Best/Worst Of 2010

DeletedUser

Acid, what a pathetic liar you are...not in one aspect but in every aspect of your post.

The reason we hit you was due to your actively eating of one of our dead accounts...the moment you joined BD you started hammering one of our boys... Then we smashed you, not once, not twice, but three times, in not one but two continents.. So, you were active, lie number 1

Actively defending does not do anything against out cat nukes, you could have actively defended and all you would have done is is lost your troops and your buildings.

lie number two was the knock down of your villages. First we took all of your farms to a level 1, then we took all of your smithys and warehouses to level 1, then we took all your HQs to level 1.. Hence your now very pathetic 7,917 points per village average on your entire 414 village account. K57 alone, you have 136 villages, with average points per village at 6596

There is more than one way to skin a cat, and more than one way to stop aggressive active players from taking villages from our tribe. It's probably a good thing we didn't send nobles you would have deleted like the rest of the chumps we've attacked from BD...

Once again another fine example of BD, always making excuses, only talking crap on the forums but incapable of talking with troops ig...

DeletedUser

ihonestly, to tell you the truth i thought it was very pathetic how out of 1200+ attacks, not 1 noble attempt was made nor was anything timed remotely okay. If i/pure actually played as we have in the other wars.. nothing would of been coming home or you would of wasted those 180 hour round trip walks...

with the travel times of all your attacks, i could of rebuilt every single village back to full strength by the time your troops returned home.. your avg drop on villages was farms from 30 -> 25-27 range... now that doesn't take 180hrs to rebuild...

It's a shame you lack the tactical forsight to see why we did what we did. The reactions of the BD players was predicted absolutely perfectly and the plan worked to perfection. We caused players to quit and give up without even sending a single noble in some instances. No tribe in this world has the nobles to single handedly noble out a single tribe within a few short months. Yet your players are dropping like flies in the continents bordering RAM.

Even last week:

azragraph.jpg

followed by,

Azzazzel-Ra Left 08th June 2010 - 14:55 2,666,977 .

If you guys don't have a plan B, that's your problem but if RAM can't out fight you, I can guarantee we can out think you.

AcidAngel

Acid, what a pathetic liar you are...not in one aspect but in every aspect of your post.

The reason we hit you was due to your actively eating of one of our dead accounts...the moment you joined BD you started hammering one of our boys... Then we smashed you, not once, not twice, but three times, in not one but two continents.. So, you were active, lie number 1

Actively defending does not do anything against out cat nukes, you could have actively defended and all you would have done is is lost your troops and your buildings.

lie number two was the knock down of your villages. First we took all of your farms to a level 1, then we took all of your smithys and warehouses to level 1, then we took all your HQs to level 1.. Hence your now very pathetic 7,917 points per village average on your entire 414 village account. K57 alone, you have 136 villages, with average points per village at 6596

There is more than one way to skin a cat, and more than one way to stop aggressive active players from taking villages from our tribe. It's probably a good thing we didn't send nobles you would have deleted like the rest of the chumps we've attacked from BD...

Once again another fine example of BD, always making excuses, only talking crap on the forums but incapable of talking with troops ig...

I "the real acid" has not played on the account since Tardis other then to login/check whats going on, so learn to comprehend what is written

I am also referring to your original Launch, you guys have been sending nukes upon nukes on an inactive account for quite some time and your first pass was no WHERE close to Demolishing that many things in EACH village.. you had approx 1200 nukes hit me.. last time i checked there captain on avg saying 3x nukes per village is not going to lower HQ/Farms/HQ/etc to all level 1, nice try there ignoramous.

Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 5)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 15)
Timber camp (Level 22)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 14)
Warehouse (Level 30)

Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Church (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 15)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 28)
Warehouse (Level 29)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 15)

maybe i am drunk? but do you see level 1 everything here?.. i dont..
like i said.. over a month of constant cattings/nukes on an inactive and still no where close to your "synapsis" of all level 1 is like i said.. pathetic.

AcidAngel

It's a shame you lack the tactical forsight to see why we did what we did. The reactions of the BD players was predicted absolutely perfectly and the plan worked to perfection. We caused players to quit and give up without even sending a single noble in some instances. No tribe in this world has the nobles to single handedly noble out a single tribe within a few short months. Yet your players are dropping like flies in the continents bordering RAM.

Even last week:

azragraph.jpg

followed by,

Azzazzel-Ra Left 08th June 2010 - 14:55 2,666,977 .

If you guys don't have a plan B, that's your problem but if RAM can't out fight you, I can guarantee we can out think you.

sorry chips, always had a mutual respect for you.. but i hardly consider "tactical" forsight on what ram did.. i mean.. you can be honest, you know very well pretty much NONE of tardis has been fighting in BD other then maybe pure and beve for a bit.. you never did see our skills :p

DeletedUser

sorry chips, always had a mutual respect for you.. but i hardly consider "tactical" forsight on what ram did.. i mean.. you can be honest, you know very well pretty much NONE of tardis has been fighting in BD other then maybe pure and beve for a bit.. you never did see our skills :p

That's garbage acid, arguably one of your most fierce defenders and active fighters has been Raven who even had the Badlapje sit for a brief time.

And it was absolutely tactical forsight, we saw you were losing the will to fight, so we just used this tactic to push you over the edge, sending nobles from 50 hours out would not have had that effect as you simply log in and snipe and then set a sitter when you sleep.

The skills of the TARDIS players that joined BD was never my point, my point was we had a tactic, and even though you didn't like it, it achieved almost all of its objectives.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg, show us please!!!

all BD does is talk about how great they are....or how great they used to be...Tardis is dead, and the remnants chose a crap tribe to join, led by crap leaders....all has beens and used-to-be-good players (in their minds)

btw your average points don't lie....you have been effectively terminated from this game....if you show even a hint of life in game, we'll just continue catting you. You don't deserve our nobles, we save them for quality players like Raven....

as to the "real" acid...whatever, who is this I'm talking to then? It seems to me that there is something in the rules about keeping and passing out passwords and accounts... So I have to assume the person I'm talking to is the "real" acid or I would have to insult you by assuming you're a rule breaker :)

AcidAngel

omg, show us please!!!

all BD does is talk about how great they are....or how great they used to be...Tardis is dead, and the remnants chose a crap tribe to join, led by crap leaders....all has beens and used-to-be-good players (in their minds)

btw your average points don't lie....you have been effectively terminated from this game....if you show even a hint of life in game, we'll just continue catting you. You don't deserve our nobles, we save them for quality players like Raven....

as to the "real" acid...whatever, who is this I'm talking to then? It seems to me that there is something in the rules about keeping and passing out passwords and accounts... So I have to assume the person I'm talking to is the "real" acid or I would have to insult you by assuming you're a rule breaker :)

eva heard of account sitting :icon_eek: ... i would be more then happy to play, but this world is far to time consuming with the amount of work needed to get the account in shape. now speed.. thats another story

DeletedUser59451

Acid only said that he was inactive, I WAS active on the account for about 3-4 weeks. "dead account"? Their was nothing dead about ryansdad when I started attacking him, as I was chatting to him constantly while taking his villages, it was a personal attack and had nothing to do with RAM. Yet Cshipley decided that he did not like me anymore after I refused to join you guys after multiple pleads from him on skype(can probably find logs for sceptics :icon_razz:) and sent his cat squad after the acid account to take me off it and successfully done so.. The account is in a pretty bad shape, not as bad as you claim, but pretty bad, so I decided that the best thing to do would be to let you guys clean up your own mess, the only downside of Catting the hell out of a continent is that you are moving there soon :)

omg, show us please!!!

Yes Raven did great work in BD for the short time it was there, and showed its skill to phoenix(they seemed worthy enough to prove themselves to..:icon_wink:) And as for passwords, acid gave me his after I deleted my own account, everything done by the book, last time I checked it was your tribe that had the most rulebreakers per head in the tribe :)

DeletedUser

so let that be a lesson for the rest of the world...

If you attack a player in RAM we will absolutely trash your account, salt the earth around your villages, and take your will to play....

As far as nobling those garbage vills.... Do you think we care if there are massive clusters of 6k barbs throughout this world?

We can't noble everyone out, but we can noble some we can't cat everyone to death, but we can hit some...

Who is next? Any volunteers or suggestions?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the moment Phoenix got hit we sent nukes at BD in order to give Phoenix a hand...even Paj seems to have stepped back a bit and chosen to acknowledge RAM's part in this war....

Sorry, i am gonna argue this one technical point.

"the moment Phoenx got hit".... there was no Ram nuking right away. i was told about two weeks after we really started to get shlacked (maybe three or four weeks, not sure but there was a gap) and then BD started to accuse Phoenx/Ram of cooperating.

Too bad, anyone can ask and find out... Shipley and original Crasula offered help, assistance, etc, i believe my response was:

" i wouldnt ask a ram player to piss on me if i was on fire!"

LOL.

Anyways, yes, Ram did quite a bit of work with those cattings... but as karma and i both pointed out.. firing nukes/cat ops at your own leisure is quite different than the defensive matrix we had to erect vs BD and eventually THE nukes... ;)

So while rebuilding can be a pain, so isnt nuking hell out of someone..... and getting nowhere!!!!

ps. And "even paj"??

I may be an aggressive Ahole, i may be a bit mouthy, i am damn arrogant.. but i am in no way one to rob people of their credit. I have given when i thought it was deserved... and im still waiting another few days to put up my version of the Best/worst of...

Michael Wittman

Don't worry, paj, this one hit wonder has been watching you and I am always ready to give you credit where it is due ;)

DeletedUser

Quote:Originally Posted by noobaxes
There are many differences between us (I hope). I have plenty of pride, but I have a lot less ego. I am a lot less arrogant. I don't pretend to be the world 9th wonder, I don't pretend to be always right. I don't waste time answering every line of everyone's posts and I am sure that there are many many other things that makes us different (again I hope). Anyway, I don't have much time to waste with you since I know you will keep posting over and over and over with the same c%&p over and over and over. Blah blah blah

You dont have much pride if your tribe is taking handouts from an enemy.

Shipley heard i was having trouble with BD, but i wouldnt ask a twc member to piss on me should i be literally on fire....

Guess you were reffering to this Paj... :lol:

DeletedUser

Acid only said that he was inactive, I WAS active on the account for about 3-4 weeks. "dead account"? Their was nothing dead about ryansdad when I started attacking him, as I was chatting to him constantly while taking his villages, it was a personal attack and had nothing to do with RAM. Yet Cshipley decided that he did not like me anymore after I refused to join you guys after multiple pleads from him on skype(can probably find logs for sceptics :icon_razz:) and sent his cat squad after the acid account to take me off it and successfully done so.

Actually pure, I never decided I didn't like you. I just didn't like the way you changed from a decent guy who was one of the few TARDIS players that didn't give up til the end. Then you joined BD and came out with some absolutely garbage on the pnp and disrespecting my tribe, the same tribe that has quite frankly annihalated anything BD could muster both offensively and defensively.

As for you joining RAM, being a TARDIS member you were friends of T-W-C and I would have been a poor ally if I didn't at least offer you guys the chance to join. As for pleading multiple times, I suggest you dig out those skype conversations because I don't remember that part.

In hindsight, you proved yourself to have no balls for a fight and I'm kind of glad you opted to join your fellow kind in BD. You can say what you like about RAM on the forums, because the reality is at no single point during the whole battle has BD had any upper hand on RAM. Honestly Pure, it's dissapointing to see what a few short weeks in BD does to a previously nice character, hopefully now you have quit BD you will revert back to nice guy you were before.

And for your information, you were never speaking to RyansDad, you were speaking to a plethora of sitters (myself included) that were happy to sit him when he was underfire. It's nice to be in an highly active tribe, you should try it one day. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser59451

So if it was never ryansdad on the account since I came back, then you were bareface lying to me.. First spoiler also shows people some of the reasons I attacked ryansdad..

[spoil][17/04/2010 23:38:43] Cshipley: when are you back for real?
[18/04/2010 04:05:32] Pure(Acidangel): back already for real
[18/04/2010 12:40:19] Cshipley: awesome
[18/04/2010 12:40:27] Cshipley: welcome back to the big time
[18/04/2010 12:40:40] Pure(Acidangel): heh RD is giving me a nice welcome back
[18/04/2010 12:40:54] Pure(Acidangel): first time i've seen him attacking a live target since w30 started
[18/04/2010 12:41:00] Pure(Acidangel): how did you do it??!
[18/04/2010 12:41:00] Cshipley: haha
[18/04/2010 12:41:16] Cshipley: he's among active players mate
[18/04/2010 12:41:29] Cshipley: when you join us you can see what its like
[18/04/2010 12:41:30] Pure(Acidangel): he was part of the reason TARDIS disbanded..
[18/04/2010 12:41:39] Pure(Acidangel): tbh..
[18/04/2010 12:42:19] Pure(Acidangel): players like him, who didn't have skype, who didn't respond to support requests for a few days, who wer hesitant on sending support unless they double checked and then it was too late..
[18/04/2010 12:42:30] Pure(Acidangel): never really gotten on the best with him[/spoil]

Here is you trying to coax me to join you guys with your plan to reincarnate tardis inside RAM...

[spoil]but before i go any further would you be interested?
[23/04/2010 17:04:17] Pure(Acidangel): but il see what the story is
[23/04/2010 17:04:29] Cshipley: cos you still enemy right now lol
[23/04/2010 17:04:35] Pure(Acidangel): atm im about 5% yes - 95 no..
[23/04/2010 17:04:39] Pure(Acidangel): tbh with you
[23/04/2010 17:04:44] Pure(Acidangel): Im not gona lead you on[/spoil]

and again...

[spoil]you are the only guy i spoke to who openly shuns the tribe he was in for a long time for a new tribe of former enemies
[27/04/2010 00:19:32] Pure(Acidangel): I do not shun tardis
[27/04/2010 00:19:43] Pure(Acidangel): I put everything into that tribe
[27/04/2010 00:20:01] Cshipley: i spoke to many guys, you are the only one who openly chooses bd over tardis
[27/04/2010 00:20:02] Pure(Acidangel): But it is in the past and I don't see it rising again
[27/04/2010 00:20:10] Pure(Acidangel): there is no tardis anymore
[27/04/2010 00:20:26] Pure(Acidangel): I don't like to live in a fantasy world where i think we are going to rise from the ashes..
[27/04/2010 00:20:39] Cshipley: and if it did?[/spoil]

There was more but they are logged from my gf's laptop, il see if I can get them and edit the post later. Ship, I am a nice guy but when people accuse me of disbanding the tribe that I put so much effort into for my own personal gains then I tend to show my bitchy side.. I also find it quite amusing that the Ryansdad account joined your tribe on the 1st of April, and by the 18th of april he was a permanent sit in your tribe and you denied his recruitment as being a meatshield. And now I see he is nobling the acid account even though you stated that he had no intention of coming back [23/04/2010 17:03:15] Cshipley: hes working abroad in a month so quitting, isn't that a form of multi accounting? Growing a sit for the benefit of the tribe to internally noble at a later stage i.e push account? :icon_redface:

Disclaimer: I do NOT edit skype logs in any way ever, what is seen is directly copy+pasted.

DeletedUser59451

You sure? I still see:
It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned.

KarmaX

I think its allowed to push smaller accounts but not bigger accounts. Therefore, both of you are right :p ...

As for Pure: You were very excited when you took acid's account. You were flying with excitement of all those nukes you had to send but once we started backfire , you lost the will to play the game. It might be due to our cats and nukes or it might be due to the bad timing you thought of not playing but I don't find it a coincidence as a lot of BD players claim that it wasn't due to our nukes and cats but due to bad timing as this excuse is getting too old. Don't you agree? Come up with a new one... I've seen many giving similar excuses. Winning a war without randomly wasting nobles is smarter and I think you didn't know about it till now. I have no complaints against Raven or any accounts he sat coz he loves incomming unlike 99% of the BD players who likes to go whine in the corner and come up in the PnP with all the might saying " We could've won but we're all bored to lift our fingers to win" .

As for you stating about skills, I will say it again that TW is no hard thing to learn and by now almost everyone in W30 knows how to snipe a 200ms noble trains or send a train, "Its just clicking buttons!". The only difference that makes is your gameplay and your thinking capacity. DN wouldn't have been dead as you guys got numbers and if you had the guts, you could've revived it but you all were so amazed with Bd's power that you chose to side with them against us and terribly smacked to humility yet have the courage to speak of how good you guys are.

Pure, don't want to be rude here but a person should know when to stop arguing and don't be like Gicusan. I thought you were different than him.