Best way to keep a player in the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is to constantly talk about him. LMAO. Annor, I was a newb leader of ROME. Did an ok job, but my 1st world never playerd before and I feel like a legend. You yourself who dispises me continues to talk about me. LOL. You even had to send nobles to my 145 point village to kill me again, LMAO. That is classic. Do you think I will ever leave this world now? I mean really. If my name gets brought up or i post something I just feel the hate ooze out of lots of people, others are so amused they laugh at how silly it is. I am a douche, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would draw so much attention like I have. I am honored to be loved/hated by so many. I se the name Flump(sorry for referencing you in my post) and i see a player that has been around a good long time, was a leader in the #1 tribe, in the core, and is respected and hated. I am a rim player and i feel just as much love and hate. Now I am no flump, bittergal, bufus, and many others........but yet here I am. Still talked about today even though I am barely on the map. TY Annor. Thank You very much. :)

DeletedUser

At the risk of heightening your ego... Just no

Facepalm pic goes here.

Most of the talking about you on this forum is done by yourself. And if you do indeed have another account on W34 as you have said, I would be wondering if you're stuck to the rules seeing as your old account was still there to be nobled.

You may feel like a legend, but you really aren't. You're just another noob who got rimmed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have account up for delete.....takes 5 days......so all is good. No cheating here...:)

Had to keep it open just in case Mods want to give me my old villa back.

DeletedUser

and you cant heighten my ego any more than it allready is.. :) I mean really...LOL...
yes most talking here in forums is by me.. :) I like to talk, but as Annors message shows...they do talk about me in there mails.... :) Shows I am loved. And they are trying to noble my 145 point villa....again...loved.... :)

I find it quite humorous. Cause if I was just any nooob I would not be talked about. I am a legend to noone...but Annor. LMAO

frostyfingers

technically the rules say you must wait at least 48 hours to create another account, and/or wait 24 hours after your original account was deleted before starting another on the same IP address...something along those lines...

Otherwise, I have hardly seen you on forums, even mentioned outside of your own posts...and you hardly get good responses...your "that guy", that is all...

thebigt625

technically the rules say you must wait at least 48 hours to create another account, and/or wait 24 hours after your original account was deleted before starting another on the same IP address...something along those lines...

Otherwise, I have hardly seen you on forums, even mentioned outside of your own posts...and you hardly get good responses...your "that guy", that is all...

Yeah he is pretty much a spam-school drop-out.

Oftentimes ignored.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am a great annoyance to REALM..a legend to REALM...they are nobling my 78 point will in world 34...LMAO....that is sad and funny at the same time :)

and you are eaither liked or hated. Nd I was not trying to imply to you frosty or anyone else that i am great...adn i am nothing more than "that guy" Just having fun at Annor that is all. I might be making myself look like a horses butt...but that is ok.....I just want to make sure Annor knows he is also. The only reason for my posts 90% of the time recently. :)

FooFoo Pig

I love talking. If you did not find out already. I'm way more of a "newb" if you did not know. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am a great annoyance to REALM..a legend to REALM...they are nobling my 78 point will in world 34...LMAO....that is sad and funny at the same time :)

and you are eaither liked or hated. Nd I was not trying to imply to you frosty or anyone else that i am great...adn i am nothing more than "that guy" Just having fun at Annor that is all. I might be making myself look like a horses butt...but that is ok.....I just want to make sure Annor knows he is also. The only reason for my posts 90% of the time recently. :)

And you'll believe anything you hear. No one is nobling your village, lol. You better rally the forum peoples to your aid, I only see them telling you not to ruin threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.