Best tribes

DeletedUser122016

We're just bringing you life to this inactive forum . You should be grateful .

DeletedUser119197

I’d rather keep it inactive :/ I don’t want w bunch of fighting :(

--G--

I am willing to merge you all into my account if you want and end this world with a global hug

DeletedUser122972

Its sad and pathetic the fact that players abandon their tribes with the first chance to save their selves from getting rimmed and then blame us that we noble them internally.
My response to people like that is that this is the end they deserve.
The right player stands up and defend his tribe till the last village is lost .

Our name in greek servers is SOL and we are the best this game can show .
We are quarrelsome with everyone just beacause you are a bunch of noobs .
this is our style and whoever likes it

LordsOfTek

Its sad and pathetic the fact that players abandon their tribes with the first chance to save their selves from getting rimmed and then blame us that we noble them internally.

So you guys gonna noble Versailles/Apache/waitforit too then? Seems like they also just abandonned their tribe that was losing a war to save their selves.

Shitty logic. Stop trying to talk all the stabs away, everyone knows what Nibiru stands for by now

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mad at us coz they ain't us
I believe it's pretty clear most people despise you guys and have 0 intentions to aspire to become so out of touch with what makes this game so great.
But it's good it's bringing some amount of joy to you guys. Just wish you would have the ability to be witty or cheeky about it and not just throw mindless insults and call everyone noobs and idiots. It's pretty dull and only takes a few brain cells to come up with. Use some more clever burns instead of just looking like the equivalent of the Orcs from lord of the rings.

Its sad and pathetic the fact that players abandon their tribes with the first chance to save their selves from getting rimmed. /QUOTE]
I'd argue its equally sad and pathetic to feel the need to trick players into joining your tribe and trust you so you can steal their villages to then grow yourselves.

DeletedUser122940

Our name in greek servers is SOL and we are the best this game can show .
We are quarrelsome with everyone just beacause you are a bunch of noobs .
this is our style and whoever likes it
Sorry but canadianpsycho was told to join, so idk what u'r talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122455

when jent meets ARANTO , all the world is talking about this wombo combo, i feel so blessed :cool:

JustaVirus

If someone only thinks straight you can't change his perception anyhow!
And that perception is everything for the win.
There is nothing you can do about it.
So deal with it.

Eosphorus

I think it's time for the next internal.. What do you say boyz?

tenor.gif

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The level in Greece was very low for us and we came in net and we find little competition but here things are worse, there are more noobs.
The forwarded reports I got from EmperorFluff show otherwise, looked like a real struggle for you losing several nukes being backtime and getting smithy catted to 0. Was real cute :rolleyes:

DeletedUser120275

I don't care if I win but I really want nibiru to lose

DeletedUser123038

why so mutch hate guys ? try your best to counter our game if you can. so many words said that mean nothing, show us your guts with your gameplay not your keyboard

Eosphorus

The forwarded reports I got from EmperorFluff show otherwise, looked like a real struggle for you losing several nukes being backtime and getting smithy catted to 0. Was real cute :rolleyes:

Forgot to mention the double score on Points from the second tribe in less than one month. Cute.

Who's getting internally nobled today? The winner gets internally nobled as well.

DeletedUser122940

They just can't stop backstabbing or what?

Scourge of zgaygz is the one atm