Better startup?

DeletedUser

LOL, SRE this early? What would you do? Before your LC hits someone will just loot it, and SRE will be useless. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sir are dumb, and have no idea how to play this game properly, kthx.
I, along with most top 5 players early game get scouts pre-LC, and axes after.

DeletedUser

You sir are dumb, and have no idea how to play this game properly, kthx.
I, along with most top 5 players early game get scouts pre-LC, and axes after.

w/e, It's just a waste to get them. Go for LC first, then when you get over 20-50 get some scouts to scout your area.

DeletedUser

Scouts are best built just before BP ends, that is all I have to say.

DeletedUser

w/e, It's just a waste to get them. Go for LC first, then when you get over 20-50 get some scouts to scout your area.
Erm, or it lets you farm more efficiently when getting the last bits of your resources for LC together, and it lets you know what farms are the bestestest.
Scouts are best built just before BP ends, that is all I have to say.
Well duh :p
Thats great, any more words of wisdom
Erm, not surprisingly, it is very sound advice, in most cases.

DeletedUser

Can i also provide some startup advice :
It is best to have some troops before BP ends

DeletedUser100563

Can i also provide some startup advice :
It is best to have some troops before BP ends

Lol. Who uses troops these days?

And I agree with the depends on your location. I am surrounded by about 3 people who farm, just in my 7x7. In this world it is axes before lc, so that I can clear them and take their resources. Normally I spear whore and go for lc, before scouts or axes, but have players like that in my area, so I research axes and build them up to kill their armies of spears, and then turn them into farms. Just depends on your location, both in barbs and other players around you.

DeletedUser

Lol. Who uses troops these days?

And I agree with the depends on your location. I am surrounded by about 3 people who farm, just in my 7x7. In this world it is axes before lc, so that I can clear them and take their resources. Normally I spear whore and go for lc, before scouts or axes, but have players like that in my area, so I research axes and build them up to kill their armies of spears, and then turn them into farms. Just depends on your location, both in barbs and other players around you.
Clearing in the beginning fails.

DeletedUser

Noah please please just shut your mouth. You'd be much better of doing that and listening to the advice.

DeletedUser

Erm, or it lets you farm more efficiently when getting the last bits of your resources for LC together, and it lets you know what farms are the bestestest.

Well, I cant argue with you guys. Play as you like, I have my own style and I tend to keep it :p

DeletedUser93513

lol. It depends on where you start.

For example, if you start today, you shouldn't touch your mines. Get a statue right away, and then make barracks. Start farming as soon as you have 10 spears, but keep making them. (Consider area) then either go straight for lc or hit axes along the way, when you hit around 150 spears. If you start the first day, then you want to rely a little more on your resource mines. And make less spears.