Best/Worst

DeletedUser116731

Wow, I can feel the resentment :icon_redface: C'mon, who wouldn't want to shave their beard and run around with a colourful flag? :icon_surprised:

Well it's probably a good thing you shaved that beard you just couldn't pull it off patchy :icon_rolleyes:

-Matt

Old Hobby

Well it's probably a good thing you shaved that beard you just couldn't pull it off patchy :icon_rolleyes:

-Matt

Naw. I had a mighty beard. But then I realised there were better, more colourful things in life :icon_eek:

DeletedUser115012

-Attila- this guy just came from nowhere and is now rank 4, the most impressive part is that he is nobling only enemies, no internals! He is like the cesar millan of villages :D , he is just shredding ~BR~ apart!
For sure, someone to keep an eye on :)

Slpher

As with all of these posts, it gonna be biased to your locations, I barely know of anything that happened outside of the areas I dealt with.

1. Best All Around Player:

Shout

2. Best Attacker:

Out

3. Best Defender:

Me

Was waiting to post so I could give these to someone else but with the merge there hasn't really been a chance for other people to show anything.

I think I attacked well throughout though and that defending v FFF early on was really tough to get through while still being relevant after attacks.

4. Best strategic player:

WAA

If CGI v Colour/FFF actually happened she would have had a great couple of clusters to grow from and if CGI were more strict on barbling she probably would have been able to farm enough to challenge for rank 1.

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

Pahii

Everyone was ripping on him back when he was around but he was good, only thing was he panicked too much but he would defend well and think about counter attacks when most just give up or go full turtle. Hes done well in w85 since as well.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Bluenile

Probably the toughest choice here but 621 barbs under 3k points is tough to beat and this guy almost got 3rd in rankings...

7. Best Tribe:

CGI

Think there win is down to Storm, a handful of other accounts being threats and the failures of Colour dukes which pushed people towards CGI.

8. Runner up Tribe:

Colour

Just poor dukes cost the tribe, the players overall were better then CGI imo but them being dicks to certain players backfired.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:

Eddie

10. The player you never want to piss off:

Everyone is fun to piss off

11. Best team (group of players):

Me, Tommehh/Pahii and Von

During the war v FFF, we did pretty good as a team. Pahii helped loads sitting Tom and Von held of Ckong/Klaus nicely, if it weren't for Invictus botting tom's interest might have lasted longer and we could have actually survived as a group, without having to join Colour.

12. Funniest Player:

Sluggy

Tough to think of who looking back on world, colour chat was pretty good at points, Sluggy for some random stuff probably

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):

Eddie or Kelly

14. Best War:

Gnome v FFF

15. Who would you most like to meet?:

Tehrob

Banter

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:

Tom

To see if he would notice lol

17. Most over rated player:

Kelly

Don't think many are rating her but still she's been given too much credit for helping CGI win, once Attila barbed FFF were kind of irrelevant, just a trigger point for deletes at the end.

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

Pahii

I dunno if he was even bad to begin with but he defo was good at the end.

19. Most Annoying Player:

Pahii

The amount of messages were crazy!!!

20. Luckiest Player:

Dunno

21. Best Alliance:

Colour - FFF

LOL

22. Greatest Farmer:

Me

Robber (Gold - Level 4)

Loot a total of 100.000.000 resources.

Total: 46.673.249.980

23. Best mail:

Something with Tom - Heyoo early on in world. never save mails :(

24. Most Dramatic:

Pahii

Eddie would launch some fakes, I get 10 messages from Pahii...

25. Most Paranoid:

Pahii

Didn't think I would be putting his name as much, just panicked too much back then.

26. Most Underhanded:

Heyoo

The original shit duke.

27. Most Loyal:

FFF members during Heyoo times

They should have realised he was bad but they were soo blindly following him that they ignored all the signs.

28. Greatest Spy:

Me?

I told Storm some stuff when Colour dukes were pissing me off but she never acted on most of it. Think someone else might have been giving more info, prob knew loads from FFF as they had been talking longer.

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

Bluenile

Dem barbs tho

30. Best Leader:

Storm

I think a lot might have fallen in her lap with me and FFF but she still had to manage it all and she did that really well. I think she knew if it was a straight fight v Colour then CGI wouldn't win so that early merge and then good diplo (would own rob on some border agreements) from that point won it. She kept her own account pretty high in points which helped stop anyone doubting what she was doing as well.

That early merge did ruin the world though but it was obvious Colour and FFF were working together so it's either they merge or lose, so can't blame Storm on that.

31. Worst Leader:

Colour/FFF Leadership

Both had huge egos and wanted everyone to do what they said but didn't have the accounts/ability to back it up.

At one point FFF had the whole east side of the world, book ended by me in north and trex (think hes meant to be good) in the south but it all collapsed because of Dukes pissing people off and then not being able to noble the ones who left.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118610

Best tribe was without a doubt Colour... shame so many of the top members turned tail and joined CGI because they were afraid to fight lol

Someone who got wrecked by Se7en... really? :icon_biggrin:

Pls.