Beyond the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'll be waiting until/if you get close and we'll check everything using more simple method, no problem ;).

and there's no need to be that much sensitive, its just a game after all, you won't get anything from being better than me in any way (only exception is soothing an ego lol) :p

Oh I know :icon_biggrin:

I just don't like my statements trolled on is all, nothing personal :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel2society101

I'm curious as to how anyone can provide any real material if a K23 player is evaluating a K77 tribe. RIM information is scarce and almost uneventful. It is possible that in some locations wars can be as imminent and feuds can be hotter than two mice screwing in a wool sock... But are they much beyond BP? No.

Will anything beyond stacking/dodging skills be used on the rim? Probably not. You can't snipe when everyone is 1k points... Nothing to snipe. So I'm generally confused at the direction this thread is supposed to head.

DeletedUser

I'm curious. So I'm generally confused at the direction this thread is supposed to head.

Obviously into a freshly washed, still hot out of the dryer wool sock. Which should satisfy your curiosity.

You may thank me now or later for ending your foggy state of mind.

Rebel2society101

Spam W70 diplomats in game and demand explanations for core hugging. The hugging makes rim wars inconsequential.

Here's a mathematical equation:

(Hug-it-out core) - (Rim wars) = Rim swallowed by core.

koa anubis

Well out here on the SW Rim of K62, events are tiresome. Tribes being run by huggers that <3 1337 ASCII swords, and points > troops.

#Yawn.

mattcurr

Well out here on the SW Rim of K62, events are tiresome. Tribes being run by huggers that <3 1337 ASCII swords, and points > troops.

#Yawn.

So make your own tribe or attack someone, most tribes tend to defend themselves, if you cant find people to attack or are too nervous to attack a small compact tribe in your area well thats not their fault

DeletedUser

Essentially the core is fighting.

Leaving the Rim at utmost no concern.

Drats.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser59417

The core is moving to the rim. Explain how this is of no concern.

venom had to form a group just to slow DSY4

and

bAd is moving in all directions

Care? is the only tribe moving to the center of the map.

The others have an out ward movement, for the most part.

DeletedUser112704

yeah, I see DSy4 crawling slowly to our south... kinda creepy, but still getting ready for it.

Rebel2society101

If the past is any indication of the future, Care? will recruit before they begin the war, so AnKnown, you might be in luck! :p

DeletedUser112704

I hope so... I'm not afraid of losing or anything, I want it to be the most fun, and a lot of troops are needed for that.

DeletedUser92554

What is up with Ronin? They have dropped 5 places....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: *WC*

[SPOIL]Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 89
Difference: 39

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 11
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 331,434
Side 2: 261,118
Difference: 70,316

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,518
Side 2: 47,484
Difference: 18,966

chart
[/SPOIL]

Include *WC*2 and Ronin is winning 12-11

From my understanding, *WC* is a tribe that started a bit before Ronin, meaning they are closer to the core.

Just my thoughts on why they have went down. Along with alot of people leaving the tribe for reasons unknown to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is up with Ronin? They have dropped 5 places....

Some of their higher pointed players developed an attitude problem and got kicked out. The villages are slowly being reclaimed by the tribe.