chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,581,236
Side 2: 2,185,740
Difference: 604,504

chart

---------------------------------------------------------------

BFI thinning out the horde frontline.

~WE~ pushing back BFI's "point" frontier in their area.

Not a great difference in overall noblings so BFI holding strong.

DeletedUser

lmfao u never cease to amaze us who said e-bay a tribe with 2 players is BFI's academy i have never heard that or seen it posted on either of their profiles where as your 3 tribes all say on the profile

The Horde Legions are:

EHorde

SHorde

THorde

correct me if i am wrong

#Edit : can we please continue this banter and flaming in the BFI who thread as to keep to topic

Yes, forgot we were there.

Anyway, just because a tribe doesn't say its an academy (and to be completely accurate, they were leftovers from the ESL-SV-K51 merger that they didn't get rid of) doesn't make it unrelated to the other tribe. Back a ways ago, SV-K51 was getting owned by Tag!, Silly, (Horde was skirmishing on and off as well until we got an NAP, even then we still fought) and maybe others (mainly those 2) they merged with ESL to their south to make BFI, however they couldn't quite fit all the active members in one tribe, so they made E-bay, which means they had a family of 2 tribes temporarily. Over time they nobled out and absorbed E-bay, like we just did to Thorde, making it just BFI.

Does that mean they E-bay was never an academy/sister/whatever you want to call it to BFI? No, they obviously were. Many tribes have very strong relations that they don't list, VLN doesn't list who they are bashing for, but its pretty obvious whose bashers they are. Other examples include Silly and Tag! who were very closely linked but nothing linking them was in their profile.

We will update our profile and completely axe Thorde when we feel like it, however counting them as a tribe when you consider our war (flame war that includes very little real fighting) makes no sense. They were never in the war, the caps were 5-3, BFI up by 2 before we absorbed THorde.

DeletedUser

lol, Tag was owning Sv-K51 in which universe? :)

guys the most funny part on you is, that we are actually owning you, but all you can do is to point on some situations you consider someone owning us, BUT NOT YOU!!! Like Horde posting stats of WE x BFI or some lies about some TAG owning. Heh, just found it funny how lame you are.

DeletedUser

lol, Tag was owning Sv-K51 in which universe? :)

guys the most funny part on you is, that we are actually owning you, but all you can do is to point on some situations you consider someone owning us, BUT NOT YOU!!! Like Horde posting stats of WE x BFI or some lies about some TAG owning. Heh, just found it funny how lame you are.

In the universe we live in, you know, reality?

During the SV-K51 war, we were a fraction of your size, we had just barely hugged our way to dominance of k40 and had just acquired Shorde through a merge. Then we got into a skirmish/war/(we need to find a name for these because it feels wrong to call it war) and did ok, no we weren't winning, nor were we losing. You then asked us for an NAP which we gladly took so we could actually have time to secure and fortify k40. You then broke the NAP and we went back to "war" with us. Then got another NAP after you saw we weren't losing villages fast enough (thats what I assume, or why get another NAP?) at which point we went back to k40 and at that point k50 and continued to grow and bide our time. Then again, broken NAP, at which point we were big enough to confidently go into open war with you. We fought for a week or two, then you merged and made BFI and E-bay. We got an NAP because we didn't want to fight a tribe that was (again) much larger than us. We broke the NAP because we wanted to attack the members in E-bay who were traitors/spies/ whatever else we decided to attack them for. At which point E-bay was promptly dissassembled and absorbed into BFI, so we broke our NAP with BFI to continue attacking them.

Now then, with our months of on and off conflict, and your continuous asking us for NAPs, one would have to assume that we were never losing to you. We might have had negative caps, but never enough for you to think you would win, or why not continue the war and take that large room for expansion? For all your big talk, you've allowed us to grow from a very small k40 tribe to a family that is in the top20, and Shorde is about to break into the top20 as well. You talk about how bad we are, yet you are solely responsible for our ability to grow so far, so thank you for your "great diplomacy", I can see its helped you tons.

DeletedUser

^^ I'm pretty sure Tag! launching at us swapped out attention from West to North. In that time you merged and recruited your way into the top 20.

DeletedUser

^^ I'm pretty sure Tag! launching at us swapped out attention from West to North. In that time you merged and recruited your way into the top 20.

You forgot nobling barbs. Obviously Tag! would swap attention, but if we are really such a horrible tribe, and back when our first conflict happened we were less than half your size, it would have been incredibly easy to take us out right? Euth also says you weren't losing to Tag!, so if you are so good it should have been easy to ward off Tag! and take out a noob tribe. Yet you asked us for an NAP 4 times. The reason we still exist as a tribe is because you are not as good as you think you are.

DeletedUser

You forgot nobling barbs. Obviously Tag! would swap attention, but if we are really such a horrible tribe, and back when our first conflict happened we were less than half your size, it would have been incredibly easy to take us out right? Euth also says you weren't losing to Tag!, so if you are so good it should have been easy to ward off Tag! and take out a noob tribe. Yet you asked us for an NAP 4 times. The reason we still exist as a tribe is because you are not as good as you think you are.

1) youre not a tribe, you are random group of people

2) you havent grown, you mass-recruited, took anything on market and thats why you wont succeed.

DeletedUser

1) youre not a tribe, you are random group of people

2) you havent grown, you mass-recruited, took anything on market and thats why you wont succeed.

1) I don't see how you would know what we are, we have united under one banner. All our merging was months ago, the most we have done recently is take in Tag! (who are rl friends) and Silly, who have been our allies for a long time.

2) We merged, not recruited. Ehorde was always our baby, and everyone that got into Ehorde was sat and checked for the right build, like any tribe would do, and we had the same requirements as any tribe. Then when EHorde was getting big after taking down a few competitors in the area of k40 we were we started touching other tribes like Predators. Our leaders made the choice to merge to grow instead of war, which is how we gained and maintained control of k40, then k50. After we acquired Horde branch #4 we immediately began to whittle down our players.

Just because you don't agree with our policies doesn't make us noobs. If you beat us, you will have proved that we are worse than you, until then, you have no room to speak about our skill, leadership, or anything for that matter. So far all we've seen from you is what I expect from a chihuahua; you bark loud and long, but have as deadly of a bite as a tempurpedic pillow

DeletedUser

Then how about we stop the pointless theories, flames, trolling etc, let our troops do the talking, and only post relevant stats?

calipzo80

Heey, I got something for you, first, something for pointless theories...

Ear_Muffs.jpg

Something for flames

flameshield.jpg

Aaannd something for trolls...

bilbo-baggins-768103.jpg

You are welcome :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then how about we stop the pointless theories, flames, trolling etc, let our troops do the talking, and only post relevant stats?

Killjoy.

Seeing as almost no attacks are going between BFI and the Horde except for the OP you guys are running with one of Deceits members there aren't any real new stats; BFI 4-Horde 2 in the last 48 hours.

DeletedUser

Killjoy.

Seeing as almost no attacks are going between BFI and the Horde except for the OP you guys are running with one of Deceits members there aren't any real new stats; BFI 4-Horde 2 in the last 48 hours.

you can better say "USING ONE MEMBER FROM DECEIT" with his about 70 nukes on me and in the end we all know that ethan will show up to clear the mess :)) ... And thanks for makeing me Defender of the day :))

Gouge

This thread is about BFI and there wars, not conspiracy theories or anything else...lets get it back on track boys.

DeletedUser

you can better say "USING ONE MEMBER FROM DECEIT" with his about 70 nukes on me and in the end we all know that ethan will show up to clear the mess :)) ... And thanks for makeing me Defender of the day :))

Dont you have incomings to tag?

DeletedUser

Well if this thread is about BFI's war with ~WE~ and Horde then we don't really need it right now. BFI's stand alone war with the Horde is dead, and the war against ~WE~ in the south is hardly war either.

DeletedUser

have no worries ... i wait for your nukes too ... but sorry, forgot u have to wait for mbrandon's nukes to land first :))

by the way consider the award as a farewell gift, something you can look while you will be building new village somewhere on rim :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1) I don't see how you would know what we are, we have united under one banner. All our merging was months ago, the most we have done recently is take in Tag! (who are rl friends) and Silly, who have been our allies for a long time.

funny, was hanging around on map maker and found this

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.

http://map.k-io.com/maps/49/topavgtribes.png

do i really need to say something? i guess not, it actually says all :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ehorde is 1k points per player off from being on that list, which obviously makes us n00bs, because we all know points=skill.

DeletedUser

u know if u copy and paste those it makes the servers have to process more andin return messes up nickjers

Status
Not open for further replies.