Beyond the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser59417

tribal_wars.jpg

Beyond The Rim

Amid a backdrop of Medieval tribal warfare, a wild frontier known as the RIM is
one of the few places still beyond the reach of the core players, attracting nubs,
Point Whores, and ennobled refugees alike.

Meanwhile, a scramble ensues for thousands of players to find a safe haven, the formation
of Family tribes gives smaller players, new hope for fellowship on this harsh unforgiving world.
The Jedi's of TW (late start TW Vets) are surrounded in a sea of new beginnings. a power struggle
is sure to follow. one has to ask, when will the hugging stop and the wars begin......................

With nobles now emerging in the out lying rim, claims for expansion will clash and allies will turn to foe.
Thus, the rim wars begin.................

A look into the 16 tribes of the rim, rank by k dominance.

1. T-F-C 20.31% No real opposition with the next tribe down being 1/4th our size. Only, skirmishes until a boarder cross is attempted.

2. ~TKA~ 14.62% Band of noobs mass recruited their way to top position in their k.

3. PIague 14.56% Good Tribe, but coffee is inside the same k. Only one tribe will control the k and top position will not be kept without a fight.

4. Summon 14.30% With 6 players with nobles they grow cocky thinking they are a good tribe, but i see poor leadership qualities in this tribe. Currently looking for an early alliance. i see this tribe making a rise and then a sharp decline in the not too distant future.

5. DMTN 14.16% again another tribe with poor leadership.

6. Ronin 12.73% most players with nobles on rim, 7 total with a strong top 15 for a rim tribe, fun & active tribe with good leadership. Should preform well on this world.

7. Freeze 12.29% Very strong leadership and solid players within their ranks.

8. *earth 11.73% Family tribe, however they are better structured them most other families.

9. -!- 11.61% Mass recruitment tribe complete opposite from any of the ? mark tribes, i don't see them lasting long in this world.

10. ~NH~ 11.43% Well balanced tribe, should be around for awhile.

11. Sick. 11.27% impressive setup and looks to be a strong tribe. I expect them to do well, though its hard to say this early on.

12. PHXR 10.83% Great members, should hold their own in conflicts to come.

13. Freak? 10.79% Poor leadership, i don't expect them to grow at the rate other rim tribes will grow. Another copy cat tribe using the ? in their name.

14. War!! 10.68% Good foothold on their k, but i don't see them winning a war against new hope should a conflict arise. Just not expecting this tribe to put up a fight.

15. {D}{K} 9.74% poor leadership/poor member quality i believe they spike barbs and engage in pre-noble conflicts. loose recruitment policy and lack of veteran players.

16. TWR 9.27% Not an active tribe.

Future War predictions:

PIague vs. Coffee (Would be fun to watch)

-!- vs. Freeze (with freeze winning)

Sick. vs. Summon (should be a good war)

~NH~ vs. War!! (with new hope winning)

Yes, i believe my tribe to be at the top based on position, Flame on. Comments are based on my opinion of the tribes, other rim player opinions are welcome. This thread is mostly for rim players as per the title, if your in the core and feel the need to flame our rim thread, expect to be trolled on your core pnp threads. As always, thank you for reading.

DeletedUser

12. PHXR 10.83% Great members, should hold their own in conflicts to come.

Only thing I majorly disagree on. They they are the remnants of {PG4} or {PG5} and were part of that family tribe. I don't see them lasting long, especially not holding their own in a conflict, as they were so quick to disband when they were part of the {PG} family.

DeletedUser59417

That makes sense, i will look into this tribe and change my comment on them after i have had time to do a full analysis. being so far away from them its hard to keep tabs on every thing thats happened in this world. Thanks for your post. +1

DeletedUser112272

nice thread. PWNED may not be rim tribe but they are looking good

DeletedUser

3. Action on the rim shall once and henceforth be deemed overrated and non-existant for the meantime.

No 3 of the 50 commandments of W70? Thought i would troll a little. :icon_razz:

good read though.

DeletedUser

theres not only Sick. Vs Summon, but also Sick. Vs DBDH if you ask me. (and possibly DBDH Vs Summon)

DeletedUser59417

theres not only Sick. Vs Summon, but also Sick. Vs DBDH if you ask me. (and possibly DBDH Vs Summon)

So, the question now is how do we troll them until they start fighting?

DeletedUser

I would like to say that scorch and Dsy4 are both rim tribes... (facepalm)

They did not start with the rest of the core tribes but yet you leave them out? Just look at the dates they were created...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59417

^^^ do you know how to read a map? /facepalm

scorch and dsy4 are days away from the rim. lets say a dsy4 player wanted to be on the rim it would take 3-4 days noble trip to get there. while, they are not core players neither are they on the outer rim. i am even 8-12 hours away from the rim now.

Do you understand how the rim is constantly changing and expanding?

DeletedUser

Yes so this thread is invalid due to the fact that the rim is always expanding... I will ask you this... Why create a thread about something that is always changing :p

DeletedUser

because he was reporting on what was then the current RIM, maybe he'll make another thread when there are new big tribes in the new rim.

DeletedUser

Yes so this thread is invalid due to the fact that the rim is always expanding... I will ask you this... Why create a thread about something that is always changing :p

i Just want to point out here that the very name of the thread kind of answers your question.

Zairans has a valid point with the initial thread being about the current rim on the time it was created but it does clearly stated the thread is called "Beyond the Rim" therefore we should be expecting more rather than less.

DM

DeletedUser

5. DMTN 14.16% again another tribe with poor leadership.

Pah,

One has seen nothing yet. Don't judge a book by it's cover...

DeletedUser59417

Ah, but you must understand what i am seeing.

BaconSandwich 16 1.670 4.548 1

Ranked 16th in your own tribe. In 4 weeks of play you have 1,670 points. Your od score is 281 ranked 12,000 your surrounded by angels that have larger towns then your own. You have failed to clear your area. Your 7x7 is full of active players that out farm and out loot yourself. 3 of your top players have reached 1 million looted out of 40 which is average for the rim. You do not lead by example from the front.

You allowed your top player Cena John to noble a 280 point town.

Villages (2) Coordinates Points
U.C.C.M 614|290 3.520
Y.I.R 613|291 287

That reflects on your leadership. You have already made to many leadership mistakes to be a tribe that will contend on this world. Most of your members are rushing for an academy, while neglecting troop build. I am guessing you have allies in your same k. which is slowing the growth of all 40 of your members and forcing them to take those 287 point towns.

Your right i judged by the cover, when i opened the book i found a horror story.

DeletedUser59417

you can give your thoughts on your area. So, do you feel like you could noble cena john? He looks like a big juicy points player!

side note:
I think i found the most hated rim tribe. They are called claus or clastrophobia. Currently, 5-6 tribes are warring them and their 500 point leader wants to take down 3 members of soon? Has them listed on his profile. i believe they are in k24.

Why would latchy, war everyone in the k without having nobles and vow to rim soon? members while a week out of bp?

DeletedUser

That makes sense, i will look into this tribe and change my comment on them after i have had time to do a full analysis. being so far away from them its hard to keep tabs on every thing thats happened in this world. Thanks for your post. +1

Just to keep this thread interesting, PHXR changed their name to ~EXP~ and since then lost two villages to ERA, from two of their higher pointed players, who then restarted turning their other villages into barbs. Obviously these players left/were kicked but because of how easily they lost the villages to ERA, a few other members left, one of them even offering to help out one of the ERA players who had just nobled his tribe mate within his church:
[spoil]
zjp8ps5.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser112704

you can give your thoughts on your area. So, do you feel like you could noble cena john? He looks like a big juicy points player!
that depends on my luck really, I know what he has in his village and he's not a point whore for sure, by sim calculations our chances are 50/50, if I attack both of us will be left with some useless amount troops, even if I win, there will be no point in sending a train afterwards :p.

all I can tell about my area is this, DMNT seems a solid tribe, but quiet, they lack an aggression which is needed to survive and lead the ranking, otherwise tribes from the core, or those who're closer to the rim will finish them.

EDIT: well, this is not all I can say, but most of the info I have is a secret due to the fact that it involves tribes which still exist, or its about loners who prefer to stay untouched, I hope its understandable ;).

DeletedUser

And to keep it more interesting, Freeze is now warring -|-, are you a prophet? :icon_biggrin: