Best tribes

--G--

Except that i got rimmed by a half world gangbang. Your tribe got destroyed twice, and your first one was by us I guess haha

Just stay on being a troll in the externals and on Skype, you aren't good for anything else either way

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Except that i got rimmed by a half world gangbang. Your tribe got destroyed twice, and your first one was by us I guess haha

Just stay on being a troll in the externals and on Skype, you aren't good for anything else either way
@ or quote me next time lmao

My tribe (Nutz) was infact the one that got gangbanged first, so don't use gangbang as an excuse for you being terrible at this game

--G--

@ or quote me next time lmao

My tribe (Nutz) was infact the one that got gangbanged first, so don't use gangbang as an excuse for you being terrible at this game
Okay here are your quotes if you are this much tarded. Not tiring at all.

Nutz got destroyed by TQL in a straight 1v1, in 3 days. Only Flexo was playing in your entire tribe cause the rest of you were just fully useless. and after Nutz got destroyed, you ran into 100, did nothing the whole world, only to see your tribe rimmed again. Your biggest contribution has been in Skype meme chats, and what I am saying is stay there and don't really speak about the game. Especially to me lol

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay here are your quotes if you are this much tarded. Not tiring at all.

Nutz got destroyed by TQL in a straight 1v1, in 3 days. Only Flexo was playing in your entire tribe cause the rest of you were just fully useless. and after Nutz got destroyed, you ran into 100, did nothing the whole world, only to be rimmed again. Your biggest contribution has been in Skype meme chats, and what I am saying is stay there and don't really speak about the game. Especially to me lol

TQL and the other 5-6 tribes. Nice you got that right.
Flexo was on one of our only frontline accounts, so sure he was playing and did very good.

I didn't run, and if I did why didn't you come after me? Your tribe was awful, you just sat back and waited to get rimmed :D

I see that w100 is a very sensitive topic for you, so let's not talk more about that. i would hate to make you cry ;(

--G--

TQL and the other 5-6 tribes. Nice you got that right.
Flexo was on one of our only frontline accounts, so sure he was playing and did very good.

I didn't run, and if I did why didn't you come after me? Your tribe was awful, you just sat back and waited to get rimmed :D

I see that w100 is a very sensitive topic for you, so let's not talk more about that. i would hate to make you cry ;(

We agreed to let you go, we had no interest in pushing south of k54 since our allies had been plotting against us. But you do know which is the best tribe, the overperfoming one and who stood its ground till the end, and whose players ended up winning 100, unlike you ;P

Edit: Now that I recall, I only agreed to recruit Maximillion and didn't want you in the tribe, even if you were asking for an invite lmao. I let you to be eaten by Uruz who we had a border agreement

What are you saying xD

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We agreed to let you go, we had no interest in pushing south of k54 since our allies had been plotting against us. But you do know which is the best tribe, the overperfoming one and who stood its ground till the end, and whose players ended up winning 100, unlike you ;P
yeah yeah :D sure

your allies, the same tribes that you gangbanged riot with. Riot which later on was recruited to join a gangbang nutz with you and your allies.
And no, I can't say that tql was any good.

--G--

yeah yeah :D sure

your allies, the same tribes that you gangbanged riot with. Riot which later on was recruited to join a gangbang nutz with you and your allies.
And no, I can't say that tql was any good.
That's sad, cause you lost 2 wars against those players. Either way, kisses from rank 1 boi.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's sad, cause you lost 2 wars against those players. Either way, kisses from rank 1 boi.
Actually I rimmed tql/sleep or whatever you called yourself ;)

Either way, nice way to gain rank 1 in a HP world haha

DeletedUser81551

You need to change your font mate. Cus it hurts the eyes. And im not being racist. I just like to make fun of your tribe mates cus their reactions are epic. Nothing against your country lol.

DeletedUser122016

Unknown-4-zmf7ao.jpeg