BEST / WORST of 2012

DeletedUser

Lol, I feel bad now. Dude, I don't hate you. I hate when people use that word, it's like the word never. It's such a strong word....
We just don't like you, so dislike. I know SFC isn't a noob but I can't say the same about you. Maybe below average? :lol:

we all have our beliefs and i know where i stand Tommy:p

DeletedUser

Hmm.. I better fill this out, and maybe you know.. Think outside the box and not only pick people from my own tribe.. ;)

BEST PLAYER of 2012:
I think I am actually going to put the Devil (Derteufel) up here. He is always persistent, and keeps going no matter how hard his tribemates fall around him, and always there to pick up the slack :)

WORST PLAYER of 2012:
I think I am going to put a pilot up here.. Missingmatt. God you suck boy! The laziest pilot ever seen! And that says a lot..

BEST DUKE of 2012:
I don't really have any opinion on this matter. I think all the dukes have their strengths and their weaknesses, and I think I will leave it at that.

WORST DUKE of 2012:
Eh.. Whoever leads any of the small crappy tribes out there, you suck!

BEST TRIBE of 2012:
I could say my own tribe of course, but what's the fun in that? I think I am going to toss LoEN out there. They went from slacking, and doing a not to great job, to working together and doing a far better job than expected, well played :)

WORST TRIBE of 2012:
*shrugs*

BEST OP of 2012:
Well.. Personally I think the BH op on Infl was very nice.

But I also think the one time combined Phoenix and LoEN OP on the Bird was very nice, showed that some times, Phoenix is more than just words :)

MOST UNDERHANDED MOVE of 2012:
Any spy out there. I know it's part of the game and all that, but I personally don't like spies, and think it's underhanded to use them

BEST SITTER of 2012:
Would it be too pretentious to put myself up here? I think Raven and Snafu both have stated why. I don't see any reason to elaborate.

BEST EXIT of 2012:
SFC

WORST EXIT of 2012:
Bigbrt, that was bad mate :(

WORST TRAINS of 2012:
Credit where credit is due..

NDSuperman for his.. 7 hours in between nobles, making it easy to snipe them all..

SMF, same reason. Terrible terrible, non existing trains!

MOST FACE-PALM WORTHY MOMENT of 2012:
Eh.. Cham/Infl crying when they realised that Decide doesn't exist anymore.. Newsflash dudes, it died out 2 years ago. Get with the times, and accept it.

Most Stubborn Player of 2012
Can I nominate Mr. Kittens (Wildcats) and Paj? I think we all know that the pissing contest between them is never going to end, and personally I don't think they will ever figure out that none of them have the biggest thingie.. We all know it's Snafu <3

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

Eh.. Cham/Infl crying when they realised that Decide doesn't exist anymore.. Newsflash dudes, it died out 2 years ago. Get with the times, and accept it.

DECIDE IS ALIVE!!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

inflrc

I seen a screenshot of Decide being Disbanded by Cham himself.

SPY!!!!!!!!!!!
I took that screenshot before I pressed the button. It was a historic moment for me, first time I disbanded a tribe (I know that that is nothing for SFC). I still have that image:

byedecide.png

I remembered many guys panicked when they saw it, they thought "What did I press?".

The issue is that DECIDE was not just a tribe, but it's a spirit, a way of looking TW and RL, with perseverance, with passion, with commitment and that spirit is still alive!!!

DeletedUser

The issue is that DECIDE was not just a tribe, but it's a spirit, a way of looking TW and RL, with perseverance, with passion, with commitment and that spirit is still alive!!!

No it's not. It was just a tribe, and it seems like you are the only one trying to keep it alive. Move on :) then the rest of us don't get to listen to try whining anymore, which btw got freaking boring 9 months ago!

DeletedUser

Btw we should add couple of categories called

Most underrated player of the year
I want to nominated the lovely Miss Calyxa for this one. The girl keeps going no matter what, and kudos to her for never giving up, despite of what is tossed at her. Plus she is smart and funny, and overall a very nice person.

Runner-up. I got to say Miss Raven. And not just because she is nice and funny, but also because dear Phoenix, you have no idea just how much of a gem you got, and yet you don't appreciate it enough.

And

Most overrated player over the year
Hmm... Well.. I got a few people I could put up here.

My first choice would probably be the loud-mouth R2. I honestly cannot see why he is so esteemed. The couple of times we've crossed swords, I think that R2 has been the one I've been least afraid of, if it makes sense. Because no matter what, I knew that his nukes were bad, and his trains a joke :)

Second choice would be another very loud person, who with good reason went very quiet after he got blasted to bits. I am sorry, but Cham was so mighty, and still acts like he owns the world, and yet we all know that it wasn't Cham defending and sniping on his account, it was Raven, and all credit should go to her for doing what was within her power to save that account :)

DeletedUser

Did anyone notice in the accept/decline box of inflrc's t says pagina? :lol: pajj!!!!!!

DeletedUser105365

Lots of great players have left W30...BH/RAM etc etc had great players. Phoenix is lucky to still have original passionate players around kicking butt and using RAVEN and her friend to snipe, dodge attack. Everyone knows raven is a great player and she does a good job protecting the accounts from attacks until they find a worthy pilot. But you see, Phoenix never did away with players such as Shiply, Karmax, Vult, Lapatuska, Arasd killer diller (Original) and etc etc....from what i remember phoenix was down on there knees and overwhelmed by us. But thanks to Paj (AKA Shiply #2) he was able to manipulate the situation towards his benefit. So phoenix can bash all they want on how there winning the war against crappy pilots from other worlds, but maybe some day BH might find there RavenJ to multi around and take care of it all.

S1cky Dutch

Killerdiller please crawl back to your hole. Seems most of you people think Raven does everything in Phoenx? Well keep that wet dream in your bed because that's seriously not the case...

DeletedUser

Lots of great players have left W30...BH/RAM etc etc had great players. Phoenix is lucky to still have original passionate players around kicking butt and using RAVEN and her friend to snipe, dodge attack. Everyone knows raven is a great player and she does a good job protecting the accounts from attacks until they find a worthy pilot. But you see, Phoenix never did away with players such as Shiply, Karmax, Vult, Lapatuska, Arasd killer diller (Original) and etc etc....from what i remember phoenix was down on there knees and overwhelmed by us. But thanks to Paj (AKA Shiply #2) he was able to manipulate the situation towards his benefit. So phoenix can bash all they want on how there winning the war against crappy pilots from other worlds, but maybe some day BH might find there RavenJ to multi around and take care of it all.

As far as I (and everyone else) know, RAM lost the war. Big time.

End of discussion.

DeletedUser

SPY!!!!!!!!!!!
I took that screenshot before I pressed the button. It was a historic moment for me, first time I disbanded a tribe (I know that that is nothing for SFC). I still have that image:

I remembered many guys panicked when they saw it, they thought "What did I press?".

Spy? nah this was back when i sat a few of your DECIDE accounts lol. dont try calling out spy to me. and beqa and i were friends at that time. so he showed me.

DeletedUser105365

Killerdiller please crawl back to your hole. Seems most of you people think Raven does everything in Phoenx? Well keep that wet dream in your bed because that's seriously not the case...

What ever son, your lucky to find someone like that, that can handle it without feeling over whelmed. But dont act like you mr. get bad cause your group of elites are unstoppable...In the end slicky pooch your going to win a nice silver virtual medal(=nothing) for winning. so keep doing your thing slave...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So says the player that got bounced out of w30 a long time ago. hahahaha.

KD, you have no idea what it takes to run a successful tribe. the closest you ever got to seeing one was watching us kick your ass all over the south. It takes a few of every kind to get things rolling in a tribe, and raven is just one of a few die hard players with that same very skill set. One thing everyone always forgets, that within Phoenx, BEFORE ravenj came aboard.. there was a ghost sitter who sniped everything and everyone. Just ask Gicusan and the legend of Pajuno in that BD war. Every time someone in Phoenx sniped a train, (and at that time any one of HALF the tribe could have been doing that sniping, btw) gicu and crew would freak out and say Pajuno was sitting the account... ROFL.

that was before i lured raven to the dark side. *shrug*. it takes a leader to lead, and sitter to sit. We all have our roles, and our jobs. Raven is obviously satisfied with what i pay him with, otherwise he would be fighting in the underdog BH group... :)

DeletedUser79042

My first choice would probably be the loud-mouth R2. I honestly cannot see why he is so esteemed. The couple of times we've crossed swords, I think that R2 has been the one I've been least afraid of, if it makes sense. Because no matter what, I knew that his nukes were bad, and his trains a joke :)

Me... overrated ? LOL! Seems that people keep talking about me and ... get to rate me after all these years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell you the truth, if I were to rate myself for the past 8 months I spent piloting in Phoenx, I would most certainly place myself somewhere below the average Phoenx player. Or even lower. But on the other hand, for the time I spent enjoying this game and not allowing it to take over my life, I think I performed fair enough :icon_cool:

Thanks for the overrating though! I am good with that - even if it comes from a pilot such as yourself!

DeletedUser70594

Btw we should add couple of categories called

Most underrated player of the year
I want to nominated the lovely Miss Calyxa for this one. The girl keeps going no matter what, and kudos to her for never giving up, despite of what is tossed at her. Plus she is smart and funny, and overall a very nice person.

Runner-up. I got to say Miss Raven. And not just because she is nice and funny, but also because dear Phoenix, you have no idea just how much of a gem you got, and yet you don't appreciate it enough.

And

Second choice would be another very loud person, who with good reason went very quiet after he got blasted to bits. I am sorry, but Cham was so mighty, and still acts like he owns the world, and yet we all know that it wasn't Cham defending and sniping on his account, it was Raven, and all credit should go to her for doing what was within her power to save that account :)
First I dont care what you think of me because you are no one on w30. you have done nothing to mark here. But as you went on PnP and judging me here ... then i will ask you, how the F@ck can you knoW who was defending???? Raven was sitting for me while i was sleeping .. all the rest days and nights i was alone on my own account. The credit wich raven deserves alrEady has giveN to him. And you think all i have done on w30 was losing villages to BH on k36/45/46??? You know nothing and shut your mouth up. Lady.

I own this world because i killed the MOST units as attacker. And i`m the best AT IT here. You have done nothing, You KNOW nothing about me so have no right to judge me ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

No it's not. It was just a tribe, and it seems like you are the only one trying to keep it alive. Move on :) then the rest of us don't get to listen to try whining anymore, which btw got freaking boring 9 months ago!
bTW HES not the only one. I`m the second. DECIDE will always be alive.

DeletedUser

First I dont care what you think of me because you are no one on w30. you have done nothing to mark here. But as you went on PnP and judging me here ... then i will ask you, how the F@ck can you knoW who was defending???? Raven was sitting for me while i was sleeping .. all the rest days and nights i was alone on my own account. The credit wich raven deserves alrEady has giveN to him. And you think all i have done on w30 was losing villages to BH on k36/45/46??? You know nothing and shut your mouth up. Lady.

I own this world because i killed the MOST units as attacker. And i`m the best AT IT here. You have done nothing, You KNOW nothing about me so have no right to judge me ...

Slow down tiger, and stop taking it so personal. Obviously you don't know that I've been around for more than a year now, and obviously you aren't important enough to know what account I am on, or you would already know who I am :p

That said, it doesn't matter what you've done, to me you are still overrated, and your attitude is just piss pour and that of a sour loser. Which this whole I am better than you because I once was something, attitude shows perfectly.

We all know it wasn't you on that account, we all know that you dumped it on Phoenix, and wanted them to fix the mess you had created for yourself, so don't give me the I did it all myself routine, it's over used, and doesn't really work anymore, or actually it never did. Sorry to say it Cham, but you are over rated!