Best Unit Troops Line Up for Offense and Defense!(w30)

DeletedUser

I'm not going to ost my nuke or my defence which both are best so far that I have seen. But I do know them and maybe with a bribe of cookies I can "accidentally" leak it.

Lmao I'd be surprised by that one.
Lmao even more, you're so "we're elite, no family tribes" and all that bs on world 5, but what are you here? Diplomat of a family tribe. Gunna betray them when you're under attack? Gunna run to the enemy again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would share but that'd be hours and nights without sleep and work being given out to the entire world :icon_razz: Would also but my tribe at a great dis-advantage :icon_cry:

DeletedUser22924

my Nuke

7k axes
2.5k lc
250 MA
400 rams
25 Cats

My defence and support

5k swords
6.5k spears
2-3k archers
1k HC

DeletedUser

My nuke:
5K Axes
2.3K LC
1K MA
250 Rams
50 Cats

My Defence:
9K Swords & Spears
1.5K Archers

DeletedUser

why are most ppl leaving out archers, Mounted archersw and heavey caverly?
nothing wqorks good against ar except ma and hc is great for fast support

defence
5000sp
5000sw
4700ar
300sc
900hc
can survive two nukes by itself

offensive
8000+axe
300sc
2000lc
500ma
250rams

wall breaker
8000+axe
2000ma
500rams

DeletedUser

My Nuke

This is the Nuke I used on world 8:

6003 Axemen
3008 Light Calvary
490 Rams

This is My Nuke on world 22

6003 Axemen
2000 Light calvary
1000 Mounted Archers
250 Rams

My support on world 4 and 8

8000 SpearFighters
8025 Swordsmen
1450 Scouts
145 Catapults

My support on world 22

6000 SpearFighters
6000 Swordsmen
6000 Archers
500 -1000 Scouts

DeletedUser

any idea what the HC/Spear and HC/axe strategy would be on w30?

DeletedUser

any idea what the HC/Spear and HC/axe strategy would be on w30?

Probably what Dowsy said but it'd be a pretty versatile offense to use with slightly less firepower. Ratio of O:D would be higher than usual offense wise.

Swans1981

Nukes in other worlds :

6-7.5k Axes
2.5-3.5k LC
200-250 MA
213-350 rams (depending on the defence may be alot higher in rams)

Defence.. :

6k spears
6k swords
5k archers
250-1k HC (until its maxxed farm)

DeletedUser22924

who would of thought swan, we have almost identical NUKES and Defence

DeletedUser

Offense:

20992 spears
1 cat

defense
5000 axes
10 nobles
( you have space for variation here to fit what you would like)

personally, I find this very effective for pwning them noobs.

I dont know anyone that attacks with 20k spears you must be a noob lol

Come on mate 20k spears for attacking lol thats a joke have you even played this game before ???

5k axes and 10 nobles you will defend much off with that also lol takes 2k axes to kill pml LOL

Memember dont send all them nobles out same time lol

DeletedUser

This is my first post, and I don't have that much experience with the game (only a few months with ASK on world 17), but it seems to me that you should have more spear fighters than swordsmen- if you check the defense values (here) of all other defensive units, you'll notice that they all have weaker cavalry defense values than infantry. As a result, I used something between a 6:5 or 3:2 ratio of spears to swords in world 17 for defense. Besides that, I do pretty much the same as swans.

-Dmanic

DeletedUser22924

the thing is mate no matter what defence u make there is an nuke that can counter it, u just have to be lucky and hope the nuke that is sent to ur vill isnt made for ur Defence

DeletedUser

Nukes in other worlds :

6-7.5k Axes
2.5-3.5k LC
200-250 MA
213-350 rams (depending on the defence may be alot higher in rams)

Defence.. :

6k spears
6k swords
5k archers
250-1k HC (until its maxxed farm)

With you on the nuke! but the defense i usually go higher archers and forget about the HC (instead having some villages pure HC)

Swans1981

Having tonnes of archers, is good against alot of players, but against experienced players you would get slaughtered,
considering 1 MA takes out about 15-20 archers.. wouldn't need that many to kill`em all.

DeletedUser

Yeah-and activity is pretty important too.... the one weekend I was inactive without a sitter, I gained 2 mil ODD-and lost most of my villages. My account still exists on that world, but I doubt there's any future for me there anymore.

DeletedUser

Random useless n00b speak. Your logic has epically failed in this forums... attempting to abort... ... ... error your ability to spam has stopped your ability to leave please learn to say something worth reading and try again later.

Lmao I'd be surprised by that one.
Lmao even more, you're so "we're elite, no family tribes" and all that bs on world 5, but what are you here? Diplomat of a family tribe. not my decision. but I'm diplomat and doing one hell of a job.

First of all, your tribe failed so STFU. Second, that was off topic. Third GTFO the forums.

And on another note Gunna betray them when you're under attack? Gunna run to the enemy again?

I'm still in ~TSE~ so STFU, If I really liked you guys, I wouldn't have kicked your ass all over k60. And that was me playing mixalot because he could have killed me then but I talked my way out of it, leading to me joining ~TSE~ to get a strategic position to kill HOPLOS. If your such a good player adowsy, then try and kik my ass on this world, I will enjoy putting you down
Anyways... I may just simply share part of my nuke...

300 rams
2000 LC

that's all I'm going to say.