Best/Worst Of 2010

DeletedUser

I killed tribes on my own Karmax, Rinc being a more sound example. Low chances that w30 currently holds a better player than me, Gicusan aside. Who are you to even consider to compare to me?

huh?!?

I already tought Gicu was a bit arrogant for someone that hasn't done much. Sigh, Rinc... Seriously...

This is depressing.

Michael Wittman

in a way... the bigger they are the harder they fall. just to make clear, i have nothing against BD but my flaming will be proportional to your arrogance :) its like being 50 and still talking about your old football games all the time lol. yea you were good and thats the end. the more you go on about it the more it makes you look like a washed up has been

MR.MR

While I do not feel that the arrogance is fully warranted, you are confusing Pinky's current boasting about her personal skill with boasting about BD.

On a personal level, I would have to agree with Pinky for the most part. Unparalleled on the server, I am hesitant to agree (also because I haven't had the joy of fighting her), but in pure skill one of the top players in the server? Certainly. Unfortunately, Gicu and Pinky are in their waning hours of activity and interest in w30, so they won't get to prove their skill.

Michael Wittman

well, i dont count a player great unless i know someone well that fought them or i have fought them myself. so its all talk to me. propaganda sells, its not my fault you bought it without seeing it asa :p

DeletedUser

some barbs or intribe or some inactive Karmax?

last thing i heard from you you were going to ennoble Gicusan. as you could do that in 1000 years.

Maybe if your players had the balls to stand toe to toe and fight instead of giving up and going barb the second they are put under pressure maybe those "barbs" would appear as caps. Most of our recent enoblements have come from Dwinpenny's villages which went barb a few short days after we broke him.

DeletedUser

Maybe if your players had the balls to stand toe to toe and fight instead of giving up and going barb the second they are put under pressure maybe those "barbs" would appear as caps. Most of our recent enoblements have come from Dwinpenny's villages which went barb a few short days after we broke him.

Congratulations on breaking an under par player, must make you feel big in the pants.

but thats what you do , is it not Chris? feed off the weak? Pinky toe is true and correct, you and your "followers" could not hit the back side of a barn with a hand full of rice unless your 2 feet away from it. Recruit some more meat puppets mate, thats what you do best.

Stats talk, BS walks

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,589
Side 2: 44,959
Difference: 13,630

chart

So i started back with 7 villages, and your mate NBD has done nothing but make a cock up off it all.

How dare you come in here and tell everyone how "GOOD" you are when we all know your nothing but a point whore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I disagree with you Fraser. You are the one boasting about sniping a guy that is almost 200 spaces from his main clusters. I never once boasted, or said how good I was. I challenge you to find that quote. I am merely stating the reasons why RAM have a lot of recent enoblements from barbs, in the same way the Parmenion did a few weeks ago. If we have players go barb in our clusters, it makes perfectly logical strategic sense to take them into our possession to strengthen the cluster density. I am a big advocate of tight clustering, it's something I have enforced on my players since the beggining and it's paid dividends now.

My point however still remains, and that was that if all of the ex-[CRY] players in BD didn't get kicked when we attacked them these barb enoblements would be RAM on BD enoblements. Further to this, most of the recent gains BD have made have been either internal or barbs also and the majority of tribes internally noble and barb noble. So it would appear that strengthening clusters is a fairly unilateral idea most tribes have adhered to.

DeletedUser

I disagree with you Fraser. You are the one boasting about sniping a guy that is almost 200 spaces from his main clusters. I never once boasted, or said how good I was. I challenge you to find that quote. I am merely stating the reasons why RAM have a lot of recent enoblements from barbs, in the same way the Parmenion did a few weeks ago. If we have players go barb in our clusters, it makes perfectly logical strategic sense to take them into our possession to strengthen the cluster density. I am a big advocate of tight clustering, it's something I have enforced on my players since the beggining and it's paid dividends now.

My point however still remains, and that was that if all of the ex-[CRY] players in BD didn't get kicked when we attacked them these barb enoblements would be RAM on BD enoblements. Further to this, most of the recent gains BD have made have been either internal or barbs also and the majority of tribes internally noble and barb noble. So it would appear that strengthening clusters is a fairly unilateral idea most tribes have adhered to.

Dude, you can have all the barbs you like, i dont care at all. Comming after a player thats pretty much starting from scratch again (Me) is not very cool, wether or not you have a greavance, last i heard you were warring BD, so war BD.

and befor you play the "Fraseryeah is a refugee" card the fact is , i am not a refugee of any kind, i choose my own path, I was unhappy in Crysis, and i was unhappy in BD. (unhappy with gicusan, more to the point)

So, be a good lad, wait till i have a couple hundred village, then come after me, untill then , i believe you have a war with BD to attend to , and we will deal with one another some othertime.

and for the record, i never boasted about sniping anyone, fact is i did not have to , they are all recaps, and 1 extra, just to remind you , who you are dealing with.

I might be small now, but my might is lager then yours will ever be.

never back down on 24.05. at 11:04
lol, that was only a sample. besides you have other villages so im not sure they are all as stacked as those. and if so.. no matter. ill keep it up forever. every two weeks. another 240 nukes.. you see i play for fun and to me this is lots of fun..

Bring it on

DeletedUser

Dude, you can have all the barbs you like, i dont care at all. Comming after a player thats pretty much starting from scratch again (Me) is not very cool, wether or not you have a greavance, last i heard you were warring BD, so war BD.

and befor you play the "Fraseryeah is a refugee" card the fact is , i am not a refugee of any kind, i choose my own path, I was unhappy in Crysis, and i was unhappy in BD. (unhappy with gicusan, more to the point)

So, be a good lad, wait till i have a couple hundred village, then come after me, untill then , i believe you have a war with BD to attend to , and we will deal with one another some othertime.

and for the record, i never boasted about sniping anyone, fact is i did not have to , they are all recaps, and 1 extra, just to remind you , who you are dealing with.

I might be small now, but my might is lager then yours will ever be.

Bring it on

I'm confused again Fraser, because you appear to be able to read things I am not even writing. Firstly I never said right now we are coming after you, simply because ever since my tribe defeated yours, you have never been a major concern for me. We have bigger fish to fry. If you try and noble the same villages we do, from players we forced to quit, then players nobling each other is inevitable.

As for boasting, you were the one on here posting stats to show you are winning a minor insignificant skirmish. I merely came on here to defend my tribe, there's a significant difference.

DeletedUser

excluded BD for objectivity

Best Duke Right Now: Pajuno/Cececole Both have tenacity, longevity and have proven time and again their ability to rally the players around them.

Best Duke Overall: Same as above

Worst Duke Right Now: We dont know the worst duke because they never did anything worthy of notice in game. At least those whom we do know - we know that at least they tried regardless of whether or not they succeeded.

Worst Duke Overall: We dont know the worst duke because they never did anything worthy of notice in game. At least those whom we do know - we know that at least they tried regardless of whether or not they succeeded.

Best Tribe Right Now: BH

Best Tribe Overall: THE

Worst large Tribe Right Now: LoEN

Worst Large Tribe Overall: Legion

Best Ally Right Now: THE

Best Ally Overall: THE

Worst Ally Right Now: Why would you have bad allies?

Worst Ally Overall: Why would you have bad allies?

Best Pnp'Er Right Now: I like a lot of what JP posts and Cececole is always straight forward and worth reading.

Worst Pnp'Er Right Now: Anyone who resorts to mudslinging as a means for making points irrespective of whether or not the other guys does it.

Favorite Tribe: BH

Most hated Tribe: Hate is a bit strong but I aint a fan of ROME2.

Best War: Phoenix/BD

Worst War: AA/BD

DeletedUser

yeah, but of course this new war that just arose is the best war right now
the alliance against the axis with BH(axis) and friends against THE(alliance) and friends

DeletedUser

. Unfortunately, Gicu and Pinky are in their waning hours of activity and interest in w30, so they won't get to prove their skill.

this is the lamest thing I've ever heard...

Oh poor BD now that they're getting hammered they are no longer interested in this world...boo hoo...

And yes, we are nobling barbs...so what?

RAM and her friends (whoever they may be) will conquer this world whether we have to take vills from crappy tribes/players, or we have to conquer barbs. It matters not to us....

so now we get back on topic...

and no I'm not as quiet as Karma or Shipley...I'm not afraid to tell you who the best and worst are :)

Best Duke Right Now: this goes to a co-duke pair....Karmax and Shipley play off each others strengths as well as anyone in the game.. One does this while the other covers that, in perfect harmony with complete trust in the other......

Best Duke Overall: This has to go to Karmax and his team. When he was 200 points him and his team made plans to land in exactly the spot RAM is in now, made the plans, executed them to a T, and now he and his co-duke have the best, most active tribe in this world...

Worst Duke Right Now: This is a tough one, there aren't really any tribes doing anything other than Phoenix, BD is getting hammered and it seems like the rest of the tribes are inactive and just waiting on RAM to take their villages....so I'll have to say all tribe dukes other than Phoenix and RAM :)

Worst Duke Overall: same as above

Best Tribe Right Now: Best right now, best tomorrow, and best for the remainder of this world is whatever tribe Karma and Shipley are running...

Best Tribe Overall: same as above.....

Worst Tribe Right Now: BD, simply due to bitching and whining.....

Worst Tribe Overall: same question as above (this is getting repetitive)

Best Ally Right Now: any ally of RAM....

Best Ally Overall: RAM

Worst Ally Right Now: dumb question, look at whoever is getting smashed aka BD and then check their ally list...

Worst Ally Overall: same as above...

Best Pnp'Er Right Now: I love Raven's posts....for the most part everyone else posts non-relevant, un-original BS...

Worst Pnp'Er Right Now: sorry Xinyr, your posts have always made me cringe..lol

Favorite Tribe: RAM

Most hated Tribe: I don't hate anyone, this is a game, but I will say anyone that RAM is attacking is going to lose their villages eventually, one way or another....

Best War: TWC vs. PMP.....everything else has been completely boring, maybe there are some warriors farther up north...give us a few months to find out...

Worst War: BD vs RAM......BD bitches and complains while we take their villages.....they don't like losing villages and dismiss players....so we end up nobling barbs and players that can't take the heat and quit early.....shame...instead of turtling up and trying to protect the area you control you should actually try and attack...makes the game more fun really...

DeletedUser

really mberns, if you don;t realize what reality is then I can;t help you.

No offense to RAM, maybe you guys do have skill, but you didn;t break BD, inactivity did. You can;t argue BD is/was the best. Had you guys ever gone head to head when they were active, you would have lost. Bad.

DeletedUser

No offense to RAM, maybe you guys do have skill, but you didn;t break BD, inactivity did. You can;t argue BD is/was the best. Had you guys ever gone head to head when they were active, you would have lost. Bad.

blah, blah, blah,

that's all I hear from BD players...

oh poor us, we don;t have decent leadership capable of motivating and inspiring us, poor poor us, we're inactive by our own hand, no way all of your caps, cats, and nukes had anything to do with it....

please, give it a rest, just die peaceably, at least try to go out with more honor than you defend yourselves with...

and yes it was a little more than biased, for that I apologize, kinda, hit me up in game :)

DeletedUser

blah, blah, blah,

that's all I hear from BD players...

oh poor us, we don;t have decent leadership capable of motivating and inspiring us, poor poor us, we're inactive by our own hand, no way all of your caps, cats, and nukes had anything to do with it....

please, give it a rest, just die peaceably, at least try to go out with more honor than you defend yourselves with...

and yes it was a little more than biased, for that I apologize, kinda, hit me up in game :)

son... he isn't in BD all that rant for .... the lol's? :icon_razz:

KarmaX

I don't take any offense but yet I don't think BD was a capable tribe. Everything were totally relied on its leaders. Once they didn't show motivation the whole tribe fell. I can still guarantee that even without me or cshipley around, RAM will stick a lot longer than BD. BD's main complain might be "outta boredom" but thts just an excuse. A tribe needs careful planning as I've spoken with few BD why RAM is superior than BD. You can't say a tribe is best, BD might have its moment but it doesn't mean that other tribes weren't capable as or more than BD. BD's No.1 failure is diplomacy and recruitment ( recruiting all ppl with egos). TW isn't a super hard thing to learn, all the noobs can learn it but it takes intelligence to plan your gameplay and that is only the difference between winners and loosers after a year of a game.

BD's failure can be summarized as follows:

1. Diplomacy:

Alliance with THE: Having them as allies they didn't get a chance to harbor a good rim asset which would make them powerful against big wars.

2. Acitivity:

They recruited players who already had served their TW time ( so called experienced players) and didn't recruit any interested players who were fresh and willing to learn and when at pressure they started quitting 1 after another and there were no emotional bond among players making them easier to quit.

3. Ego:

Winning few wars doesn't mean that they can take over all the world. They picked fight on multiple fronts. PHOENX was already a tough challenge for them but they had to be arrogant enough to touch RAM too, which of course didn't bother to give entertainment to BD as they were only skirmishing but it left them open to attacks coz their army were not concentrated (kinda like BD fell with just our name, without our action).

4. Leadership:

There weren't any leader that could properly hold the BD players together coz I know in a tribe with experienced players its hard to lead coz everyone has their own ego. :p :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

mberns, what TSJ said.

get outta your own little world down there and get cultured.

wow, so things must be worse for BD than we previously thought....

now other players from around the world are making excuses for them.....