Best tribes you know since day 1

Brutus987

Mayor of Awesome Town, that George guy, and a few others i forgot.

DeletedUser

George never came to DA.. mayor left and we nobled him out.. redskins is the only one who really came over.

drkmyrm

My top 10 Big tribes:

1.) 4Horse-Would still be here today if they had not merged.
2.) Exile. Fam-My tribe. In my opinion, just took down AXE. Great Communication.
3.) old tH-Awesome. I watched them grow, a few fields away from me. It was a shame they went away.
4.) Envy Fam-My old tribe. Got a tad too arrogant and where crushed. The remnants live on in Exile.
5.) -?- -Where did they go?
6.) AXE-Beaten in a fair fight. Could not have asked for a greater, more worthy opponent. Would be 3rd had they not backed down.
7.) TATS-Traitors to AXE. Delete now or forever hold our nukes. Kiss my but Sid.
8.) DA-Many good players, watch them-They will go far. If they survive TATS.
9.) TSoH-I am ashamed of this tribe. They betrayed Exile.
10.) Evil-They had the potential to be the new AXE. Had they stayed active Exile would be fighting this.

4horse would not be around if they hadn't merged as X and NL were crushing them.

DeletedUser

Wow, y'all are pissing me off.

Let me make 1 point perfectly freakin' clear. This thread is not about Tats, or the Exile vs Axe war or debating whether or not Tats backstabbed Axe. I am so sick of reading this in every freakin' thread. Get some creativity and learn to stay on topic.

The next person who starts to derail a topic (any freakin' topic) with the ridiculous discussion is getting infracted. This is everyone's warning, and quite frankly I shouldn't have had to give this. You're all smart enough to know how to stay on topic, so either do it or shut up.

DeletedUser

1. tH (the original)
2. TSoH
3. AXE
4. -?- (cause of that magnificant op they did like once (like 300 villages in 3 seconds!!))
5. 4Horse
6. EViL before family

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. Exile,the most under estimated tribe on W15,before the AXE war all that was printed here was "they never have been in a war" yet here they are,having defeated AXE,to quote McBoozie " you dont have to noble them all,you just have to make them quit or merge"

2. Old AXE,great bunch of players,took on the world and won,though it is a pity they always took the credit and forgot about their allies who provided alot of defence and intel,still all said and done great tribe.

3.th (the original) wont comment here as much has already been said,all the old players respected them

4.4Horse,same as above

5. TsoH (original) when Ice Templar and Mr R were in charge

DeletedUser

only problem with your claim is exile didn t make axe merge or anything so it doesn t hold true.

DeletedUser

And it's because of all the heavy losses they were taking from Exile is why they left to form TATS. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"What we really are, matters more than what other people think of us" - Jawaharlal Nehru

DeletedUser

"What we really are, matters more than what other people think of us" - Jawaharlal Nehru

Ancient will we ever rage war again?

Im not sure that TATS actions cause them to be the best...Like in the past world 15 threads you really have to prove yourself in order to be considered any good at all...Exile wasnt thought of as even a decent tribe until they were able to fight with axe and not lose instantly like everyone thought they would and even after that not many people think they are the best.

Comparability there are better tribe in there prime then TATS or exile at the current moment because TATs has yet to prove anything and exile is far from in the prime.

DeletedUser

Ancient will we ever rage war again?

Im not sure that TATS actions cause them to be the best...Like in the past world 15 threads you really have to prove yourself in order to be considered any good at all...Exile wasnt thought of as even a decent tribe until they were able to fight with axe and not lose instantly like everyone thought they would and even after that not many people think they are the best.

Comparability there are better tribe in there prime then TATS or exile at the current moment because TATs has yet to prove anything and exile is far from in the prime.

Reading this just made my visit to the W15 forums worthwhile :icon_wink:
So much better than all the other rubbish and biased opinions :icon_rolleyes:

I fully understand that having a good members list does not make us instantly great or even good. That will come when we pick off our enemies one by one.
And no, we are not the best tribe to ever grace W15, -?- had a far better line up than we do. Of course we have a lot of work to do to prove ourselves, but we're going about it and doing what we can. we're confident within ourseleves, and I see no reason to doubt that confidence.
Yes, Exile outlasted what many people suspected would be a easy war. I didnt think they would be easy, but I didnt expect the level of resistance they provided either.

Once we can get our little areas clear of any close range threats, then I think you can get a better indicator of what we are capable of.

DeletedUser

Oh why ancient, an opinion!!! i thought you'd be quoting Mahatma Gandhi next - the one about turning the other cheek if you get slapped on one is suitable, or any of his stuff about non-violence.

DeletedUser

Reading this just made my visit to the W15 forums worthwhile :icon_wink:
So much better than all the other rubbish and biased opinions :icon_rolleyes:

I fully understand that having a good members list does not make us instantly great or even good. That will come when we pick off our enemies one by one.
And no, we are not the best tribe to ever grace W15, -?- had a far better line up than we do. Of course we have a lot of work to do to prove ourselves, but we're going about it and doing what we can. we're confident within ourseleves, and I see no reason to doubt that confidence.
Yes, Exile outlasted what many people suspected would be a easy war. I didnt think they would be easy, but I didnt expect the level of resistance they provided either.

Once we can get our little areas clear of any close range threats, then I think you can get a better indicator of what we are capable of.

you clearly forgot to comment on the first part of my post (and the most important)

DeletedUser

you clearly forgot to comment on the first part of my post (and the most important)

I meant to, but it slipped my mind.

Who knows what the future will bring. I may war you, I may be in your tribe. But, it would be good to have a decent two sided war instead of just being pounded by your nukes and not really doing anything back about it :icon_wink:

Although, for now im quite happy playing games with Xan, Jaffe and Medic. So you may have to wait a little bit, if thats ok.

DeletedUser

kev, it'll be years before he even thinks of coming to you, he has to clear his close range threats remember .. He has also learnt to ignore me, +1 Ancient .. you cant defend the indefensible for ever can you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-1 for me :icon_redface:

I just appreciate we have a difference of opinion, and that responding to you generally leads to arguments. Which most of W15 probably doesnt want to read.

I do sometimes feel like I have a small stalker problem though. :lol:
And damnit, im back to zero again.

DeletedUser

I meant to, but it slipped my mind.

Who knows what the future will bring. I may war you, I may be in your tribe. But, it would be good to have a decent two sided war instead of just being pounded by your nukes and not really doing anything back about it :icon_wink:

Although, for now im quite happy playing games with Xan, Jaffe and Medic. So you may have to wait a little bit, if thats ok.

well id normally say no but seeing as i have other "issues" that i have to deal with currently ill have to wait a bit to join in that fun...tho i hear heavy wants to check my skills out first hand

more on topic id like to say that enemies have agreed on an opinion of exile and TATS so therefore the world should implode on itself