Beyond the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser92289

somebody talking about my area here?

They are - noticed you a while back

Only thing id agree with is that CENA JOHN could have surely nobled something bigger.

Not sure about others but DMTN do not have any diplomacy with us

DeletedUser112704

well, he could, but you need an offensive army to do that, which turtles don't have. my opinion about him is this, he can grow at acceptable rate, but won't be able to outgrow more aggressive neighbors (like me, for example), which is the downside of being a turtle. he'll need help to survive in the end, from his tribe, or someone else.

by the way, there's one more tribe worth mentioning I noticed lately, STARKS, small and solid tribe, with experienced players from what I know, if given some time, they can become a strong tribe on this part of the rim.

DeletedUser92289

True - if he's working on defensive then he'll not get anything else unless a big neighbour barbs.

yep STARKS - they had to change their name recently ;-) I preferred the old name!

DeletedUser112704

and what was their previous name? o_O
I missed something I guess :p

DeletedUser

Only thing id agree with is that CENA JOHN could have surely nobled something bigger.

Not sure about others but DMTN do not have any diplomacy with us

I spoke to CENA, he knows what he's doing ;)

We don't have any diplomacy with you guys, that's right :)

DeletedUser112704

yeah, that bonus barb will make an excellent D village if he adds another 10% of population with a flag. but it'll be a slow process judging by the troops he's recruiting. he'll need at least a month to finish that village if he continues that way (if nobody will attack him of course).

DeletedUser92289

STARKS previous name was Poo related :p

I wasnt having a dig at Cena Mr Sandwich Im sure he clearly knows what he is doing - Personally id have waited

DeletedUser

I would have waited too, but I guess everyone has their own strategies :)

DeletedUser59417

Updated Top 15 Ranked rim tribes
1. ~X~ 30.94% k22 with 10,286 points they own close to 1/3rd of the k
2. Ronin 29.65% k74 Strongest Rim Tribe
3. -DE- 27.23% k41 new rim tribe
4. T-F-C 24.10% k23 Growth has slowed down possibly do to wars and skirmishes
5. Summon 20.29% k52 Sharp rise as previously predicted
6. ~NH~ 20.35% k75 Doubled in k dominance previously 11.43% close to double at least.
7. DP :() 18.71% k15 new to this world
8. Farm U 18.02% K77 They will likely own there k pretty easy.
9. Hazard 16.85% K85 Not much to say about them
10. PIague 16.18% k24 Coffee is now Penta, Penta kill is now 1,200 points away from taking the lead in k dominance. As predicted
11. Freeze 15.80% k47 growth slowed by the war winning as predicted
12. B2B 15.42% k25 Has over taken *earth for k dominance.
13. War!! 14.59% k75 I don't see them doing well this world.
14. Sick. 14.44% I still have high hopes for them, but they will need to grow just a little faster.
15. ViK~A 13.97% Don't know much about them.

Other rim tribes

16. DMTN 13.57% k26 ranked 5th now dropped to rank 16th on my rating scale
17. Chow 13.12% k62 This tribe is the exception to the rule. They are spread across 4 k's i do see them doing well just not in terms of k dominance.
18. Black 13.04% k57
19. -!- 12.30% k37 was ranked 9th now dropped to rank 19th on my scale
20. RGE 11.48% k63
21. -wea- 10.44% k73
22. ~DWS~ 9.08% k32

Sorry, no new predictions for wars this week!

DeletedUser

side note:
I think i found the most hated rim tribe. They are called claus or clastrophobia. Currently, 5-6 tribes are warring them... believe they are in k24.

Why would latchy, war everyone in the k without having nobles and vow to rim soon? members while a week out of bp?

Oh it's been awhile. :icon_cool:

War? Check the stats big boy, essentially we are just enjoying paradise :icon_razz:

I guess I would applaud SPQR for recruiting juicy farms then dragging their 3 other family members into this. Makes my OD look good :icon_wink:

Explanation of this so called war? "U have attacked our members more than once, ur leader doesn't answer to our diplomacy, we cant just sit here and get hammered by you"

We're Claustrophobic, what can I say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102505

lol, the start of the thing they (our enemies) call a war was so funny at all :D SPQR declared it and by doing it just highlighted the most juicy farms on the map with red color :D Afterwards they drag another "Warriors of the greater noob alliance" into all this and just let us farm they aswell. I mean it's not really a war, if there's no challenge at all :D

URL]

latchky

you can give your thoughts on your area. So, do you feel like you could noble cena john? He looks like a big juicy points player!

side note:
I think i found the most hated rim tribe. They are called claus or clastrophobia. Currently, 5-6 tribes are warring them and their 500 point leader wants to take down 3 members of soon? Has them listed on his profile. i believe they are in k24.

Why would latchy, war everyone in the k without having nobles and vow to rim soon? members while a week out of bp?

1st. I didnt declare on anyone.
2nd. Im smart enough to wait until nobles are here before declaring, so your attention should be focused on the noobs who declared on us because we made them our farms :) And the even bigger noobs who decided to join and have had very little success to taking us out

DeletedUser

lol, I had 5k ODA after clearing two villages :D

You started Aug. 9th

I started Aug. 25th

Give me 16days and I'll have 8k ODA too. :icon_rolleyes:

You are at a different stage in-game AnKnown.

DeletedUser112704

You started Aug. 9th

I started Aug. 25th

Give me 16days and I'll have 8k ODA too. :icon_rolleyes:

You are at a different stage in-game AnKnown.

that pic does not show to whom exactly that ODA belongs to, I presume it belongs the whole tribe and the whole tribe should be at least equal, if not more with a single player ;).

I know I'm at different stage, but still, I should not have gained more ODA from clearing just two villages than the whole tribe lol.

DeletedUser

that pic does not show to whom exactly that ODA belongs to, I presume it belongs the whole tribe and the whole tribe should be at least equal, if not more with a single player ;).

I know I'm at different stage, but still, I should not have gained more ODA from clearing just two villages than the whole tribe lol.

You AnKnown are thickheaded.
The picture is post-declaration stats, it does not show what was done previous.
It does not account for the mass-replacement of n00bs to throw troops at.
It does not account for our total ODA/OD (of which you are no where close)
It only accounts from 05.09 until present.

I am done putting all of this on a silver platter for better understanding.

Space is tight, and we're claustrophobic.

Have fun all,

Royjl13

DeletedUser112704

I'll be waiting until/if you get close and we'll check everything using more simple method, no problem ;).

and there's no need to be that much sensitive, its just a game after all, you won't get anything from being better than me in any way (only exception is soothing an ego lol) :p