BFI Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bhawb, there have been many tribes who have fallen to top ranked ones, regardless of morale or space. Look at AR and War, both who had massive amounts of villages (and we're talking more then the horde, who are spread over two tribes) had, in a much more compact area then you guys (AR and War both controlled about one continent's worth of space). And yes, they were small enough to give the bigger tribes attacking them trouble. And AR was a supporting machine with quick recap skills. But look where both are now. War (though they still have 1.7k villages roughly in one tribe, packed into a greatly smaller area then the Horde) has lost a significant amount of it's villages/players. And AR is all but destroyed. And I can safely say that both probably had more skilled players then most of the Horde players. Once the attacks start rolling in properly, and the ops, you'll see this situation a bit differently. So far, you've faced about 3 Deceit guys, and BFI who had a focus on two fronts for most of that war. Soon, you'll really be tested. No-one (and that includes us and BFI) have given the Horde their full attention yet. When they will, it's going to be a different story.

rich26ca

I think people are underestimating what a little help from moral, and a literal sea of blue is going to take to get rid of. We have over 2k villages packed into essentially 2 continents.

really i hope thats not what your holding on too since this month alone we have nobled almost 1000 villages and during our peak in the AR or TAG war we averaged nearly 1200 per month. againt players that thought morale was on there side as well. as i just look i realize bhwab good buddy your at 100% :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well, considering most of those on that list are now in *VLN* and of course some are in Deceit, I wonder too.... I sure am happy with my new tribe mates! ;)

DeletedUser92753

Love seeing my brothers-in-arms again! It is such a joyous reunion

DeletedUser

Through the coarse of time, from time to time, opportunities present themselves that are beneficial for all parties involved.

This is/was one of those times. :)

I am happy to part of Deceit and hope to prove myself worthy of membership.

I'll refrain from much further comment, as my position as "Propaganda Miester" in BFI no longer applies within Deceit... but be it known that BFI considers it's war with the Horde Family a resounding success and their war with ~WE~ a successful lesson in humility and diplomacy. :)

The following stats should be considered the FINAL stats for the purposes of this thread:

From declaration:

Side 1:
Tribes: BFI
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 20:22:00 to 24/12/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,596
Side 2: 1,821
Difference: 225

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 382
Side 2: 115
Difference: 267

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,406,959
Side 2: 9,660,082
Difference: 746,877

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,007,286
Side 2: 975,907
Difference: 2,031,379

chart

--------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: BFI
Side 2:
Tribes: ~WE~

Timeframe: 29/10/2010 20:22:00 to 24/12/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,596
Side 2: 1,800
Difference: 204

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 206
Difference: 164

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,406,959
Side 2: 12,546,378
Difference: 2,139,419

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388,404
Side 2: 1,845,581
Difference: 1,457,177

chart

DeletedUser94265

Yeah just wanted to say that WE's use of army camps was impressive for the first few weeks of it, their members did an excellent job of coordinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel this needs saying, regardless of any actual factual accuracy (as we all know facts don't hold me back),

I told you so.

DeletedUser

I feel this needs saying, regardless of any actual factual accuracy (as we all know facts don't hold me back),

I told you so.

lol.. I don't have to be the "Great Carnack" to know what you're talking about.. but lets just say that you weren't right, despite what you think.. yet your actions probably created a self-fulfilling prophecy.. so really, I think I owe you a thanks.

lol ;)

DeletedUser

lol.. I don't have to be the "Great Carnack" to know what you're talking about.. but lets just say that you weren't right, despite what you think.. yet your actions probably created a self-fulfilling prophecy.. so really, I think I owe you a thanks.

lol ;)

It is just a very convenient coincidence, but I still find it lol-worthy just because of the amount of energy we spent finding "connections", just to have this happen.

DeletedUser

I was just joking- I knew what he was on about. No, Deceit didn't co-ordinate or save BFI in any case, as we've said before. We just happen to recruit a few of their players to aggressive expand and to go after our refugees. BFI simply showed resolve and talent. (Or rather, some of their members did.) Simple. If the Horde declare war on two-three tribes, up their game and become as good as say Ethan is, then yeah, we'd recruit one or two of you as well (The chances of this happening are pretty much zero though, seeing the way most of you play). Just saying. Recruit the best, kill the rest.

DeletedUser

Haha......yeah, I can say honestly that if we take in a single player from the Horde, I quit

DeletedUser

Haha......yeah, I can say honestly that if we take in a single player from the Horde, I quit

ily2

Although I must say Ethan II was by far the best player in BFI (that I have seen). I have to give those 2 players props for taking advantage of every opportunity they could to grow.

calipzo80

Yeah, let's recruit all top 50 and we are the best.. Points aren't everything :icon_rolleyes: Now stop your silly growing theories.

DeletedUser

I assume that was aimed at me Calipzo.... It's not a silly growing theory to recruit the best players (and I'm not just talking points wise, but the best overall...) That might explain why you and Duck crashed so hard, because you didn't recruit the best players? :p

DeletedUser

have deceit dug a hole with this move?
if horde fam continuse fighting the Bfi members they recruited and if they are still fighting XX.
if BMF and ~we~ decide to hit them, that could make for the fall of deceit.

or at least id like it if tht happened, would be interesting, would put their theory of inviting the best to the test.

calipzo80

I assume that was aimed at me Calipzo.... It's not a silly growing theory to recruit the best players (and I'm not just talking points wise, but the best overall...) That might explain why you and Duck crashed so hard, because you didn't recruit the best players? :p

Nah, I meant that on bhawb, I don't feel like checking right now, but he talked in every post recently about growing.. About you outgrowing BMF and then BMF recruiting more and that you have a lot of targets so you can grow... yeah. Recruit best members, that's wise IMO, I don't complain.

And Duck did well, it didn't need many more members. The bans were crushing us. I don't wish to argue about it anymore.

DeletedUser

Nah, I meant that on bhawb, I don't feel like checking right now, but he talked in every post recently about growing.. About you outgrowing BMF and then BMF recruiting more and that you have a lot of targets so you can grow... yeah. Recruit best members, that's wise IMO, I don't complain.

And Duck did well, it didn't need many more members. The bans were crushing us. I don't wish to argue about it anymore.

Actually the post about Ethan II is about a single account (2 co-players) that I was giving props to for using every opprotunity to grow in points, like taking advantage of our weaker players/inactives, going after villages that weren't stacked a good amount of the time, then powering through the others, along with hundreds of fakes and nukes all over the place, all of this a solo effort that they did with little to no help from BFI.

I was just giving these guys the praise they deserve from becoming one of the largest players in w49.

Status
Not open for further replies.