Beyond v. Ow! - The battle & the FORK decision

DeletedUser54677

Well since you are in Beyond, more importantly the Duke of Beyond, and Beyond is part of the topic, you and everyone else in Beyond is part of the discussion lol

Beyond is part of the topic. Regardless of whether I'm the figurehead for it or not, I am not the topic. Faaaaark didn't post about the topic, being Beyond vs. OW!, he just posted about me.

DeletedUser103141

Well Rawr Mode, Faaaark may have posted propaganda against KK in his posts but in no way did I see FORK propaganda here because that would require him mentioning bad things against KK in hope of favoring or bettering the name of FORK but FORK was never brought up in his first post... just saying.

And I am not condoning bashing KK for his leadership skills, nor am I condoning Faaaark for just posting about you KK. But whether you like it or not, you're still part of the discussion as is anyone else in OW! and Beyond! You can't deny that. Especially after your post was bashing your own former players who would have remained in Beyond if it werent for OW! attacking them.

DeletedUser103141

Or I can re phrase that last sentence to say that, after OW! attacked ylark, and Clan660 for the 2nd time, they quit/ were dropped or whatever. So OW!'s actions against them caused them to leave or quit. If we wouldnt have attacked them, they would've stayed in Beyond.

DeletedUser96519

well said KK and it is FORK propraganda when you bash another tribe or tribal leaders and try and discredit them publicly. why do it at all fark if it has no other motive behind it :icon_rolleyes:

Giggles?

people need to learn that 1 person does not make up a tribe, there is just more then 1 person that makes up a tribe.

This is a damn lie! You should know this Rawr, the whole of manic revolves around 1 man and his ego :icon_rolleyes:

double standards imo. if a tribe has trouble its blamed on one person :icon_rolleyes: but if a tribe is successful its credited to the entire tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Nah, I'm blamed for all, and I'm the reason for ALL the success. me me me me ME!

you guys seriously should make up your mind lol

Zee bold

DeletedUser54677

Well Rawr Mode, Faaaark may have posted propaganda against KK in his posts but in no way did I see FORK propaganda here because that would require him mentioning bad things against KK in hope of favoring or bettering the name of FORK but FORK was never brought up in his first post... just saying.

And I am not condoning bashing KK for his leadership skills, nor am I condoning Faaaark for just posting about you KK. But whether you like it or not, you're still part of the discussion as is anyone else in OW! and Beyond! You can't deny that. Especially after your post was bashing your own former players who would have remained in Beyond if it werent for OW! attacking them.

Or I can re phrase that last sentence to say that, after OW! attacked ylark, and Clan660 for the 2nd time, they quit/ were dropped or whatever. So OW!'s actions against them caused them to leave or quit. If we wouldnt have attacked them, they would've stayed in Beyond.

Read his posts again. FORK was brought up more than once in them.

I'm a part of the discussion, yes. But as I said before, I am not an entire tribe. Faaaaark derailed the thread entirely from OW! vs. Beyond to Faaaaaark vs. KK. He brought up things that aren't relevant to the thread save for them being tied to me, such as my "terrible decisions" concerning FORK (again; FORK propaganda).

And you're wrong on that point. I was talking to Shadryk on Skype awhile back and told him we were thinking of kicking Ylar because of his passivity in the tribe, before I even knew he was under attack. As for Clan, we were also planning on removing the account from the tribe to make room for players who are active, but unlike some leaders, I'm not going to deprive stats earned to tribes just for petty reasons. OW! did a fairly good job in their first op despite only a handful participating in it, it was only fair to allow them the honor of taking those villages while Clan was still in the tribe. Unfortunately, around the 12th, Clan took back his sit and left the tribe, as such, I don't begrudge OW! for putting him in the stats, as those were rightly their caps.

DeletedUser103141

You'll admit what...?? That you are terrible leader???

As the Duke of your tribe, you are responsible for the tribal direction, diplomacy, internal affairs AND RECRUITMENT. This issue is a direct indictment on your ability as a leader. When the shit hits the fan, you blame the guy for being useless. Honestly, YOU are the useless one for recruiting a player on the frontline and not making sure he was adequately stacked or prepared.

But hey, by all means... go ahead and blame the player and not the person that recruited him for position on the map. You specifically recruited a frontline player and you would have known that he would come under fire. Pathetic.

So you wait for your players to scream for support before acting? How about a little foresight and consider that he WAS the frontline and YOU shuld have arranged to have him stacked and sat 24/7.

You decided not even to bother???

My God man, stack the guy and kill OW! troops, sit him and annoy the enemy at all costs!!! But no... you simply give up as it's all too hard having to sit an account... Pfft.

Still cleaning up the defectors? How long does it take??? As for round two... you probably should expect Fork's round 2 soon as well.

I'm sorry but I don't see anything mentioning FORK in there accept for the very end which is NOT fork propaganda. He is merely stating what seem like FORK intentions. He is not bashing you to better FORK's name lol. Like you said this is about OW! vs Beyond. He is commenting on your leaderships skills only.

Like I said before, I'm not condoning his bashing of you, just stating that its not FORK propaganda like you think it is.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I don't see anything mentioning FORK in there accept for the very end which is NOT fork propaganda. He is merely stating what seem like FORK intentions. He is not bashing you to better FORK's name lol. Like you said this is about OW! vs Beyond. He is commenting on your leaderships skills only.

Like I said before, I'm not condoning his bashing of you, just stating that its not FORK propaganda like you think it is.

lol beat me to it

DeletedUser54677

A lot of what he says seems to be about just that post, but for some of it you just need to read between the lines. He infers a lot of things he considers to be 'bad leadership' and attributes them to either me or Beyond as a whole, because we chose to ally MANIC over FORK when they decided to recruit some of our K24 members. Which is why I said he's as bad as a scorned lover, he can't seem to get over the fact that MANIC have done some dirty deals in the past, but nothing on this world could be compared to what they did. What Faaaark is doing is aiming to discredit me, and in turn, Beyond. Basically instead of trying to make his tribe look good and raise it's image, he instead takes the low road and brings everyone else down. Call if whatever you want, that's propaganda for FORK in my book.

DeletedUser

A lot of what he says seems to be about just that post, but for some of it you just need to read between the lines. He infers a lot of things he considers to be 'bad leadership' and attributes them to either me or Beyond as a whole, because we chose to ally MANIC over FORK when they decided to recruit some of our K24 members. Which is why I said he's as bad as a scorned lover, he can't seem to get over the fact that MANIC have done some dirty deals in the past, but nothing on this world could be compared to what they did. What Faaaark is doing is aiming to discredit me, and in turn, Beyond. Basically instead of trying to make his tribe look good and raise it's image, he instead takes the low road and brings everyone else down. Call if whatever you want, that's propaganda for FORK in my book.

So it's no longer about what he said, but what he didn't say? Damn, guess I'm just not following this thread well enough, first the "FORK" in the title, now I have to read what Fark isn't writing, might just give up on this one...

DeletedUser

@ LTSSB

one mans opinon doesnt reflect the truth im afraid.

sadly your highly misinformed, yes he is the public figure at MANIC or one of them, but he doesnt make up MANIC as a whole instead 38 members actually believe in river they choose to follow him. doesnt mean it revolves around him as there are multiple people making choices and voicing opinons. would be highly stupid not to.

but as i said your entitled to your opinon about OUR tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

as i was clearly stating that bashing one particular person because of someone's loyalty or somebodys choice's when he clearly admitted he was some what of fault and to a degree i agree with him. i wouldnt have defended somebody that didnt particular take intrest in defending rather it was to annoy somebody else or the warring tribe. i think it was a waste of resources that could be spent elsewhere with somebody who wanted to defend. well known fact sitters dont take the effort or attention that is needed into a particular account as much as there own. :icon_rolleyes:

eh it's all good. its ironic that you mention cheap tatics or dirty tatics and you blame one man for them aka river but your tribe as a whole in leadership has been nothing but dirty and devious tatics. so its fair to say we have one player that stoops to that level when you have an entire leadership. so if you want to go pointing fingers LTSSB you can point one but we got 5 pointing back at you :lol:

asfar as the success part, judging by what ive seen you are probably one of the bigger reasons yes lol sadly as it may sound

DeletedUser

Read his posts again. FORK was brought up more than once in them.

I'm a part of the discussion, yes. But as I said before, I am not an entire tribe. Faaaaark derailed the thread entirely from OW! vs. Beyond to Faaaaaark vs. KK. He brought up things that aren't relevant to the thread save for them being tied to me, such as my "terrible decisions" concerning FORK (again; FORK propaganda).
See... there you go again...lol. You have not read and/or digested what I said. I'll make it clear to you:

My post is not propaganda for Fork, it's propaganda designed to discredit your ability as a leader and the terrible decisions you put in place for Beyond. Additionally, I discussed the relevance of your post in relation to OW!'s war. Learn how to read and digest information mate.
Where did I mention Fork in relation to your decision making??
This is what I was discussing in that post:

1 - You failed to pre-emptively stack your frontline regardless of whether the player chose to contact you or not. You should have simply drawn up the coordinates and ordered the tribe to stack him.
2 - You dropped a sit and gave up on the account even though it could have hampered OW! for ages - Oh lord... I'm not even going to bother about this one.
3 - You come to externals and kick the crap out of your ex-tribemates. Totally unprofessional for a Duke.

These are the poor decisions you made for Beyond, but you immediately pre-ejaculated and thought I was talking about your recent decisions in relation to Fork. All you see when I post is the big bad meany that pulled the heart out of your tribe. I only came into this thread to discredit you once I saw how you were speaking about your ex-tribemates. Totally unprofessional little buddy.

Over the years, I have had many arguments with ex-tribemates, but I will never slam them like you did on the externals.

Additionally, I will flame ANY Duke that comes onto the forum, tells the world how he made critical errors and then slaps his ex-tribemates in the face to divert attention. If this had been the OW! Duke, I would have said the exact same thing. Now get off your damn high horse.

DeletedUser96519

Rawr- your getting sore son, 1 little joke and i get that epic post back? I thought we said on skype we weren't going to do this, due to our obscene man love for each other?

But ok, and this wil be my only post to you, so lets not go on and on, else you'll drag me in here forever, whilst FORK leadership has made some questionable decisions in YOUR/anyone else's view, that again is YOUR view. Just like its your view that only river has made these same decisions regarding MANIC. He's clearly not. Whether it was hisn council agreeing with him, or them also acting in this way, the leadership of MANIC has acted no better.

Lets be honest, its a messy, boring church world, where the time it takes to get anything done right now makes these forums epically entertaining for you/me/us/them etc and so we're discussing, again, pointless things. As i said, it was 1 little tongue in cheek joke, chillax :) I'm getting worried your gonna huff, puff, and blow my house down...

DeletedUser54677

See... there you go again...lol. You have not read and/or digested what I said. I'll make it clear to you:

Where did I mention Fork in relation to your decision making??
This is what I was discussing in that post:

1 - You failed to pre-emptively stack your frontline regardless of whether the player chose to contact you or not. You should have simply drawn up the coordinates and ordered the tribe to stack him.
2 - You dropped a sit and gave up on the account even though it could have hampered OW! for ages - Oh lord... I'm not even going to bother about this one.
3 - You come to externals and kick the crap out of your ex-tribemates. Totally unprofessional for a Duke.

These are the poor decisions you made for Beyond, but you immediately pre-ejaculated and thought I was talking about your recent decisions in relation to Fork. All you see when I post is the big bad meany that pulled the heart out of your tribe. I only came into this thread to discredit you once I saw how you were speaking about your ex-tribemates. Totally unprofessional little buddy.

Over the years, I have had many arguments with ex-tribemates, but I will never slam them like you did on the externals.

Additionally, I will flame ANY Duke that comes onto the forum, tells the world how he made critical errors and then slaps his ex-tribemates in the face to divert attention. If this had been the OW! Duke, I would have said the exact same thing. Now get off your damn high horse.

1. I'm not going to waste the tribe's troops on players who don't deserve them.
2. We have no reason to hamper OW!, and even less of a reason to maintain that account since the owner of the account himself couldn't be assed to handle it.
3. I only told the truth. If that's too much for your eyes to handle, stop reading.

Those aren't bad decisions, in any regard. Your attempts to label them as such are laughable. If anything, you took out the cancer that prevented our tribe from becoming what it should be, what it currently is. I already said days ago now that I thanked you for taking those players. Not only did you secure our expansion route, you gave me a more loyal tribe. You again bandy about the term 'professional' as if it means something.

No you wouldn't, because you're afraid of fighting. You're afraid that FORK might lose, so your tactics include trickery, intimidation, and threats to keep other tribes under your thumb. Some tribes don't bow to that form of 'diplomacy', Beyond is one of them. OW! is beginning to see it as well. I'd wager it's only a matter of time before HONOR looks at FORK the same way. As I said before, I only tell the truth. I'll end it by saying you're quite the hypocrite, saying I'm on a "high horse" when you yourself can't seem to get past the fact that everything you write in your post in infallible in any way.

musological

I honestly don't think Faaaaark realises how transparent he is, or else must take us all for fools.

Why did you come in and post again?

I only came into this thread to discredit you once I saw how you were speaking about your ex-tribemates."

It seems obvious to me that you only came onto this thread, which was a beautifully written balanced report from Shadryk on the Beyond/Ow! genesis (thank you btw), to try and stir up things between the two tribes.

My God man, stack the guy and kill OW! troops, sit him and annoy the enemy at all costs!!! But no... you simply give up as it's all too hard having to sit an account... Pfft.

Or perhaps you think of yourself as the leader of OW! these days? So felt compelled to join a discussion on things you know little about with one sided propaganda?

What I smell in your posts is fear: I think you are terrified that the smaller tribes around you will stop fighting each long enough to find some common ground and turn on you together. It won't help you much having a few dozen players running large accounts if hundreds of strong survivors — and that's what anyone who's got to this stage in this world is — surrounding you on every side decide to stand up to the big bully and fight back.

It is for fear's sake that you try to throw Ow! at Beyond, as if they were a rock in your hand, and this fear that makes you desperate enough to try and stir things further here and whip a bit more frenzy into Ow!, lest they turn and bite the hand that throws them.

I'm confident others can also see through your one dimensional bluster — I just hope others also have the courage to stand up and fight.

Big up to KK, he is an undoubtably awesome leader to have heading us up and a redoubtable foe for those we head towards!

DeletedUser96519

^TBH THAT post stinks of fear.

There's only one reason to try and get other tribes to turn and fight your fight, your scared yourselves.

Now turn around little one, momma's calling, the meatloaf is ready

DeletedUser

^TBH THAT post stinks of fear.

There's only one reason to try and get other tribes to turn and fight your fight, your scared yourselves.

Now turn around little one, momma's calling, the meatloaf is ready

Yep, when the smaller tribes are half, or a third of FORK's size, they should not ally up with other tribes of common goals to attack a tribe close to 30 million points? That's not fear, that's looking for a tactical advantage. I'd have thought you would understand this, seeing how you lick up Faaaaark's words about how he's all great and shit. :lol:

Want a lollipop?