Best tribes

DeletedUser81551

Your own tribe mates are calling you shit regarding your performance in w95. And its well known how poor you were in w100 lol.

Define easy. Kid.

--G--

Your own tribe mates are calling you shit regarding your performance in w95. And its well known how poor you were in w100 lol.

Define easy. Kid.
People are mad at me because I deleted. But as you wish to think. Come and prove me who you are in this world then.

--G--

Or do I have to apologize that I didn't face any real challenge until I deleted?

DeletedUser123064

If he is in WAKA he isn't better than the guys of nibiru, WAKA backstabbed many people today, too sad

DeletedUser123064

16 villages from a banned account that also got unbanned because the ban was a mistake. Oki doki
You are actually stupid lol, we didn't take all 16, because u guys were interning him

DeletedUser119234

WHO is back ? Haxwell geting rimed in 1-2 hours and in few days all shots!
just learn to respect becouse punishment will always come

who is back ? who is back ?

DeletedUser122040

It doesnt take a little time to understand how a world will go but i have seen most of the players in other Ws so i know most of their skills.

Nibiru. Its an all-star tribe came from lovely GR to show their nice skills and then retire as veterans do. My truth is that you cant stand against us if you think a bit how child of the sun lost his vills and how quickly took them back. Guys, they are skilled they have the spirit of the winner they support their premade they are a team. bans was an awful moment for us cause we got too much pressure and bullying by external readers(haters-low level twplayers) for something was totally not our mistake. I see at Nibiru the most clean tribe. they are rank1 since the first week.
i will not talk about internall noblings of k45 cause they left their tribes to save their accs and finally took what deserved.how you could trust someone who change tribes with the first difficulty? I am not Monster is the example.he wasnt at our premade and recruited at the early days.he is loyal skilled and how i want my mates be. its what i call HOT-PROSPECT, a rookie who could be a future all-star twplayer

BRO. saw them at W100. was a nice premade with 5to10 nice accs. they are setled at a nice location and seems to winning the war against magic. as i remember BRO had nice barb growth at w100 so at a more quickly world they could do it better.its ok if they could pull off the pressure of magic and take some sitttings of inactive players. surely they need to change their OP tactics.

Magic. not much for them. they are some accs who nobled inactive players of BRO.seems to be nice players but made some strange plots against us which i really dont like. b otto cant win BRO with that terrible performance. and if he will then will face more skilled players as Nibiru be.

WAKA.
as i told i will not talk about internalls.
as i understand WAKA is jamestrong. i am curious to see what my lovely james will noble after internalls. i am giving him a thumb he is trying to get rank1 by Icarus*. Is that possible ? Is it the time when Icarus* will start his fall? if you ask me i dont think.

love to see you all arguing about how greeks doing better than you.

cheers to the Uppercut account
Guala THE ORIGINAL

Last edited by a moderator:

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Magic. not much for them. they are some accs who nobled inactive players of BRO.seems to be nice players but made some strange plots against us which i really dont like. b otto cant win BRO with that terrible performance. and if he will then will face more skilled players as Nibiru be.

Guala THE ORIGINAL

Did we make some strange plot?

Is this the plot of making the entire world declare on us?

DeletedUser123064

Who did we backstab :D ?
It doesnt take a little time to understand how a world will go but i have seen most of the players in other Ws so i know most of their skills.

Nibiru. Its an all-star tribe came from lovely GR to show their nice skills and then retire as veterans do. My truth is that you cant stand against us if you think a bit how child of the sun lost his vills and how quickly took them back. Guys, they are skilled they have the spirit of the winner they support their premade they are a team. bans was an awful moment for us cause we got too much pressure and bullying by external readers(haters-low level twplayers) for something was totally not our mistake. I see at Nibiru the most clean tribe. they are rank1 since the first week.
i will not talk about internall noblings of k45 cause they left their tribes to save their accs and finally took what deserved.how you could trust someone who change tribes with the first difficulty? I am not Monster is the example.he wasnt at our premade and recruited at the early days.he is loyal skilled and how i want my mates be. its what i call HOT-PROSPECT, a rookie who could be a future all-star twplayer

BRO. saw them at W100. was a nice premade with 5to10 nice accs. they are setled at a nice location and seems to winning the war against magic. as i remember BRO had nice barb growth at w100 so at a more quickly world they could do it better.its ok if they could pull off the pressure of magic and take some sitttings of inactive players. surely they need to change their OP tactics.

WAKA.
as i told i will not talk about internalls.
as i understand WAKA is jamestrong. i am curious to see what my lovely james will noble after internalls. i am giving him a thumb he is trying to get rank1 by Icarus*. Is that possible ? Is it the time when Icarus* will start his fall? if you ask me i dont think.

love to see you all arguing about how greeks doing better than you.

cheers to the Uppercut account
Guala THE ORIGINAL

Love how you got interned by nibiru so you could play on a higher account, because u couldn't get number 1 yourself

--G--

While we are arguing about the wars in north and southwest, let's not overlook a huge war a man is fighting on his own in the southeast, and is actually dominating!

Side 1:
Players: JamesStrong
Side 2:
Tribes: WAKA!, WAKA
Players: Jay Dex, mudrac mali, andrw0024, Loweeeee

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,068
Side 2: 8,814
Difference: 114,254

chart

The players mentioned where the ones kicked out of the tribe when they started losing villages to mighty James. Why did you do that WAKA to your players? :(

Can someone from leadership explain to us why you didn't help poor andrew that tried fighting back?
I doubt it was a force internal, only bad Nibiru does this stuff

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

b5323b50aee5b6a6d4780b96a55da283.png

i will not talk about internall noblings of k45 cause they left their tribes to save their accs and finally took what deserved.how you could trust someone who change tribes with the first difficulty?

Here we goooooooooooooooooo again.

DeletedUser123089

b5323b50aee5b6a6d4780b96a55da283.png

Here we goooooooooooooooooo again.

(edited cuz i havent read the 2nd quote)
Full disclosure, i'm the one who applied to Nibiru... declared my intentions, mentioned some pointers in regards w/ the tribe... whatever the outcome of that may be... I am fine with it...

Last edited by a moderator: