Best Up-And-Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

I thought it might be time to take a look at the best tribes outside the top 10 that are growing by leaps and bounds:

1. SOUTH - Growth from 800k to 3.6M in four weeks? Check. Plenty of room to expand? Check. No serious enemies on their borders? Check. This looks like a rim tribe to pay close attention to in the coming months.

2. V.P. - What the heck? 220k to 1.1M in four weeks? Talk about coming out of nowhere. They're either #1 or #2 in three k's and nobody's ever heard of them. Their spread is pretty good, too. Lots of predators in their midst, though, with limited options for growth, so they may be in trouble. I'll be curious to see what they do in the next month.

3. Nomads - 1.2M to 3.6M in four weeks would be impressive if not for the #1 and #2 on this list. The most impressive thing for them, though, is the lack of predators. If they keep their slow-and-steady (relatively) outwards expansion up, they could be around for a very long time to come.

Disagree with this list? Comments? Think there's one that should be here instead? Let me know. I always like to speculate as to who the next potential world-class tribe might be.

rich26ca

I thought it might be time to take a look at the best tribes outside the top 10 that are growing by leaps and bounds:

1. SOUTH - Growth from 800k to 3.6M in four weeks? Check. Plenty of room to expand? Check. No serious enemies on their borders? Check. This looks like a rim tribe to pay close attention to in the coming months.

Except there at war with selfie...neither masssive tribes even for the rim.... but definitely a threat too them

DeletedUser

Disagree with this list? Comments? Think there's one that should be here instead? Let me know. I always like to speculate as to who the next potential world-class tribe might be.

Should have looked at TWstats before all of this unless you did then well... Who knows lol:
I am kurt (615|715) K76 8,356 iamtheman1 [SOUTH] Heisenberg25 [800813] 2014-04-05 00:01:39
Bread (654|707) K76 7,164 nijones05 [SOUTH] zeeyoknight [Selfie] 2014-04-05 00:00:25
Agliophobia (597|743) K75 4,881 Phobias [SOUTH] 9GAG Angelica [800813] 2014-04-05 00:00:09
I am Diasto (618|715) K76 7,548 iamtheman1 [SOUTH] Heisenberg25 [800813] 2014-04-05 00:00:09
I am #001 (623|713) K76 7,758 iamtheman1 [SOUTH] Heisenberg25 [800813] 2014-04-05 00:00:09
017 | Yonkers (683|766) K76 6,290 infoazimuth [SOUTH] BeatsByDre AKA Barry [Selfie] 2014-04-03 16:13:29
MF 05 (660|712) K76 8,567 Master Frodo [SOUTH] Twooto [Selfie] 2014-04-02 04:03:04
XXXXXXXXXX (664|688) K66 8,618 dougie234 [SOUTH] Retibra [Selfie] 2014-04-01 07:37:37
025 (663|742) K76 4,870 GRUMPY GORILLAZ [SOUTH] Dr Lemming [Selfie] 2014-04-01 06:30:13
024 (666|767) K76 8,985 andrea99 [SOUTH] Dr Lemming [Selfie] 2014-04-01 00:58:36

Edit: Also everyone from ~INQ~ merged into Rock who changed their name to SOUTH. If Rock had merged into ~INQ~ they wouldn't have grown much at all. Why they merged into the lower tribe, I'm not sure that still confuses me. lol

DeletedUser

Lol OPS on OPS and hardly any results (besides for 50 dead nobles), not sure if you are bragging or just pointing out we are in the middle of a war then the number 3 tribe jumps on us from behind?!

You'll find out soon enough why they merged into us Fin daddy.

DeletedUser

2. V.P. - What the heck? 220k to 1.1M in four weeks? Talk about coming out of nowhere. They're either #1 or #2 in three k's and nobody's ever heard of them. Their spread is pretty good, too. Lots of predators in their midst, though, with limited options for growth, so they may be in trouble. I'll be curious to see what they do in the next month.

V.P. Is the remenants of a tribe called ~TRL~ that SKYPE has been clearing up for the last few weeks. It is pretty much most of the same members of one tribe going to another.

On other thoughts I liked the thread idea. The tribe Metric has an impressive conqure to conqured ratio and seem to be staying out of the way while being able to grow.

DeletedUser

Lol OPS on OPS and hardly any results (besides for 50 dead nobles), not sure if you are bragging or just pointing out we are in the middle of a war then the number 3 tribe jumps on us from behind?!

You'll find out soon enough why they merged into us Fin daddy.

I'd rather send 50 trains and them die rather then do as y'all are doing and throw 3 trains at 1 player 1 day, then 2 more at another player 2 days later. lol
Not sure if you're super slow, super unorganized, or just 100% defensive so you only have def. Either way I was just pointing it out. Don't be so mad brah.

DeletedUser

3. Nomads - 1.2M to 3.6M in four weeks would be impressive if not for the #1 and #2 on this list. The most impressive thing for them, though, is the lack of predators. If they keep their slow-and-steady (relatively) outwards expansion up, they could be around for a very long time to come.

I know I will get flamed because I am involved, BUT, I think Nomads are not one to watch. 3 of their top 5 were recruited, during time of war. I know people will feel this is judgmental, but it is not. We are fighting the war, and it is what it is, but I feel that any tribe that has had that level of growth from recruiting amongst a tribe they are at war with, will not hold a lot of water when it comes down to fighting. On that level, what we have seen in terms of incomings, AS THE VAST MAJORITY, trains suck, being 4 seconds, to 2 minutes in length. Fakes are not in ANY way coordinated, and clearing waves have been minutes to hours before landing nobles. This is not what I would look at in an "up and coming" tribe.

DeletedUser

I'd rather send 50 trains and them die rather then do as y'all are doing and throw 3 trains at 1 player 1 day, then 2 more at another player 2 days later. lol
Not sure if you're super slow, super unorganized, or just 100% defensive so you only have def. Either way I was just pointing it out. Don't be so mad brah.

You'd rather lose a lot of nobles rather than a few. Ok.

DeletedUser

You'd rather lose a lot of nobles rather than a few. Ok.

LOL, all these posts are stupid. If you can't conquer villages with 50 trains, then you are doing it wrong. If you are taking a village every 2 days, you are not in a war. You are basically doing a one on one.

While this thread is quite biased as all these tribes are new and currently recruited their way there, it is a good idea to keep a watch on them to see how they rise. Usually if you keep tabs on 5-6 rim tribes, you'll eventually see 1-2 come out as a force to reckon with. The rest don't last long.

DeletedUser

Update to this thread:

Nomads can no longer be called 'up-and-coming'. They made the top ten. So I'll have to pull them off the list. Gratz Nomads!

Current List:

1. V.P. - In the eight days since this post was first made, they've gone from 1.1M to 1.8M points. I also saw that they made the list for top nobling tribes today, and have a strong spread across four continents. For those reasons, I'm putting them #1 this week.

2. ~VA~ - My new entry to the list, ~VA~ went from 240k to 960k in just four weeks which screams solid play. Added to that, they have an excellent position and no real enemies. I'm curious as to whether they are going to allow ELF to grow on their doorstep unchecked, though. So far their conquers:losses ratio is impressive as well.

3. SOUTH - I debated dropping them from this list, but the jury is still out. They've done nothing in the last eight days, mostly because the war with Selfie has been much tougher on them than I originally thought. At this point, I'm thinking one of two things happens... either they've sorted out their weaker members and are ready to begin expanding again, or they're going to end up folding as a tribe.

ohnolookout

Well, V.P. is not TRL :p
We taken only 4 players from TRL...all others nobled :D

DeletedUser

3. SOUTH - I debated dropping them from this list, but the jury is still out. They've done nothing in the last eight days, mostly because the war with Selfie has been much tougher on them than I originally thought. At this point, I'm thinking one of two things happens... either they've sorted out their weaker members and are ready to begin expanding again, or they're going to end up folding as a tribe.

Just want to throw in, Selfie though they contributed a little to the collapse, the real downfall of the tribe commenced when Captcha started attacking a lot of our back line villages eliminating the support we managed to get into the Selfie front, also thinning out the remainder of the D we were able to utilize. On top of that X have started to throw in some attacks at our even further back line villages. Selfie played a minor role in collapse of the tribe, though the war would have been pretty even and was fought well up until we had the number 3 and 5 tribe attacking us as while we were in the midst of a war. X have not attacked much, but every attack counts for something i suppose. An Up-and-coming rim tribe can only handle so much pressure before shit goes down.

DeletedUser

Just want to throw in, Selfie though they contributed a little to the collapse, the real downfall of the tribe commenced when Captcha started attacking a lot of our back line villages eliminating the support we managed to get into the Selfie front, also thinning out the remainder of the D we were able to utilize. On top of that X have started to throw in some attacks at our even further back line villages. Selfie played a minor role in collapse of the tribe, though the war would have been pretty even and was fought well up until we had the number 3 and 5 tribe attacking us as while we were in the midst of a war. X have not attacked much, but every attack counts for something i suppose. An Up-and-coming rim tribe can only handle so much pressure before shit goes down.

Yeah Kakifly has had a free run of things straight through your tribe. You guys had put up a decent fight against us, and then just started to fold as soon as Kakifly started attacking. Don't say that Captcha led to the downfall of your tribe, Kakifly on his own did that. From what i've heard Captcha didn't even know who you guys were until they checked the stats and saw that Kak had been running riot through you. Your style of making everything around you a family has started to take its toll and backfire.

And let me guess, this is the part where you leave and join either -X- or Captcha right?

EDIT: Just looked through SOUTH's conquers, and i realised that you've let 9GAG Angelica have a bit of fun destroying your players. This is what happens when you merge every tribe around and create a 4 tribe family. Players don't pull their weight when they are incapable and hiding in a large rim tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85023

Lol I'd just like to say two things, Finny you guys have nothing to brag about. South sniped so many of your trians. I could tell that you were worried when you mailed our account trying to entice us to hit them from behind.

I think our account was probably the biggest reason for their downfall. We hit one of their largest players who sadly quit when he logged and saw the incs therefor he was dropped from the tribe so no stats.

Regardless finny, you should stop bragging your simply growing villages for some one.

DeletedUser

Lol I'd just like to say two things, Finny you guys have nothing to brag about. South sniped so many of your trians. I could tell that you were worried when you mailed our account trying to entice us to hit them from behind.

I think our account was probably the biggest reason for their downfall. We hit one of their largest players who sadly quit when he logged and saw the incs therefor he was dropped from the tribe so no stats.

Regardless finny, you should stop bragging your simply growing villages for some one.

Yeah they put up quite a good first resistance, mainly with stacks from their backline and some good snipes. Which account are you on, if you don't mind me asking? Just a couple of Captcha members have ruined SOUTH :icon_eek:

Also everyone is talking about SOUTH's downfall, i mean they are still there and quite numerous. Admittedly they never put up a whole heap of fight apart from on the defensive end, but still i wouldn't count them down and out, you never know they might put an op together.

DeletedUser85023

Yeah they put up quite a good first resistance, mainly with stacks from their backline and some good snipes. Which account are you on, if you don't mind me asking? Just a couple of Captcha members have ruined SOUTH :icon_eek:

Also everyone is talking about SOUTH's downfall, i mean they are still there and quite numerous. Admittedly they never put up a whole heap of fight apart from on the defensive end, but still i wouldn't count them down and out, you never know they might put an op together.

I am from the heisenberg25 account :)

DeletedUser

Yeah Kakifly has had a free run of things straight through your tribe. You guys had put up a decent fight against us, and then just started to fold as soon as Kakifly started attacking. Don't say that Captcha led to the downfall of your tribe, Kakifly on his own did that. From what i've heard Captcha didn't even know who you guys were until they checked the stats and saw that Kak had been running riot through you. Your style of making everything around you a family has started to take its toll and backfire.

And let me guess, this is the part where you leave and join either -X- or Captcha right?

EDIT: Just looked through SOUTH's conquers, and i realised that you've let 9GAG Angelica have a bit of fun destroying your players. This is what happens when you merge every tribe around and create a 4 tribe family. Players don't pull their weight when they are incapable and hiding in a large rim tribe.

Couple things:

I have been in talks with Kakifly for a couple weeks and every village he took was off of an account that has no owner that i have been sitting for a few weeks now, btw i emptied out each village he nobled. All support in the account was emptied out as there is no point in supporting and wasting D on an account that we have no interest in keeping. With little to no troops i still managed to snipe and kill about 20 nobles from you guys with little to know effort. Those 45 second trains were pretty intimidating though... Also, not sure who you "hear" things from, prolly finny, but Captcha knows very well who we are, i speak with plenty of their members on a regular basis, which im sure a lot of them can confirm here. You guys launched 60 trains according to finny and i personally either sniped or stacked against more than half, pushing onto 3/4. Good work there guys!

And your assumption that I am going to leave is more than just a guess as i told finny i was leaving today. Did he also mention that he asked me for a merge about 5 days ago?

And yes Angelica did a very good job at attacking our backline accounts that had half of their support on your front. But unlike your entire tribe, she was actually able to coordinate attacks, taking 4 villages in the span of a second and 5th 9 seconds later. A feat not a single member or two players combined in your tribe were able to complete. Also aside from angelica, Heisenberg joined in and sent a plethora of fakes and real nukes at multiple members. Giving a few players more fakes than any single player received from your tribe during the entire span of the war. So yeah id gladly say, Angelica and Heisenberg were able to do more damage than your tribe, and in a shorter span of time.

I'm sure after reading this you will get upset and continue to send the scarce amount of fakes you send every other 3 days or so, basically your only contribution to this war thus far. I underlined basically as its an important word in that sentence and im sure you would just over look it. Yes you have 150k ODA, of which it took 19 days for you to achieve.

Do less.

Edit:

Thank you Mike or Damo :p

DeletedUser

I can confirm i have been talking with this guy since he was about 10k and in some unknown tribe. We have a way with finding players before they get into key positions, like duke of a rim tribe :)

Just unfortunate that all our southern members had knowhere to go when this new tribe formed, cant stop expansion.

DeletedUser

Couple things:

I have been in talks with Kakifly for a couple weeks and every village he took was off of an account that has no owner that i have been sitting for a few weeks now, btw i emptied out each village he nobled. All support in the account was emptied out as there is no point in supporting and wasting D on an account that we have no interest in keeping. With little to no troops i still managed to snipe and kill about 20 nobles from you guys with little to know effort. Those 45 second trains were pretty intimidating though... Also, not sure who you "hear" things from, prolly finny, but Captcha knows very well who we are, i speak with plenty of their members on a regular basis, which im sure a lot of them can confirm here. You guys launched 60 trains according to finny and i personally either sniped or stacked against more than half, pushing onto 3/4. Good work there guys!

And your assumption that I am going to leave is more than just a guess as i told finny i was leaving today. Did he also mention that he asked me for a merge about 5 days ago?

http://prntscr.com/3a4yye

And before finny comes on here posting more from that convo, just know that i shared everything with multiple people from multiple tribes, sorry. No merge was ever considered, sorry fin.

And yes Angelica did a very good job at attacking our backline accounts that had half of their support on your front. But unlike your entire tribe, she was actually able to coordinate attacks, taking 4 villages in the span of a second and 5th 9 seconds later. A feat not a single member or two players combined in your tribe were able to complete. Also aside from angelica, Heisenberg joined in and sent a plethora of fakes and real nukes at multiple members. Giving a few players more fakes than any single player received from your tribe during the entire span of the war. So yeah id gladly say, Angelica and Heisenberg were able to do more damage than your tribe, and in a shorter span of time.

I'm sure after reading this you will get upset and continue to send the scarce amount of fakes you send every other 3 days or so, basically your only contribution to this war thus far. I underlined basically as its an important word in that sentence and im sure you would just over look it. Yes you have 150k ODA, of which it took 19 days for you to achieve.

Do less.

Edit:

Thank you Mike or Damo :p

So you are gladly giving up villages that should rightfully go to your tribemates, to a tribe that has no diplomacy with you. I'm not trying to have a dig, only just don't quite understand your planning here as it's just letting Captcha/Kakifly get an even larger frontline with yourself.

I commend them on their effort then, well done on their timing, it would be expected from the 3rd ranked tribe especially from players who have managed to show their worth and catch up to their comrades who started much earlier than them. However i'm not here to debate on Captcha and they don't have a place in this thread seeing as they have already proved their worth and are a top tribe. But it doesn't matter if all the trains are timed to land in one second, or a minutes.. you can still snipe them just as well.

What i am here to debate is your tribe. You said you personally defended against half the trains, on that again i commend you. That is quite a feat, and not one that many of the players in your tribe could do. If it wasn't for you and maybe one or two other SOUTH players, then a lot more of those trains would have gotten through. However you are a rare breed in your tribe, and quite a few have abandoned ship as soon as being launched on and given up.

You talk about Selfie and our lack of fakes, yet i think i've recieved ~200 so far from your tribe as a whole, and 130 of them were from one player who obviously decided to send some fakes to me after i had sent some to them. Upset? Obviously you think i take this pretty seriously
:icon_razz: it's been my first chance to get on the externals and so wanted to have some fun. Ohh and before i forget, your 169K ODA is so much better, don't forget that attacking is not the only thing that contributes to a war. Planning ops, sitting members, sending support, sniping trains, being active. These also contribute and you'd do well not to forget that as you've brought that up as your redeeming trait as well. Because your ODA has obviously shown you have done quite a bit in this war also.

Lighten up buddy, regardless of who or what is damaging your tribe. It is going downhill, and unless you do something to rally your troops, unfortunately it could be getting to the pointy end of the world.

EDIT: Thanks for clearing that up reaper, always handy to hear from all parties involved.

EDIT2: Sorry for getting extremely off-topic, will make an on-topic post after a bit of research.

DeletedUser

Have to give props to Angelica for her timing too, but it is a little galling to us seeing as we supported her when she first joined Captcha and was surrounded by her old tribe that she has now resorted to biting the hand that fed her.:icon_cry: