Betrayal

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

i'm just curious, since this is my first world, does loyalty exist in other worlds?
in other worlds, is betrayal as common as it is in w36?
and why do people act like they have accomplished something by betraying you? seems to me that is the easiest thing in the world and requires nothing except lack of character, certainly nothing to be proud of.

DeletedUser

LOL.
Betrayal is a part of TW. And it's not easy, especially in tribes with very good security.

DeletedUser

Sorry 4 double post, but since it's pretty unrelated...
Who WAS the spy in [ I ]? Whoever it was, kudos for keeping yourself hidden. Just curious.

DeletedUser

Take into account this is a non-morale related world, which means some people need to play dirty to destroy a higher pointed opponent.

It's all part of the game.

ChillyAcademic

Who WAS the spy in [ I ]? Whoever it was, kudos for keeping yourself hidden. Just curious.

That would be telling wouldn't it? ;) Some noob who could predict the future saw himself being obliterated by me and decided to feed me info and his villages free of charge. :) Of course, I didn't need one to take care of [ I ]. :| They handed me the key to town and told me to go nuts without even questioning me. :|

DeletedUser

We had like 15. That's not counting the 4 or 5 days where Chilly gave us full visibility to your forums :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Take into account this is a non-morale related world, which means some people need to play dirty to destroy a higher pointed opponent.

It's all part of the game.

its a little unrelated in his case.

@ shahyd,

Get over yourself, kiddo.

DeletedUser

This reminds me of my old tribe IWB.

Anyway it is in all worlds, almost everyone betrays you.

Deleted User - 4669627

okay, i started this thread, i have my answer, it can be closed

therandrule, we will speak very soon on the global forum
;)

DeletedUser

good luck with that.

I am not sure if it was betrayal or not after all if you did not follow the policies of the tribe then technically you betrayed them first.

for example if you were told to noble a enemy village and went after those barbs than you betrayed the leadership of your tribe and in essence rebelled against it.

I think only your side of the story is not enough to form an opinion on whether it was betrayal by your leaders or not.

Honestly if you were in one of my tribes and grew the way you did I would get rid of you too. Especially after you sim citied all those villages for me.

DeletedUser71008

I cant remember there being as much spying and betrayal going on in earyler worlds but then again they were earlyer worlds and tactics have changed since the first worlds.
Even though most people dislike spies and the like, unfortunatly it works out to be a good tactic, I have however noticed most players that actually do the spieing/betrayal don't usualy last long after they are discovered.

That said I am sure there ar many players that do prosper from spieng in the long term and never get caught.

I dislike that aspect of the game but it is completly uncontrolable.

My opinion: The best way is to start in a new world with a core group of players that you know you can trust and work together from the very start, it is much harder if you don't. I have never done it but I do plan to in in the future as I just don't have the time to play guessing games as to who is loyal and who isnt.

Deleted User - 4669627

good luck with that.

I am not sure if it was betrayal or not after all if you did not follow the policies of the tribe then technically you betrayed them first.

for example if you were told to noble a enemy village and went after those barbs than you betrayed the leadership of your tribe and in essence rebelled against it.

I think only your side of the story is not enough to form an opinion on whether it was betrayal by your leaders or not.

Honestly if you were in one of my tribes and grew the way you did I would get rid of you too. Especially after you sim citied all those villages for me.

i wasn't talking about PAWNS

mvvm

i wasn't talking about PAWNS

as much as i hate to defend noobzilla and his type of ilk, i have to say neither was he

and tell us, does this really surprise you? betrayal that is, or do you imagine yourself living in some fiction where good and evil are like black and white?

finally, before passing judgment on someone for their apparent betrayal, remember that there might be 2 sides and the betrayer in your case may actually be very loyal to someone else

DeletedUser

And then there's double agents.
They have to be careful though, because obviously they would have to report false info. If another spy came into the tribe, then the jig's up.

DeletedUser

as much as i hate to defend noobzilla and his type of ilk, i have to say neither was he

Somebody call an ambulance!!! mvvm is very very ill...something has to be wrong??? Is the sky falling?

wow +1 respect

I have no idea how he got pawns from that but thanks for simplifying it for him mvvm.

DeletedUser13939

i'm just curious, since this is my first world, does loyalty exist in other worlds?
in other worlds, is betrayal as common as it is in w36?
and why do people act like they have accomplished something by betraying you? seems to me that is the easiest thing in the world and requires nothing except lack of character, certainly nothing to be proud of.

It happens in all worlds in one way or another.

DeletedUser

it is normal to have betrayals but mainly are spies. My own mate betrayed me lol, but it doesn't matter. You just have to move on as the game goes on. The end of the Tribe isn't the end of the World.

mvvm

...if you wish to use random mails to make someone look like a fool you should ask ... XVI ... those people are true flamers with IGM's and Skype chats...

Somebody call an ambulance!!! mvvm is very very ill...something has to be wrong??? ...

there was something wrong, but im feeling better now after this last chat we had:

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 21:03
mr MvvM, is it ok if I call you mister or would you prefer sir

MvvM on 19.09. at 21:48
sir is fine, now what are you going to pester me w/ this time?

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 21:48
thank you sir for taking the time to speak with me and defending me on public forums

I just want to say that u6s5l. is an @$$#0!%, he thinks that if he gets the last word in he’ll win the argument, and also that you are thought of as a god at dice, we even have our own forum set up specifically for your praises

MvvM on 19.09. at 22:03
please refer to dice as dike, that levy is gonna break

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 22:03
im sorry sir, and youre right dike will break soon, you know hibby left right

do you think it would be alright for me to join xvi? I can spy for you in the meantime

and sir, are you going to keep flaming me?

MvvM on 19.09. at 22:17
yes, I am aware that that rainbow crapping merge loving hugger is leaving and joining another world to play a new startup acct

we already have plenty of spies in dike, but tell me what you know anyways

and yes I will continue to flame you as long as you are in dike

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 22:17
well sir, we were planning on attacking the losing side of the gunz/NL war and then merging w/ the winning leadership only in either case, but you prolly already know that

that and we are planning on attacking dvader

MvvM on 19.09. at 22:37
dvader? isnt that your ally?

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 22:37
Yeah i forget lol :eek:p we don’t really feel that they are though, and the plan was to finish off wuke in a week and then attack dvader, but wuke is fighting back, those guys are tough, I think we are going to lose

this is all because of the failed complete dike/active merger, I cant believe the leadership in both tribes is abandoning its players :,(

anyways we have already stacked the frontlines in both cases so a lot of our villas in the middle are empty, so if you know anyone that wants to attack dike please let them know just protect me please, I will mail coordinates to you

if there is anything else please mail me, I am and always will be your faithful servant

MvvM on 19.09. at 23:01
yes, what about this family tribe you guys are trying to set up?

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 23:01
Ooo hmmm, well right now we are interviewing several tribes and as long as the leadership agrees to split the villas for “internal nobling” we will accept them into the family

you were really on to something in that thread you created, dike just wished it had never come out

MvvM on 19.09. at 23:48
do you mind if I use this on public forums?

Shadowzilla on 19.09. at 23:48
ofc not, you don’t have to ask my permission sir

now this is an example of a very loyal player, so from my perspective i would say he is only doing his part to help the tribe, just not the one you would like to believe :lol:

DISCLAIMER: this post is not intended to induce any feelings of hostility and is merely a representaion of facts as they are apparent to the poster given the information available