Best/Worst

DeletedUser116815

Someone who got wrecked by Se7en... really? :icon_biggrin:

He got wrecked after 3/4 weeks receiving no support because Jager was out of troops as we were fighting against other three tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

2 players that did nothing apart from get freebies/internals to gain top rank. Planned to merge together to try to keep rank 1. And got wrecked after a small amount of pressure. :lol:

Exactly they planned to get all the possible internals from their tribes, merge and then screw them to join another one. That is excellent team work :icon_rolleyes: I thought it was obvious that my comment was nothing more than ironical ;)

Not a war, more like a slaughter. We just walked through you, as did CGI family.

World doesn't mean Colour, unfortunately. I noticed that Colour existed around november and we had been fighting against TDA (rank 2 when war started), Se7en (rank 3 when war started), SUBV (rank 7 when war started), ANTX (rank 16 when war started) and other small tribes in our zone on our own from september as Rehab fell quite soon. We did this keeping the lead in all the wars we had. Then Nubz quit, many others went inactive, CGI recruited our refugees and traitors from Addict that had joined us few weeks before left the tribe and they all started attacking us too. So well, no doubt your tribe had an easy game on us ;)

I quit this world two months ago and i don't remember more interesting wars being done by your tribe :icon_biggrin:

Not even going to dignify this with a proper response. Just going to quote it, to ensure people read it again :lol:

I went for exclusion... StormSiren recruited the whole world, Heyoo screwed his tribe, the leader of BT kept changing, Trekt is a noob and Ceiling Destroyer recruited Wayne Ixy :D Therefore Nubzz is the best leader i've seen in this world, considering also that he made a top tribe out of nothing and kept it at the top until he had to leave: he is not the best player but as a leader he was good (a part from the mass recruitment) :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser65288

1. Best All Around Player: slpher, defended well when he left ~fff~ and has performed greatly when he joined colour.
2. Best Attacker: -
3. Best Defender: -
4. Best strategic player: -
5. Best Player that got rimmed: truffleshuffleorriot, was a major early game asset until the account got nobled out
6. Biggest Barb Taker: -
7. Best Tribe: colour, warred several tribes that had nearly twice as many members and trucked through them all.
8. Runner up Tribe: CGI, usually family tribes aren't looked up upon but they are still here at rank 1 and 2 and have outlasted the others
9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: pello
10. The player you never want to piss off: -
11. Best team (group of players): south colour
12. Funniest Player: Ixy - wayne, always laughed when I log into skype to see wayne getting bullied. hey, every tribe needs one.
13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): I'll just leave this here:

pastor_prof_by_da_reall-d997h5e.png

14. Best War: -
15. Who would you most like to meet?: rob/ceiling destroyer, I remain logging in to this world because of him.
16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:
17. Most over rated player: too many to decide
18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): -
19. Most Annoying Player: cekseh, he talked up how good nobling pop bonus villages but most of the ones he took didn't even get built up to 30 farms so he was pretty much just nobling barbs
20. Luckiest Player: -
21. Best Alliance: colour - cgi, started ages ago, and both tribes are rank 1 & 2
22. Greatest Farmer: eddiecesc, I don't know how he put so much effort in start up but he beat everyone else to 1 mill solo
23. Best mail: -
24. Most Dramatic: pastor
25. Most Paranoid: pello
26. Most Underhanded: -
27. Most Loyal: eddiecesc, ed does everything for the tribe but still somehow keeps his account rank 1. when I want to doze off he's there to pm me I need to do something (even though I still doze off anyway). Fairly convinced ed doesn't sleep.
28. Greatest Spy: -
29. Biggest Stat Padder: -
30. Best Leader: rob/ceiling destroyer
31. Worst Leader: nubz/ pello/ atmos take your pick

DeletedUser115240

1. Best All Around Player:

Belowpar - he's underrated and is always under the radar. Skillwise he'll trash anyone on a one on one battle. We had something like a one on one battle before on W78 and he won that round. Today we're fighting side by side in AWE. He introduced to me the dreaded 06:06:06 OP where we'll land all our nukes, nobles, and support in that one single second in multiple targets including fakes. The sleepless nights are rewarded with the target players quitting every time.

2. Best Attacker:

Probably Slpher

3. Best Defender:

I'd say Grover Is Blue, two highly skilled players. Both proven on previous worlds before and most importantly... Do I need to say both are extremely hot chicks?

4. Best strategic player:

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Ramona of CGI

7. Best Tribe:

At this point it's hard to say that it's not Colour.

8. Runner up Tribe:

LickMe and CGI on a close race

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:

SAINTOFKILLER - we noticed him running from CGI and took 10+ barbs inside our cluster. We OP him and I got very nasty messages from this insecure "veteran" lol.

ApengDaldal Feb 03, 07:32
If you have the courtesy to reply - you would not have been attacked

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 10:54
Ye i was busy lol just built yesterday thanks!

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 10:55
Good luck against CGI hahaha

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 10:56
Btw noob. They aint Yours! Haha im better than you chk my killin dumb

ApengDaldal Feb 02, 06:39
I noticed you're moving into our area. Please refrain from taking our farms.

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 10:53
Omg lollll really ?

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 10:59
Ah yeah i forgot. Now CGI will noticed you ;) hahahahahahahahaha

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 11:12
U mad bro ? Loll

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 11:14
I hate noobish on this world loll w1-2 vet here ;) ask cgi bout me loll

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 11:17
Enjoy ur war with farms noob ! Haha

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 20:01
Dumbass hahaha u really show it

SAINTOFKILLER Feb 03, 20:11
I will just keep takin all farms next to you so you eont have anymore loll

10. The player you never want to piss off:

NONE

11. Best team (group of players):

I don't know yet

12. Funniest Player:

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):

I'd still go with SAINTOFKILLER. Anyone with this kind of insecure profile is definitely a diva:

https://gyazo.com/0d0d55e12bd923d20190d3ae882cde34

14. Best War:

CGI vs LickMe

15. Who would you most like to meet?:

Mine, it sucks.

17. Most over rated player:

Probably players of Jagger, at least the ones I saw when I joined there. Skills are like zero to none - enough said.

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

bigdaddyj369 - When we're fighting him I really thought he's a noob. But now that he's with us I'm really surprised with how well he have adapted with our 666 OP.

19. Most Annoying Player:

SAINTOFKILLER

20. Luckiest Player:

georgex65 - he's lucky to have morale and bonfire and with stacks that made him virtually untouchable.

21. Best Alliance:

I'd say CGI and DA

22. Greatest Farmer:

Probably Silence N Violence

23. Best mail:

24. Most Dramatic:

25. Most Paranoid:

Hugo Milho of BALE

26. Most Underhanded:

27. Most Loyal:

28. Greatest Spy:

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

30. Best Leader:

31. Worst Leader:

The guy's who took over from Pello

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65288

where I come from we say the slug is out of the bag now

slug_outta_bag_by_da_reall-d9rirac.gif

DeletedUser115012

Hi,
I made my post short and direct.

Slpher, impressive previous worlds and killing it here in W82 as well. I am right next to him, everything is claimed and quickly gone.
2. Follow ups:
Eddie, TreX, Me - Just my opinion based on size, ODA, war caps, surviving OPs etc.

3. Possible future follow ups:
Shorty928x,-Attila-, Old Hobby, Neon Hitch, Fortezzo - Based on location, tribe relations, growth rate...

4. Best Tribe:
Colour, I hope we can finish world with less than 15 players in the tribe. *fingers crossed*

5. Most over rated player:
CGI~DA family, will not list names or reason as they are obvious.

DeletedUser118693

Seems like its the same old people voting for all the people they play with or have played with on other worlds coupled with speculation for this world. Nice attempt to revive dead forums though =)

There are a few, hard to say when you don't know everything everyone does and from which accounts.

2. Best Attacker:
same as above but straight stats on their own account would be eddie

3. Best Defender:

pick someone, i haven't come up against any great ones yet...

there are a couple here as well but i would just be repeating

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:
I dont think we have seen a best tribe yet...who knows what will happen with the tribes currently on the map.

8. Runner up Tribe:

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:

not skerd....

11. Best team (group of players):

12. Funniest Player:
Pastorofmuppets makes me giggle every time

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):

14. Best War:
the best war is yet to come me thinks

15. Who would you most like to meet?:
players in this game are real? no way....

17. Most over rated player:
Me obviously....other people said it, it must be true! I mean seriously, look at my stats in the lickme war, they are non existent, as a whole my ODA sucks for my size cause you know, bashers... And lets be honest, my internal rate is HUGE, i even nobled barbs *gasp* and lets see, i have a family tribe, i recruited the WHOLE of TDA, issued some lame eddict around christmas to let jager know we were headed for them and give them time to prepare (i mean really, who does that?) and i am apparently extremely rude (which i'm a bit puzzled about but i'm going with, maybe its my skype picture and comment *shrugs*).

19. Most Annoying Player:
every 1-2 village player with a freaking bonfire

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:
CGI - DA ...gotta go with my own here...usually family tribes have double the drama of a single tribe but we dont have drama, its freakin amazing.

22. Greatest Farmer:
the bastard that keeps topping me

23. Best mail:

24. Most Dramatic:
XXXstealthy always, but only because he lasted longer than blackfags

25. Most Paranoid:

26. Most Underhanded:
heyoo - seen some stuff and its not pretty

27. Most Loyal:
gotta give props to the people who stayed with FFF after the merge with colour

28. Greatest Spy:

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

30. Best Leader:
Seen a couple good ones here but really too early to say

31. Worst Leader:

can we just all agree it was Nubz?

brattydreams

Well Storm stats do speak for themselves and you can't really argue those now can you?

DeletedUser112461

StormSiren typing her forum replies like

[SPOIL]
raw
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser116463

Lol, cant help not to laugh. Nubz must to post something to defend his credibility.

DeletedUser

1. Best All Around Player:​
Zo0rbAn- Played against him, with him, co played, legit the best player on this world. This is in no way motivated by it being his Birthday either.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIGMAC!!!!!!!! :D

2. Best Attacker:​
Seen Trex go all beast mode and thought it was impressive. Heard Eddie is fierce. So far no one has stood out against us so can't comment personally.

3. Best Defender:​
Neon! Defends his own account, sits, his tribemates. I am impressed Jake. Not something common for me to be about defending now of days either. Keep up the amazing work

Ems <3 lol I wake up to new ideas ery day and she's already mailed 20 people, worked, ran a mile, nobled something, made a full op plan, farmed, and dodged. I await the day she cures Cancer. The perks to having an amazing super sexy co <3 <3 love ya!

5. Best Player that got rimmed:​
Has anyone good been rimmed yet?

6. Biggest Barb Taker:​
Psychoz. Thanks for growing all those barbs for us but can you at least try and noble the bonus ones? :/

7. Best Tribe:​
Colour tho I will be excited to see them tested on a tribe larger than themselves. Hope LickMe is still around to see it go down (haha jokes! ofc the world will still be getting Licked)

8. Runner up Tribe:​
LickMe or FFF. Both have great position, players, and growth area to keep pushing into the final wars

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:​
Storm. I typically win the bitch-offs on any world. But Storm is a right piece of work :D I had the giggles for about a week at her expense.

11. Best team (group of players):​
LickMe Council. Way to have each others backs
<span style="color:#0000cd;">[video=youtube_share;0sDy5Us7V5c]https://youtu.be/0sDy5Us7V5c[/video]

12. Funniest Player:​
FLuXSC- Been cracking me up since the day he sniped meh

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):​
Me- Asshole, Neon- Diva

14. Best War:​
CGI vs LickMe. Only beginning but has been more fun than expected

15. Who would you most like to meet?
Ems! Co player lovin be like mmmmmmmm
we can netflix n chill ;)

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:​
mine

17. Most over rated player:​
Dunno

19. Most Annoying Player:​
Anyone who bails when they get attacks... in a war game. (I hope you get super AIDS, seriously)
oH and Maves. Honestly stop asking to see boobs. You're on your computer. Theres a billion. You are Welcome.

20. Luckiest Player:​
psychos, nice stacks homie

21. Best Alliance:​
FFF and Colour- benefit both and they are still going strong

22. Greatest Farmer:

23. Best mail:​
THIS!
https://gyazo.com/5914a0d8f502f8dd4c90b5bcccc7feb3
Strom joins Donald Duck, Porky Pig, and many strippers in her quest to rid the world of dirty panties! .....I mean or you could just change them every day....and wash them....a bar of soap might help out your down there bacteria issues..... too hard? *Sigh* I guess I'm stuck in the only pretty because of my panties group :(

EMs salute to no panties :D
https://gyazo.com/398d0c5003ca4ba9a498ae81db6fcac7
24. Most Dramatic:
Jake and Trex and the endless adorable bromance

25. Most Paranoid:
Storm LOL

26. Most Underhanded:
I dunno

27. Most Loyal:
These girls aint loyal

28. Greatest Spy:
Doesn't exist

29. Biggest Stat Padder:
The CGI internalers, get some ODA helping ur tribe at least sheesh

30. Best Leader:
Joe and Trex <3

31. Worst Leader:

DeletedUser116731

21. Best Alliance:​
FFF and Colour- benefit both and they are still going strong

You aren't the first to speak of this mythical alliance my tribe has and I am sure you won't be the last. But to clear things up from my end there is no relations after they recruited over half my tribe's top ranked players and we still managed to stay in the top 10 despite it.

Kelly

Duchess of ~FFF~

Old Hobby

You aren't the first to speak of this mythical alliance my tribe has and I am sure you won't be the last. But to clear things up from my end there is no relations after they recruited over half my tribe's top ranked players and we still managed to stay in the top 10 despite it.

Kelly

Duchess of ~FFF~

Wow, I can feel the resentment :icon_redface: C'mon, who wouldn't want to shave their beard and run around with a colourful flag? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser116731

Wow, I can feel the resentment :icon_redface: C'mon, who wouldn't want to shave their beard and run around with a colourful flag? :icon_surprised:

Resentment no. Disappointment in some of you yes.