BEST / WORST of 2012

DeletedUser105365

So says the player that got bounced out of w30 a long time ago. hahahaha.

KD, you have no idea what it takes to run a successful tribe. the closest you ever got to seeing one was watching us kick your ass all over the south. It takes a few of every kind to get things rolling in a tribe, and raven is just one of a few die hard players with that same very skill set. One thing everyone always forgets, that within Phoenx, BEFORE ravenj came aboard.. there was a ghost sitter who sniped everything and everyone. Just ask Gicusan and the legend of Pajuno in that BD war. Every time someone in Phoenx sniped a train, (and at that time any one of HALF the tribe could have been doing that sniping, btw) gicu and crew would freak out and say Pajuno was sitting the account... ROFL.

that was before i lured raven to the dark side. *shrug*. it takes a leader to lead, and sitter to sit. We all have our roles, and our jobs. Raven is obviously satisfied with what i pay him with, otherwise he would be fighting in the underdog BH group... :)

blah blah blah, my name is Pajuno all mighty leader of w30 server you must bow down to me because im the best and blah.... keep nobling slave...that way the 134 players in W30 can crown you prince soon. You never nobled me out...That was not me...unlike you i have a life and and run a real world empire corporation where i'm the DUKE and my employees are my minions . So keep yapping your mouth welfare warrior and keep nobling...In the end no one knows who the hell you are, your just the sweet prince of a game called tribal wars lol lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105365

On the serious note, Not as a game player, but as joe shmo from the real world.. even though pajina might use this against me :icon_redface:...He is a good leader and very hard working, I applaud your efforts and wish you and the rest of phoenix much success...You guys have earned your respect and phoenix has had a duke that has not quit on them and kept the ship sailing. Your players are relentless and team oriented... even the the forum was made to flame and have fun i felt that you guys should get RL recognition...You have fought together as a team against all odds. Good luck to you guys..

DeletedUser79042

Slow down tiger, and stop taking it so personal. Obviously you don't know that I've been around for more than a year now, and obviously you aren't important enough to know what account I am on, or you would already know who I am :p

That said, it doesn't matter what you've done, to me you are still overrated, and your attitude is just piss pour and that of a sour loser. Which this whole I am better than you because I once was something, attitude shows perfectly.

We all know it wasn't you on that account, we all know that you dumped it on Phoenix, and wanted them to fix the mess you had created for yourself, so don't give me the I did it all myself routine, it's over used, and doesn't really work anymore, or actually it never did. Sorry to say it Cham, but you are over rated!

meh... Cham has been ODA rank 1 almost 4ever. You simply were not around to observe that. And recovered a full outnobling BH expedition in his non supported ALL sourrounded Ks. And he did defend his own account to his maximum everyday capabilities for many many months. And regrown. And did not loose ATTACK momentum.

And ...

You are? Someone who thinks too much of him/her self? Very obviously.

And...

You are? Someone who thinks he is going to win this with the rest of the sleeping B(H)eauties and ... noobaxes :lol: the defector ? Very likely.

Nah. You are just ... nobody in the w30 theater. Better try another world to (try) to get credit!

PS And keep up the chit chats with the usual girls of this game. It is obvious that you either get it wrong or they serve you the news wrong :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

meh... Cham has been ODA rank 1 almost 4ever. You simply were not around to observe that. And recovered a full outnobling BH expedition in his non supported ALL sourrounded Ks. And he did defend his own account to his maximum everyday capabilities for many many months. And regrown. And did not loose ATTACK momentum.

And ...

You are? Someone who thinks too much of him/her self? Very obviously.

And...

You are? Someone who thinks he is going to win this with the rest of the sleeping B(H)eauties and ... noobaxes :lol: the defector ? Very likely.

Nah. You are just ... nobody in the w30 theater. Better try another world to (try) to get credit!

PS And keep up the chit chats with the usual girls of this game. It is obvious that you either get it wrong or they serve you the news wrong :icon_rolleyes:
Naaah I never claimed that I am going to win this world. I am just stating my opinion, which is that Cham is overrated. Why do you get so defensive? Could it be because you are even more irrelevant than I am? I do after all pilot an account. :)

DeletedUser79042

Naaah I never claimed that I am going to win this world. I am just stating my opinion, which is that Cham is overrated. Why do you get so defensive? Could it be because you are even more irrelevant than I am? I do after all pilot an account. :)

Go back to the cockpit and maintain radio silence then :lol:

DeletedUser70594

This OVER RATED CHAM is kicking your tribemates asses on the front BTW :D

We all know it wasn't you on that account, we all know that you dumped it on Phoenix, and wanted them to fix the mess you had created for yourself

You ALl Know nothing. I did not left my acc more then 10 hrs (while i was sleeping) ... SO dont give me shit you know something. ALL you know is that you are losers. yes WE all know that. RL isuses.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok, starcrossed. ive let it be and let you have your fun.. now time to despoil your myths.

1. Cham did at least 70-80% of his own work. Raven was there an awful lot. but thats the job that comes with being a sitter, most people need at least 8 horus a day to sleep, eat, and relieve themselves. Raven sitting for ten hours is just cause raven is twisted and messed up> He likes screwed up accounts, no troops, incomings untagged, and nobles inbound. Im the leader, i give my players what they want!!

but on a serious note, you can call him overrated, say he has a fat head, and is a cocky mofo. You would be 110% right in every instance there. (the overrated not so much, but that is always personal opinion and seeing as there are more bh than Phoenx/LoEN players... you get my point) But to basically slander him?? Unless you were in our chats, watching his clusters demise, and seeing who was doing what... you cannot really put your opinion there. This comes with a disclaimer..

Raven chatting in skype is a double edged sword/axe for everyone, Phoenx included. :D Remember.. raven wont directly lie, but he also wont stop your misconceptions. So any information from raven has to be run through the Truth Mill. ;)

2. R2 on dota account. Again, say what you will, its your perception. As their leader, its my job to defend them where i can. r2 played a front line account in phoenx. For a lot of other people, this statement alone would be enough to shut them up. Obviously the ignorants in BH dont see the point. Now, get ready for the epicness...

R2 played a frontline Phoenx account, almost entirely via Iphone.

Nuff said. Check the map where dota was located, and double check via twstats. dota was one of the busiest accounts on either side of the war. Just ask slasher, the bully.

3. Pajuno doesnt have a co player. has not had one since raven started cycling through accounts. Thats been a long time.. and if you really ask nicely, ill show you my sit record for the last year maybe?? I believe there is still record of Mberns sitting my account... from when mberns existed and raven was co playing it.. This one isnt really for you, its for the boasting i hear from BH rumor mills.

4. Pajuno is Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris is Pajuno. It would do well to remember that in all future engagements. Just ask my girl... i dont sleep.

I wait.... :lol:

DeletedUser107229

Reality is that phoenix is lucky bcoz i'm back in bussiness;)

DeletedUser79042

Paj, you are sure starcrossed is not your girlfriend? :lol: You gave up alot of px corporate secrets to ... her. Why so? :lol:

(as far as my "bad"nukes are concerned, I will get Taoron one of these days :p - iphone had nothing to do with those :lol: - hundreds of scouts - meh :lol: )

Back on topic.

W30's most pathetic leadership of 2012.

BH's for (among other stuff as stated in a previous post) not disbanding BH-dot - obviously for not wanting to give Phoenx credit of another war won.

I hope when starcrossed gets to "duke" them, s-he will do what needs be done. By the book.

DeletedUser105365

i dont sleep.

I wait.... :lol:

:icon_razz: Paj is now part of the NO SLEEP CORPORATION...ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

PMP SHALL RISE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: sometime is this century i hope ;)

DeletedUser79042

W30's most pathetic leadership of 2012.

BH's for (among other stuff as stated in a previous post) not disbanding BH-dot - obviously for not wanting to give Phoenx credit of another war won.

I hope when starcrossed gets to "duke" them, s-he will do what needs be done. By the book.

BH-dot disbanded? starcrossed dukes BH ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: No other volunteer to monitor the revolving door and the mega-players? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

BEST OPPONENT of 2012:

RenegadeRecon (noobaxes).

Tight trains, intelligent stacks, readjusted attacks based on enemies defensive styles. By far the best player I have encountered firsthand in BH.

BEST ALLY/TRIBEMATE of 2012:

Agreeing with Raven here... SnafuMaster, on Blackmailed account. Haven't seen his defensive skills but I know he has been hit constantly and has grown at a crazy rate through BH frontlines...

WORST OPPONENT of 2012:

Jackparadise followed closely by Schietstoel... Nobling 1500 barbs all over the place in enemy territory with little thought for how to defend them....

BEST DUKE of 2012:

Pajuno. Does what needs to be done to encourage troops to keep pushing through stacks.

WORST DUKE of 2012:

Well I guess the ~ME~ duke would qualify for that... Although I always thought that tribe has been nothing but sat accounts by BH members...

BEST TRIBE of 2012:

Fairly bias but Phoenx has posted the greatest results in the current war...

WORST TRIBE of 2012:

=HG= While I admired that Richy and Kieth didn't want to abandon their members. It was very clear before 2012 had even started that there was no future for that tribe. It took a little longer for those left in =HG= to realise that but they did in the end...

BEST OP of 2012:

The OPs performed on inflrc and Chamicha.

WORST OP of 2012:

The one performed on me early in the year... I was hit in 7 different continents but only suffered small losses in k55 by kojeko and Renegade...

MOST UNDERHANDED MOVE of 2012:

Hard to say but I'm not going to say that attacking former tribemates is being underhanded. Decide players moved on and followed instructions of their new tribe - much like I have had to do when I joined Phoenx and was asked to attack and noble former tribemates.

BH/Phoenx were equally responsible for having moles inside =HG= and using them for their own benefit.

But personally, I wasn't impressed by the events that led to me losing a whole lot of real estate overnight earlier in the year.

BEST SITTER of 2012:

I don't know who sat who in BH. But Raven has always impressed me with his sitting skills.

WORST EXIT of 2012:

Bigbrt - after all the huff and puff...

if you dont watch you you might get knocked of the horse like BOOKIE did and his father might be on the way out the door

LOL

WORST TRAINS of 2012:

Green Revolution, of BH, for his 58h trains, with nobles 10 - 30 seconds apart, especially when coupled with his fake "trains" from over 100 hrs away.

MOST FACE-PALM WORTHY MOMENT of 2012:

I would say SFC's most recent post but I will have to wait for the end of this year for that...

So for 2012 I'd have to say this whole thread was it for me...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?252629-Home-Guard-The-Real-Story

DeletedUser

BEST OPPONENT of 2012:

I like that distinction.... best Opponent/Ally. Good split for the categories rather than lumping them into "Best Player."

Hard to say but I'm not going to say that attacking former tribemates is being underhanded.

I'm with ya there. Attacking former tribemates is in the nature of the game. What I found underhanded was the way certain individuals used a Personal Ally arrangement for their own benefit. When you have a PA - whether it's a friend from another world, a former tribemate, or even just an enemy you get along with well - and both of you have agreed not to attack eachother, then to break that NAP without a heads-up is pretty dirty.

To wait until your tribemates attack your PA on the other side of your territory, knowing they wil move their defense away from you, and then stab them in the back, is premeditated and distinctly underhanded.

To do this, and then pretend you aren't home when your PA sends you Private messages is downright rude. "Oh, I'm sorry. Someone told me you had quit. In fact, despite evidence that you are still here, I'm going to pretend you actually quit, so that I can keep attacking you while claiming that I didn't break our NAP. What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of all my nukes, LA LA LA LA LA." *

All that said, I am not against underhanded moves in general. I have been backstabbed and been able to say "Yes, I should have seen that coming. Well played." I've also been in a position where I've seen a backstab coming and was surprised to get a PM from my NAP officially providing 24h notice. To me, acknowledging the former as a underhanded is a necessary flip side of recognizing honorable play where it happens. It also means that in the future, I am a thousand times more likely to accept a NAP from someone like EDS, than someone like SkyHawk.

*these lines are a dramatic re-enactment and should not be taken as a direct quote. But it's a pretty fair paraphrase.

DeletedUser71844

BEST DUKE & TRIBE of 2012:

Darkhelmet & Home Guard

Making a tribe (that everybody thought wouldn't last a week against the 'mighty' Phoenx) last over 6 months. 6 Long months they were, and there were other players around as well as Richy that made them last as long as they did.

It was a sinking ship that a lot of people made fun of but it was a good tribe, with good individuals there and I'm proud to have once been a member, and of course, it would be nice to work with some of those people again.

-

MOST FACE-PALM WORTHY MOMENT of 2012:

1st Place - CHAMICHA & INFRLC

For constantly repeating the same old things, DECIDE this, DECIDE that, DECIDE are gone. Sorry.
You guys are like a broken record. I believe StarCrossed explained it in detail. Read those posts.

Also, you seem to never get over hating everyone.
You seem to try to call me out and try to flame me.
You guys seem to be the ones that are stubborn and stuck in your old ways.
Why can't you let the past go?
Why can't you move forward?

Same old same old, hating on me little old me when I've done absolutely nothing to you.
Same with t33chr. He has not got a clue of anything about me, yet he tries to call me out and flame me also.

If you ask me, the entire Phoenx tribe desveres the 'MOST FACE-PALM WORTHY MOMENT of 2012:' award.
For the same old things time and time again.

2nd Place - A number of Phoenx Posters on PnP

For repeatedly posting that Cy-pres post about 'how a phoenx war goes'. Yes we've all seen the post about 1000 times, it was a good post get over it and get some new material please will ya?

Or do you plan on regurgitating the same information over and over? o_O

-

SMURKS on irockurworld

Hands down. :) No words need to be said.

-

Phoenx, for taking in DINGLENUTS, BONHEUR, NORIN, L-TRAIN, T33CHR, NEVER BACK DOWN and who-knows who else? AND ALL RAM PLAYERS THAT JOINED PHOENX!

There are a ton of Ex-RAM players in Phoenx, and Phoenx claim not to be Mass Recruiters?
Don't make me laugh.

The Norin moving to Phoenx was another underhanded move.

Phoenx recruited at least 10 players from RAM.
But yet they call BH mass recruiters when they do the same thing?

NO - it's even worse for Phoenx because they deny it and try to blame everyone but themselves for mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

Same old same old, hating on me little old me when I've done absolutely nothing to you.
Same with t33chr. He has not got a clue of anything about me, yet he tries to call me out and flame me also.

In my previous message I just posted a link to a whole thread that you created that was directed at myself and others who joined Phoenx... You called ME out by name and had I said anything about you previously???

Ohh and I enjoyed this c&p so much that I had to add it to my ig profile :lol::lol:

=H==G= - *SOLDIER 1st Class* on 16.05.2012 at 01:45Quote Edit Delete
Bnkrmike must sit at his PC all day like he has nothing better to do :p

So I find it amusing that you act all surprised if I return the love :lol:.

inflrc

WORTHY MOMENT of 2012:

1st Place - CHAMICHA & INFRLC

For constantly repeating the same old things, DECIDE this, DECIDE that, DECIDE are gone. Sorry.
You guys are like a broken record.

While they are ppl like you that don't understand with one explanation, we are obligated to repeat, but maybe you have reason in one point, maybe there are some ppl that never will understand or dont want to understand. So I will tell you this as I was talking with a 6 yrs old boy:

"DECIDE tribe is dead. I killed it, I pressed the button, I have a picture of that if you don't get it even.
NOW, former DECIDE ppl as Beqa and me, share a way of seeing the life, with passion, with determination, with courage, defending what we believe and without taking care if we will win, but never stopping on that. And that way of living is what we call DECIDE."

DeletedUser

So you were in a tribe full of like minded people "seeing the life,with passion,with determination, with courage, defending what you believe and without taking care if you win"...... but they all quit and you Deleted the tribe!

PMSL, you crack me up thats the funniest thing Ive seen on here since Pajuno quoted the Cy-pres thread and everyone in Pnx copied him like sheep.

EDS