Best troop builds

DeletedUser

I've never played on a non-archer world, so I have no idea what my troop build should be. I also have never played on a world where you have research points. Could someone please tell me the best way to use my farm space and research points?

DeletedUser

The best build is all spears for offense, and for defense all axes. I hope this helps.

DeletedUser

MMM.. Do you think i should defend with noblemen too? (sarcasm)

DeletedUser

I've never played on a non-archer world, so I have no idea what my troop build should be. I also have never played on a world where you have research points. Could someone please tell me the best way to use my farm space and research points?

Do research spears and swords to level 3 in ALL your villages, offense or defense. For defense, spears/swords/hcs/scouts/cats level 3. For offense, spears/swords/axes/lcs level 3, ram level 2, you can either make level 1 scouts, a handful of them to send in with your nuke or level 1 cats.

For frontline villages, replace the lcs level 3 with hcs level 3.

For offense villages: 7k axes, 3k lcs, 250-300 rams is pretty good.
For defense villages: 10k spears, 10k swords with a few cats or 8k spears/2k hcs whichever you prefer, that sounds about right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The best build is all spears for offense, and for defense all axes. I hope this helps.

Why are all new TW players such stuck up people, Help the guy out, dont abuse him.

I'm not sure what the best strategy is, But if you played worlds with archers, you simply remove the amount of archers you would have in a village and replace them with a different troop build. All depending on what you prefer and what will benefit you more.

Lets just do a quick summary

archer world = 5k archers
non archer world = 5k spare farm space, which could be used on either spears/swords/HC

Here's what offence and defence troops I use
offence; 10k axes, 1.5k LC, 450 MA, 500 Rams
defence (archer world) 7k spears/swords 6k archers 100 scouts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh... A simple mistake that kids like you like you love to jump on. :icon_neutral:
If you are going to give advice, get it right. :icon_neutral:
Proof reading your own post before submitting it is tech.
Also MA do not defend well.

DeletedUser

Why are all new TW players such stuck up people, Help the guy out, dont abuse him.

Because they think it makes them look good and pro. The same reason people get barons privs in tribes and dismiss everyone. Too many new players fear to post in these forums because they see how others are mocked when they do.

I use 8K spears and 2K HC's for defense and 7K Axes/3K LC's/250 Rams/10 Catapults as my offense.

Swords are evil in my eyes - they are just too slow. If you are having defensive troops in your first village they are good to balance out the Spears at the start of the game before you research HC's but after that pointless in my opinion. They are almost useless for farming too and I like all my villlages to be able to farm heavily. Each farming mission travels at the speed of the slowest unit sent.

Spears defend well against the enemies cavalry, Swords defend well against their infantry and HC's defend insanely well against their infantry and also slightly less well against their cavalry.

Your our BUFFET

If you are going to give advice, get it right. :icon_neutral:
Proof reading your own post before submitting it is tech.
Also MA do not defend well.

No matter the circumstances, your comment was ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I use a variety of nukes...
These 2 being my favourite.

7500 axe, 3000 lc, 250 rams
or
6500 axe, 2800 lc, 250 cats, 220 rams.

Works. ;D

DeletedUser

U is teh 1337 hax0r!!
How do you get MA on a non archer world?

Really? You're going to flame me :icon_idea: Oh please, spare me the pleasure of making you look like the biggest idiot on this game. Instead of pointing out my mistake on a post, you have to flame. What more can I expect from someone who's been playing for 349 days (11 months and 12 days), You'll fit in fine on these forums, you'll make plenty of friends :icon_cool: Please, Please continue to make yourself look like a fool, it's rather intreeging.