Best. World. Ever

DeletedUser65887

I love w34. At first i thought what poo settings but now i think its great. 20 member limit should deffinately be considered again ^-^

DeletedUser

I love w34. At first i thought what poo settings but now i think its great. 20 member limit should deffinately be considered again ^-^

Agreed

Would anybody else like to see even lower, like 5 or 10 member limit?

Tbh I think a no tribes world could be fun too XD

DeletedUser

As far as I know, this is still tribalwars.

HURR DURR

hurr.jpg

Anyway does anybody else think it would be fun as a one off world?

DeletedUser

dunno in that case it basically becomes very similar to speed rounds (or at least my limited understanding of them), and does kinda defeat the purpose of playing the game as most of this game is about the interaction between players.

i actually tend to like to have slightly bigger tribes than the conventional "smaller the better" as i like to have lots of people in a tribe spamming away and keeping things lively

EDIT: started writing this and got distracted and looks like cheese beat me on the speed thing

DeletedUser

Yep...5 to 10 members tribe would eventually lead to boredom. These setiings are like perfect. I am really wondering what this world would turn in to after two months...

DeletedUser

I think a world with 10 members would be awesome. No allies and NAP's activated, and no beginner protection. Speed should be 2.5, and troop speed 3. That would be awesome stats.

Ofc it should be 1 level smithy, packets, paladin.
No new building, and no archer/mounted.

Jake063002

If you want a real justification of why the w34 settings are good then all you need to do is look in the w35 forum.

I definately made a poor decision joining 35.

DeletedUser

I love W34 because ?THM gives me helpful advices and answers my questions (i'm new to the game: started 2 days ago). She's really cool!!!

As for the world itself, I don't think I'm eligible to comment on that since I haven't been on other worlds. But I'm pretty comfortable with the speed right now since I'm new, although it could be boring sometimes when waiting for the upgrades to complete or troops to arrive their destination.

And oh, did I forgot to say that ?THM is the coolest ever? ^_^

DeletedUser

well,you gotta get used to the speed,really

I pass mytime by reading these forums...

DeletedUser

well,you gotta get used to the speed,really

I pass mytime by reading these forums...

Can you believe I joined 3 new other games to pass the time before I come back here? But ya, I play mainly here even after 3 new games I recently played. LOL!

Anyways on topic:
I'm beginning to like the 20 member limit on tribe as I try to calculate the effects if their's a lot of tribe members solely depending on reinforcements if attacked. I also like the fact that you can only send reinforcements to fellow tribe members. That would eliminate too much stacking of defense from nearby villages (unless tribe mates).

Last edited by a moderator: