Betrayal, Bots and Bad Moves

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
A Fleezzers News Site Production
ul8C5KV.png

As The world has been open for nearly two months now, we've seen some unpredictable and rapid changes to our map and rankings, as is the norm in TW, that have fundamentally altered the world to what it is today. TW is often full of drama, backstabbing & bad decisions that are hard to keep up with given the ever changing pace of the game. So I apologize if any of the info collected in our article today is a tad outdated, but we're not here to truck spiders, so let's get onto it.

First off, I believe we are officially entering midgame and as such Quadrant dominance is not as important to look at, so I will not be breaking the world down into 4 sections today, rather writing about the world as a whole and a few interesting stories I've heard through the grapevine over the past few weeks.

The World as it stands today looks like this....

Pz5sQf9.png

The North West is relatively quiet to my knowledge, the NE sees a great clash between AMG facing a two front war with LHR and design. the SW continues with the wars between PS/SND and Ruckus, while the SE has become a scramble for the former territory of Fresh..... who will come out looking strong by the time of our next interview? who will fall? who will rise? Let's get onto some juicy stories and interviews below!

Expired Fresca?

QWiUiig.png

It's happened to all of us before. You walk into Coles, you see the fresca on sale 24 for $3.99 and you just gotta grab yourself a crate. It's only after you try it, do you remember how much better Sunkist is, and you spend the next 8-14 dinner parties trying to guilt your friends and relatives into drinking them. After some time (in our case a bit less than months) Fresca will actually go bad, as you can see in the bottle above ! The noobs begin to fall to the bottom (the sediment), the smart players are desperately looking for a way out (the bubbles) and the core remains 'suspended' if you will, between them.

Unfortunately, nmorris was not interested in an interview and for reasons I cannot legally discuss, I was unable to contact KasperoV or the majority of the "saudi princes" of fresh. But as an outside observer who has spoken to a few parties involved, I can tell you a bit about the tribe to my understanding. Fresh was a very small tribe, made up of a few tight knit friends and some players they likely later intended on eating. Through.... let's call it magic..... Fresh was able to thrive in the SE and at the time of my last article, were the major player to dominate that quadrant. However, unfortunately the type of magic they were using was dark, Nmorris has proven a cowardly leader through his actions with GeeGee & backing AMG over Design (see spoiler below) and as such, it drove many of their herd away right into the open arms of SARCOW and the newly formed LHR & TPE. In the last half week, they've lost over half their tribes points and 3/4s of their members.

CF3R8ri.png

Looks like a pretty fun roller coaster ride doesn't it? eetswa drop!

8dgVCEa.png

Nothing has been clear to me about fresh except for the fact that they are expired.

Everybody Hates Ragnar

l68YZ10.jpg

Just north of the expired fresca, there is a player that for some reason.... everyone just doesn't like very much! Ragnar & ODIN are the leaders of AMG and have both declined to comment for this interview so this section will be based on the testimonies of other players and my own assessment.

AMG, formerly WUS, was formed when Ragnar was unable to successfully carry out of coup as explained by former member GeeGee below who was kind enough to interview!

So for those of you who don't care to read, in summary Ragnar wanted complete control of WUS from the duke Ryan despite already being a coduke.... when this became increasingly unlikely; a coup d'tat was carried out by Ragnar and a few friends, crushing WUS and leaving the north open to expansion from design. The foundation of AMG was that of betrayal; and karma has a way of dealing with backstabbers... as both Design and now LHR have begun to surround & steamroll AMG.

90ycss7.png

Okay so maybe LHR hasn't started steamrolling AMG quite yet, but surrounded and blocked from the rim by Design & LHR, AMG are going to struggle immensely if they have a hope of surviving till endgame. As we can see in the map below, AMG are between a rock and a hard place with no chance of securing a rim escape. If I was a betting man (which I am) I would not put my money on AMG to last.

L1yPguu.png

Designer is IN this season!

lYTpRW7.png

Anyone who follows this world will have heard of Design... they're a top tier tribe with an incredible roster and I'm sure we're all eagerly awaiting what they have in store for the world. I was lucky enough this week to get an interview with Babin, the duke of Design who was able to give a bit of insight about what his tribe is about and help shed some light on the bad blood between Design and AMG/WUS.

SDx6N03.png

Osq3one.png

WRTs58f.png

So clearly Design smells blood in the water with AMG.... they have the history and AMG looks ripe for the picking, This is definately a juicy front of the world to watch with some very talented players on both sides. Can AMG successfully fight on two fronts or will they fold like so many before them ? Does Design have what it takes to secure the NE before LHR does? These are all questions to keep in mind for our next edition of Fleezzers coming soon!

The Ruckus in the South

giphy.gif

Of all the major world contenders, Ruckus have most securely locked down their quadrant (SW). They smashed through smurfs and are beginning to slowly break PS and SND. With Fresh falling apart, It will be very interesting to see what happens with SARCOW as they are now sharing quite a large border with Ruckus and ruckus is preoccupied with PS and SND currently. Moreover, to strangle control of the SE quadrant, TPE and LHR still have significant footholds there which will take a while to break for either Ruckus or SARCOW. This means SARCOW must either make their move against Ruckus or look to capitalize on the chaos of the SE and dominate that quadrant.

Unfortunately I did not have time to contact SARCOW but they will definitely be spoken to at depth in my next article, however I was lucky enough to get a quick interview with Niko/Hybris, one of the codukes of Ruckus to tell us what ruckus is all about and where they came from.

aow2Ebk.png

6c8PJmG.png

As you should all know, Ruckus is warring both PS and SND at the moment. For the first part of the war, almost nothing happened but in the last few days some cracks have begun to show. With that being said now lets quickly take a peak at the Ruckus vs. SND and PS war stats.

War Stats:
gTuwpoe.png

As we can see it seems to be a slow and steady steamrolling, especially with Birken the number one player in PS losing 18 villages in the span of 21 hrs..... incredible OP by Ruckus to break a well organized defensive tribe down, now we see if PS and SND can strike back or if they will capitulate.

-

That's all I have for you guys for now. I don't want to speculate or fantasize about possible directions the world may head in because it's still a bit too early to call, but I'll keep you in the loop with the latest news as I can - stay tuned for the next episode of Fleezzers for more drama, news and updates on the world!

-

I am open to all comments, critiques, criticisms and more ... did I miss something? Get something wrong? let us know below & we'll set the record straight!

Last edited:

.Yoda

dunno why you said what will happen with scarcrow, yall have an alliance with them. probs merge after, essentially its rukus2.0

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I see no alliance on our side mate !

Can you just go back to the casual world mate, it's more your skill level & we honestly have no interest in your shitty ramblings about things you know nothing about ;)

.Yoda

It was casual until scarcrow and rukus decided to noble my villagez when i was banned...

uNliquid

No alliance but shared noble planner and cooperation in OPs? All right so if thats not an alliance, at least call it a cooperation then or whatever. No need to hide the fact you guys are working together to take out PS ? or?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
No alliance but shared noble planner and cooperation in OPs? All right so if thats not an alliance, at least call it a cooperation then or whatever. No need to hide the fact you guys are working together to take out PS ? or?

Perhaps cooperation but personally idk quite honestly I have no place whatsoever at the table of leadership for Ruckus - my articles are my own thoughts from what I see and some thoughts of people I interview, but I write these (hopefully) for you're entertainment nothing more; don't treat this like a Ruckus PNP please

uNliquid

and about that, I like these, keep it up. The war started with Sarcow vs PS(declaration based) and then Ruckus joined in later on(declaring on externals). We knew all along you guys were gonna cooperate though, I just dont see no reason to hide it in the externals lol. but again, nice work with the analysis.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and about that, I like these, keep it up. The war started with Sarcow vs PS(declaration based) and then Ruckus joined in later on(declaring on externals). We knew all along you guys were gonna cooperate though, I just dont see no reason to hide it in the externals lol. but again, nice work with the analysis.

Actually, tribes joining together to strike Ruckus (SnD, Smurf, PMS and probably some more less known) caused this all, and it was naturally regarding positions.

Last OP was cooperated, thats not hard to conclude, by just looking at twstats

@Fleezus Clyde nice one brother!!!