1. TSoH
2. Axe
3. Old tH
4. -?-
5. old Ninjas
6. 4Horse
7. DAMN -back when AW was leading them

DeletedUser

i will not say this about any other tribe, but please dont make me laugh..i can go get the reports to prove that yes they are rim noobs, who sends 400 spears with a noble 30 mins behind a nuke and expects to take that village, and it is not just one of their players that does that...i was shocked to see it tbh

Ok you have a point there... thing I am going by for the most part is that Godly has survived since I was around leading...

Which gave me the impression that they were not as bad as I originally had thought. Now, maybe they did get good enough at one time to be rank 4, but if what is said is truth, then I will agree, that this late in the game to have n00b attacks like that, then they are not even worthy of top 10...

DeletedUser

think we need to make a catch up thread, for everyone who is comeing back =P

ce ong

Best tribe since day 1.

- Original Ninjas
- New Ninjas
- Old tH
- New tH

inactive player killing most the best tribe in this world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34483

Gone for a long time. Well here is a little history of this world

1. 24/7 - at its peak, no tribe can beat this tribe's record. Top on tribe OD on attack and defense.
Most of the top 10 players are in this tribe. The first tribe that spread terror on this world.
Every thread in the forum is about this tribe. Owns 4 continents while the next tribe owns
barely 1. Almost all players are elite. Too bad most members got bored w/o real challenge
or got busy in rl. New players (Rim players) were lucky not knowing this tribe. Always
awake.

2. th - I think the oldest tribe alive. Survived many wars. Almost died yet still alive. I can say
these guys are definitely elite.

3. -?- - Stayed in the shadow of 24/7 until it fell. Top players of 24/7 went to this tribe. The next
tribe that spread fear in this world yet not all feared them. On what I heard, got beaten
by th.

4. Ninjas - Didn't fear 24/7.

5. NiON - When 24/7 started to fall, some members went to this tribe. Known as the clowns,
conquering 3K same with -?- but not much as popular until their war with
(~SP~). I cant remember who won. But i think its a draw even if NiON conquered more
villages. I think the war ended when VODKA got massacred and -?- and NiON got busy
cannibalizing VODKA.

6. (~SP~) - Known for their brutality, gore, gothic picture, blue dot and xXAcidGodXx. Feared no
tribe and loves war. Started loosing the war with NiON due to inactives but held their
grip. As NiON started talking with VODKA, (~SP~) then is talking with -?-. Deny it or
not, i know. Still a tribe that loves blood.

I don't know much about the later tribes so i reserve the remaining 4 to them.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe since day 1.....hmmmmmmmm

Well TBH it's the longest current active Tribe surley, lol although it pains me to say it :) Anything past and gone, or brought back to life can only mean they failed, perminantly or in the first place, lol.....

DeletedUser

I trained my cat to send cat waves. must admit she is not as good as exile at it good job :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

1) AXE

2) tH

3) 4HORSE

4) *X*

5) Ninjas

6) Wanted

7) Exile

8) (~SP~)

9) NL

10) Scion

Been a long time since i have popped i but as a former vet of W15 this would be my take on 10 of the best tribes of w15

and yes i leave off EviL as mis management killed its chances from day one!

DeletedUser

no order at all
~G~ and ~Z~
EK and northern legion 1 to 4
axe
tsoh
th early days
wanted
nwo yes there fun and nice