Betrayal, Bots and Bad Moves

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not seeing OUT in this article is the biggest yikes I've experienced in the past few days.

Good analysis nonetheless - you have my like (and an angry reacc for not including us)

Unfortunately I did not have time to contact SARCOW but they will definitely be spoken to at depth in my next article

I guess he will have more time in his next article, already covered a lot in this one. Looking forward to it

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well, i have heard a really funny story regarding Design's hate on Ragnar & Baker, more than one actually :rolleyes: Understand them 110% lol, but than again, they are pretty much made from the same materials.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Okay so maybe LHR hasn't started steamrolling AMG quite yet, but surrounded and blocked from the rim by Design & LHR, AMG are going to struggle immensely if they have a hope of surviving till endgame. As we can see in the map below, AMG are between a rock and a hard place with no chance of securing a rim escape. If I was a betting man (which I am) I would not put my money on AMG to last.

Damn dude, Where is that hard place that was promised????? I hope you didn't bet large sums of money.

:rolleyes: Waiting for the update

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay so maybe LHR hasn't started steamrolling AMG quite yet, but surrounded and blocked from the rim by Design & LHR, AMG are going to struggle immensely if they have a hope of surviving till endgame. As we can see in the map below, AMG are between a rock and a hard place with no chance of securing a rim escape. If I was a betting man (which I am) I would not put my money on AMG to last.

Damn dude, Where is that hard place that was promised????? I hope you didn't bet large sums of money.

:rolleyes: Waiting for the update
Odin mailed all of LHR and offered them a spot in AMG after making conspiracy theories again, I would post the screenshot but its beyond hard to read its insane. Bottom part is clear though of the mail where he's offering invites. lol

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
240f9b1821b169d70326f3ebadf26980.img

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry all I've been too busy to write anything of decent substance lately.

I will have a new world update out by the end of next week - thank you for your patience & apologies for the delay!

focus on exams my man, or are you done now? anyways just wanted to let you know that i love you<3