Best/Worst Of 2010

xinryr

The past is gone, any debate about what would have happened is extremely subjective and would result in pointless argument even without building a common philosophical environment to make the discussion/mud slinging contest from.

DeletedUser

omg, who hijacked Xinyr's account? That was an intelligent post....I think I may have to edit my post above :) Way to go Xin, 11th grade English is paying off rofl....

DeletedUser59451

this is the lamest thing I've ever heard...

Oh poor BD now that they're getting hammered they are no longer interested in this world...boo hoo...

And yes, we are nobling barbs...so what?

RAM and her friends (whoever they may be) will conquer this world whether we have to take vills from crappy tribes/players, or we have to conquer barbs. It matters not to us....

so now we get back on topic...

and no I'm not as quiet as Karma or Shipley...I'm not afraid to tell you who the best and worst are :)

Best Duke Right Now: this goes to a co-duke pair....Karmax and Shipley play off each others strengths as well as anyone in the game.. One does this while the other covers that, in perfect harmony with complete trust in the other......

Best Duke Overall: This has to go to Karmax and his team. When he was 200 points him and his team made plans to land in exactly the spot RAM is in now, made the plans, executed them to a T, and now he and his co-duke have the best, most active tribe in this world...

Worst Duke Right Now: This is a tough one, there aren't really any tribes doing anything other than Phoenix, BD is getting hammered and it seems like the rest of the tribes are inactive and just waiting on RAM to take their villages....so I'll have to say all tribe dukes other than Phoenix and RAM :)

Worst Duke Overall: same as above

Best Tribe Right Now: Best right now, best tomorrow, and best for the remainder of this world is whatever tribe Karma and Shipley are running...

Best Tribe Overall: same as above.....

Worst Tribe Right Now: BD, simply due to bitching and whining.....

Worst Tribe Overall: same question as above (this is getting repetitive)

Best Ally Right Now: any ally of RAM....

Best Ally Overall: RAM

Worst Ally Right Now: dumb question, look at whoever is getting smashed aka BD and then check their ally list...

Worst Ally Overall: same as above...

Best Pnp'Er Right Now: I love Raven's posts....for the most part everyone else posts non-relevant, un-original BS...

Worst Pnp'Er Right Now: sorry Xinyr, your posts have always made me cringe..lol

Favorite Tribe: RAM

Most hated Tribe: I don't hate anyone, this is a game, but I will say anyone that RAM is attacking is going to lose their villages eventually, one way or another....

Best War: TWC vs. PMP.....everything else has been completely boring, maybe there are some warriors farther up north...give us a few months to find out...

Worst War: BD vs RAM......BD bitches and complains while we take their villages.....they don't like losing villages and dismiss players....so we end up nobling barbs and players that can't take the heat and quit early.....shame...instead of turtling up and trying to protect the area you control you should actually try and attack...makes the game more fun really...

Nice job trying to claim the credit for phoenix's hard work ;) Turtling up..? Really coming from RAM who are proud of turtling and securing their backlines before they long range nuke the rest of the world, little hypocritical I have to say. But I guess it is YOUR opinion so I'm not saying your right or wrong, just one of the most biased posts i've ever seen, bordering on arrogance a teeny bit ;)

Michael Wittman

bordering on arrogance rolf! fun post mberns :) BD gives up when the going gets rough and by that logic, they are such a super good tribe. i guess they want to spend so much time learning about tw that they dont have time to defend villages.

i cant believe anyone would tell everyone that they are the best and then when the issue is pressed they say "i would beat you with my massive skill but im bored" well dammit! we wont believe you unless we see it. we will just LOL at all the BD is great posts while their tribe falls to pieces. now if they want to show us some skill or determination, then the respect is there and waiting. Respect must be earned and at least on our front it was not earned. i know the fighting was harder on phoenix front but there also, given some pressure, they "got bored"

DeletedUser

funny how every other place I see PHOENIX claiming all the kudos.

As I stated earlier. There were other contributors not just RAM but any of the others who pulled BDs support around.

Yet, PHOENIX did it all on their lonesome.

As for BD they may have been good. I cannot compare but what I did see did not impress me.
But for those that have quit or joined another tribe shame on you. You do not quit just because it doesn't go the way you wanted it to. Making excuses makes it worse.

For those still staying, KUDOS for that. I would love to see BD back and active again.

As for Mberns, he has his opinion like everyone else and you cannot blame him he was as disappointed as the rest of us in RAM about the great "BD". It's tough when your idol becomes mortal.

sorry to see some players go but good luck to the rest of BD.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
funny how every other place I see PHOENIX claiming all the kudos.

As I stated earlier. There were other contributors not just RAM but any of the others who pulled BDs support around.

Yet, PHOENIX did it all on their lonesome.

This is nice. I dont even know where we "claimed" victory yet.. Please find it?

the only argument you have for the above statement was a kudos handed out from parm, bull, and myself in the BD/PHOENX thread.> yes, the BD/Phoenx thread. I apologize for not mentioning Ram and their nukes on their side of BD.

Besides, the war is not over. I plan to pursue the refugees to whichever tribe they go to, since several of them wont admit defeat even now. I have to convince them.... :icon_twisted:

however, in defense of any such "claims", do not forget the defense and work we put in to do so. Karma and crew have stated many times how they were merely firing off nukes and fakes at their leisure.... :icon_cool:

xinryr

omg, who hijacked Xinyr's account? That was an intelligent post....I think I may have to edit my post above :) Way to go Xin, 11th grade English is paying off rofl....

I won't have eleventh grade English until next year. And most of my posts are intelligent, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Edit: By philosophical environment I mean the different ideas about how the past and present are related. Most of what an argument about what could have happened goes on without explaining people's interpretations of this or people not even understanding how the past is linked to the present, which makes a pointless argument even more pointless. I don't use big words just for the sake of using them :/

Last edited:

KarmaX

This is nice. I dont even know where we "claimed" victory yet.. Please find it?

however, in defense of any such "claims", do not forget the defense and work we put in to do so. Karma and crew have stated many times how they were merely firing off nukes and fakes at their leisure.... :icon_cool:

Paj is right here. We have always done things in leisure. BD didn't chose us as their targets mayb because they were smart or mayb they didn't have any courage to send nukes flying at us (few were sent but not worth mentioning) but we sure did pretty good damages attack wise, esp mberns in putting together cat ops and mind you, RAM's cats are scary, it'll take your villages from modern era to ice ages once u get hit (Acid, did you love it?) :icon_twisted:

KarmaX

I won't have eleventh grade English until next year. And most of my posts are intelligent, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Edit: By philosophical environment I mean the different ideas about how the past and present are related. Most of what an argument about what could have happened goes on without explaining people's interpretations of this or people not even understanding how the past is linked to the present, which makes a pointless argument even more pointless. I don't use big words just for the sake of using them :/

I don't think you want PnP of W30 dead like most of the other worlds. We are proud to be in W30 and arguing is how we have fun, without it you won't even see a single post in days..! Its sometimes irritating when you're outta it but this is how we know each other and get to exchange ideas and hints.

xinryr

I don't think you want PnP of W30 dead like most of the other worlds. We are proud to be in W30 and arguing is how we have fun, without it you won't even see a single post in days..! Its sometimes irritating when you're outta it but this is how we know each other and get to exchange ideas and hints.

Well there are better things to talk about than pointless "well if this happened that would have happened" situations that just lead to everyone hating each other. And at any rate I don't have to take mbern's remarks :/

Michael Wittman

yes i wish BD would just say. we used to be good but we tend to fall around the average skill now :) that would be much more like what we are experiencing. well when we happen to find an active one

DeletedUser

hey sorry Paj,

sorry you took it the wrong way. I was referring to the fact that you keep saying how good you are.

I'm saying you are good. I do not dispute that but I always find it better to acknowledge any help you may be have received along the way no matter how small.

and I know Karmax he tries to downplay things. :icon_biggrin:

put it this way I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of those cat ops.

I hate rebuilding walls. Anyone got a script for it.

DeletedUser

People should give some time to BD to reorganize. They are not dead and they are under new management. Let's see how well the new guys do.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hey sorry Paj,

sorry you took it the wrong way. I was referring to the fact that you keep saying how good you are.

I'm saying you are good. I do not dispute that but I always find it better to acknowledge any help you may be have received along the way no matter how small.

and I know Karmax he tries to downplay things. :icon_biggrin:

put it this way I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of those cat ops.

I hate rebuilding walls. Anyone got a script for it.

I havent been out around here with a "how good i am" post in a bit. By now, you all know who i am and where i stand.... No need anymore. :p

Do you want a pat on the back, brit? Is that all this comes down too?

DeletedUser

that would be nice.

but i'm not holding my breath. besides i didn't do anything.

I think the cat group would like one though.

I think they would like to be appreciated.

Michael Wittman

no no no! we want no pats on the back. our work has instant gratification so it is not needed. the pats on the back we like are accounts deleting or accounts leaving their tribes, that does much more for me than someones words.

DeletedUser

errrm where have we been making excuses? like in the last few weeks? don't think you will find any tbh, ram did well...<<<there i said ,

DeletedUser59451

yes i wish BD would just say. we used to be good but we tend to fall around the average skill now :) that would be much more like what we are experiencing. well when we happen to find an active one
You you want players to say that they don't have the skill they use to?? That makes no sense.. I can snipe <200ms trains, send them, stack, dodge like the rest of the BD players who left, and I can spend all day on tw if I have to, that covers alot of the aspects of the defined term "skill"(if anyone wants to add more to the criteria please do..) but nobody is going to say that they can't do it anymore, it comes down to effort and determination. I apologize I chose this certain time to leave tw(both times :icon_redface:) as it did nothing for my reputation but then again I got to the point in not caring about my reputation as I don't intend to play w30 again, only keep up with the politics.. As a tribe, you are right about BD not being as strong, but you can not say their skill level has fallen from good to average, that is just using silly logic..

You guys did cat the hell out of the acidangel account, congratz to you on that. By doing that you are just proving to everybody that late game requires less skill, and that power in numbers works. Not complaining as you did the job you set out to do, to take me off the account, well done.. I think?

DeletedUser

Nice job trying to claim the credit for phoenix's hard work ;) Turtling up..? Really coming from RAM who are proud of turtling and securing their backlines before they long range nuke the rest of the world, little hypocritical I have to say. But I guess it is YOUR opinion so I'm not saying your right or wrong, just one of the most biased posts i've ever seen, bordering on arrogance a teeny bit ;)

I'm really not sure who you actually are ig..... so let me school you a bit here....

the moment Phoenix got hit we sent nukes at BD in order to give Phoenix a hand...even Paj seems to have stepped back a bit and chosen to acknowledge RAM's part in this war....

How many times has RAM smashed cat nukes into K55? I don't suppose that would have helped Phoenix now would it? It certainly did nothing for RAM.....

Regardless of your opinion here, BD would be a different tribe today had RAM not chosen to back you guys in Phoenix up.... Do I think Phoenix would have prevailed? ABSOLUTELY! Phoenix has showed the entire world what they are made of in this war... Without RAM this would not be nearing the end as quickly and decisively as it is now...

The same can be said about BD, they have showed what they were made of as well rofl

As for turtling up...lol...we are expanding on all fronts everyday, constantly, and we won't stop. It does not matter who we take villages from whether it is an ex BD player, a tribeless player, or barb villages. Did we secure our borders...yes, it was a tactical decision. But unlike BD we plan on seeing this world through until it is all blue. This is a marathon not a sprint..

AcidAngel

Paj is right here. We have always done things in leisure. BD didn't chose us as their targets mayb because they were smart or mayb they didn't have any courage to send nukes flying at us (few were sent but not worth mentioning) but we sure did pretty good damages attack wise, esp mberns in putting together cat ops and mind you, RAM's cats are scary, it'll take your villages from modern era to ice ages once u get hit (Acid, did you love it?) :icon_twisted:

i wouldnt talk like a big man about hitting my account, as the activity on the account was pretty much null long before you even started your attacks. This account has been inactive pretty much since the Tardis disband from DB(soldierboy). Pure would login but i kept tabs on the account every few days and i can tell you the account was not worked.. pure did little if anything imo.. i expect he did much like i did, just logged in.. see what was happening and left without doing any work.

honestly, to tell you the truth i thought it was very pathetic how out of 1200+ attacks, not 1 noble attempt was made nor was anything timed remotely okay. If i/pure actually played as we have in the other wars.. nothing would of been coming home or you would of wasted those 180 hour round trip walks...

with the travel times of all your attacks, i could of rebuilt every single village back to full strength by the time your troops returned home.. your avg drop on villages was farms from 30 -> 25-27 range... now that doesn't take 180hrs to rebuild...

yes, congrats to you you have finally entered into wars with people you wanted to war for ages.. to bad it took over a year and some change and now boredom has hit all those same tribes, but dont act like its from pure brute strength or skill, b/c the latter of the 2, i have not seen. :icon_rolleyes: