activity, a charismatic leader, courage .. but not great because they got outmaneouvered diplomatically every way they turned - sign of a great tribe - can manage relationships and not be arrogant
4Horse - again like Scion -had it all but were forced to give up the tag due to failure to maintain the right quantum of relationships in the surroundings resulting in too much to handle

To me, top tribes since day 1 or otherwise are those that handle the trials and tribulations of the game and survive to near the end with their tags intact .. in no order of priority, my list - this ignores the tots from tats incident as I rate these tribes for lasting until then

1) Axe - built an awesome team and had great sub leadership until selfishness split the tribe - Great tag, one that deserves to and will survive inspite of recent events
2) TSOH - always great, from Day 1 - dont know if there is anyone left in there who remembers the early TSOH-Exile war and the quality of the relationship that war created - pity that jmon and the boys went the way they did associating with those rogues, still love ya brothers
3) DA - Dont know anything about them but they have to be great to be here .. respect
4) Exile - Will be left here with DA when the dust settles on the current imbroglio - two of the quietest tribes around, yet phenomenally effective .. makes sense

DeletedUser

-?- great tribe my foot - died at the first sign of pressure
Vodka - can be bunched with the tribes that contributed excitement and great players to the world but did not have the will to survive

Vodka folded within 24hours of -?- launching on them, so i fail to see how -?- could of been a worse tribe then them.
Plus -?- players were probaly some of the top players this world have seen.