BEST / WORST of 2012

DeletedUser

Oh, our exit was good?

Wait until Pajuno and Chamicha see our Grand 'Re-Entrance'.

ChamichA will be thrilled to see us no?

Go on admit you missed me babe? :p

remember the plan SFC.. we infiltrate with aliases and then get the dukes sit and send all the nobles to barbs to die and send all his resources to the enemies and his nukes lay in barbs as support and then we disband the tribe and send a mass letter to the world saying how we hate them all ;D the plan is fool proof!!:D

DeletedUser71844

remember the plan SFC.. we infiltrate with aliases and then get the dukes sit and send all the nobles to barbs to die and send all his resources to the enemies and his nukes lay in barbs as support and then we disband the tribe and send a mass letter to the world saying how we hate them all ;D the plan is fool proof!!:D

It's foolproof apart from 3 fools have already fell for it, Gaurdian-Fer, Karma-X and Pajuno

DeletedUser99939

:icon_neutral: Smurks you stabbed Cabster in the back. You stabbed Wittman/Ship/Karma in the back. You stabbed Rethae in the back. Paj is the only one you have not been able to fool and kudos to him. I think you should go to w69 and work on some honor the one virtue Celts taught but you missed.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: Smurks you stabbed Cabster in the back. You stabbed Wittman/Ship/Karma in the back. You stabbed Rethae in the back. Paj is the only one you have not been able to fool and kudos to him. I think you should go to w69 and work on some honor the one virtue Celts taught but you missed.

i didn't stab cabster in the back. :) thanks for trying though and karma quit around the time i went all crazy on hulk. i couldn't put up with a certain player in RAM and it came to a boiling point. hmm cshipley eh? i didn't stab his back. i guess i stabbed BH's back but sadly i decided to not play anymore and disappeared. i might play it off as a master plan but thats not what it was. get it straight war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99939

I have it perfectally straight. You forget while you where running you mouth on Reg Wind I had hidden privs and could see Cabster getting ready to have you oped. Lucky you left when you did.

DeletedUser

you must be mistaken. when i left i was on smurks. and you forget as well. i had baron privs ;P

DeletedUser99939

oh how I wish I could go get some old mails from that old account of mine. You'd enjoy what cabster and Dan had to say. Molseb and Jolseb too.