BH Gets drunk.. again

Discussion in 'World 30' started by masterquinn, Jun 1, 2010.

Share This Page

1. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

that isnt the reason i dont like THE so you are pointing the wrong way, and you care so much to reply.

as for my recruitment it worked out well, never a negative day and at least we had some grace in defeat.

and i agree about the decide thing never a war there.

2. parmenion

parmenion Guest

Thats is correct and in fairness renamed that to 2-1 after my 90% loss. I got one ;)

3. cececole

cececole Non-stop Poster

While there was never any declaration, BD continued attacks on DECIDE accomplished their purpose--BD forced DECIDE to kept a serious portion of our support tied up on BD's borders, far away from our war with THE and unavailable for our defense against THE.

Whether there were "massive" strikes or not, it was a helluva a lot more than an occaisional skirmish with 3 BD players expanding. Frankly, until BD started fighting Phoenx, we considered that BD was much more active, effective and successful against DECIDE than THE. (We just didn't want to taunt THE with that knowledge to make them try harder.) But painting it as a few BD players trying to expand is far from the truth, given the fact that BD and MF worked in coordination to produce near constant activity on that front for a long time. Perhaps it should be termed a war of attrition?

BD/MF consistantly sucked up our attention, support and nukes. So, perhaps we should just call our engagements with MF/BD a 2nd front in our war against THE?

4. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Rest assure, that at least myself, I do enjoy THE dead part anyway.

So I am good. You care to pilot one of THE dead after all these 9 months?
    I will make sure you will live a monumental experience TPP and you will enjoy. Take that to the bank. Ask bookie for details :icon_evil:

robot out

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  5. spleen mage

spleen mage Contributing Poster

If I remember, the reason THE wouldn't take you was because you were more then happy to give us information from Erevos. We didn't think you were trust worthy.

I think we were right.

6. Hybookie

Hybookie Non-stop Poster

Details on what?

7. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Bookie, you are ... around? Wow! And Goodbye!

[​IMG]

bah, I think this will have no effect on you. Waste of money...

So, what is going to happen? Will you take the remaining 15 members of THE with you and join the The Future Barbarians (TFB) tribe and play super leader once again? Or drive/pilot an ex - whatever (we know :icon_idea: ) account that comes in your hands? Or will you just go barb and spare us from doing stats like this?

Side 1:
    Tribes: BH
    Side 2:
    Players: Petra

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 213
    Side 2: 11
    Difference: 202

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,067,828
    Side 2: 102,623
    Difference: 1,965,205

[​IMG]

people might want to observe the ... 11 recaps you succeeded in the just 5-6 hours you spent fighting over an initial 3 day period. You had way too many nukes to suceed in alot more than this poor result. But you chose to call it a day. Good. No need to fill in TPP, I just did.

robot out

8. the pink panther

the pink panther Contributing Poster

Oh hai Spleen long time no speak, not on skype anymore as if I had it I would prob start playing again :lol:

AT R2D2 or something similar, anytime you want to start a new world at the same time as me and see who lasts let me know.

9. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

ahh bless you, what next will you come up with, truth is a handfull of people know my intentions and my reasons.

i loved erevos so much was 118-4 up on villas your point was?

10. Hybookie

Hybookie Non-stop Poster

HAHA coming from the guy who would only engage me when he knew others were attacking me. Like I told you in game r2 your a shit player. Always have been always will be. But its funny how your throwing up these stats. I dont deny I beaten. Sorry to break the news to yah bud but anyone could of been on my account and had the same outcome. So you can come back with some lame ass post about how bad I am etc.. etc.. Now if I had no life like yourself I would of done more but I'm not going to devote every waking minute to just delay the nobling.

Oh and total attacks were around 6800-7000.

11. Alpha base

Alpha base Well-Known Member

Hmm I'm pretty sure he could of token you if you didn't have your whole tribe supporting you.

12. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

That is called a tribal op bookie. This is TW. Remember? I think not, since you played none the past months as it seems. You fully stacked and left your account on autopilot. Only bs talk as allways, where you seem to have PhD in bs-speech writing.

When time was right we, (not just me), hit you hard.

We cleared your (well not exactly yours) defenses, like daisy cutters with our countless nukes.

You quit.

Good riddance!

robot out

PS
    1. As for the other comments of yours, I will leave the rest of coplayers and enemies do their critique should they ever decide to do so.
    2. You are now a troll in this forums and nothing more to my eyes, ever since you quit your account. Same category as TPP.

13. si113

si113 Guest

and sorry to break this news to you bookie, but most other players would have actually used their nukes, rather than leaving them sat undefended at home to die and give us easy ODA. Its that action that calls into question your abilities as a player.

14. schietstoel

schietstoel Non-stop Poster

Side 1:
    Tribes: BH
    Side 2:
    Tribes: THE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 588
    Side 2: 113
    Difference: 475

[​IMG]

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170
    Side 2: 1
    Difference: 169

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,540,679
    Side 2: 1,104,946
    Difference: 4,435,733

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,652,451
    Side 2: 7,454
    Difference: 1,644,997

[​IMG]

15. Hybookie

Hybookie Non-stop Poster

My whole tribe? Anyone in THE could vouch that maybe just maybe I had 30-40% of the defense in my villages from the tribe. You see you fail to realize that with your carpet bombing it allows for people to shift there support in between villages. So before you start assuming like most of idiots do make sure you know what you are talking about. And as far as R2 he has tried and failed in the past.

Of course people would have. But you see its called gambling. Why would I waste all my nukes in an area? When I was on I would dodge what I could so I can then use those nukes to retake any villages in the are that would need renobling. Yeah I lost nukes when I was actually playing because I was not on to dodge. So i fail to see your point or are you just speaking so people know you exist?

OF course it's TW. So I failed to play the past months? Why because I wasn't nobling from my account? But since you cant see behind the scenes I could see why you would say that. Why dont you ask your boy niklam how many times I tried getting people in the east to participate in a planned op. Now if he actually has some balls he would say that maybe 1-2 ppl would reply and him not being one of them. Oh and when he did particiapte in an op he would hit either way to early or not at all.

If you call that fully stacked then you are more of an idiot then I thought. :-0

Then I must of have gotten my PhD from your classes since you are the professor at BS speech writing.

I know congrats to davepowa for a well planned op.

16. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

Bookie I am no professor of bs. YOU WERE DECEIVED and mistook classes from someone else using my alias. Well, you should never signup for bs classes. I know, you wanted so badly to get bs-certified. But despite your diploma is a fake such as yourself, you are doing pretty good!

lol! I was taking all west to my vicinity K25 towns of a dead Hammer account (kotsiras), when I got back to my account. You were trying to noble that account after sending nukes from alot of THE players.
    You managed to get (cap and recap) 6-7 villages that I took (with 10-15 incomings still landing at them) and you call that success over me? You being double my size back then? Congrats! You are an ... awesome noob (sorry noob - bookie has nothing to do with you :lol: !)

My ODA rise and BH tribal ODA overall rise, proves your ... bs once more. I would not want to go into reports... Or should I post some, just to prove you wrong once more? Bah...

That was ANOTHER below the belt ace! Niklam has continously attacked both me and alot of others in all K's. He did miniops on at least 3 of us. ON HIS OWN as you never followed his lead! All you did was bla bla bla (as allways). No action! No nothing.
    Lastly, he kept defending his account after we hit him continously for weeks. Defended at the fullest possible success! Never quit! Me and the BH leadership RESPECTED that. That is the reason he is in BH now.

Is there a hope, that we will see some good pnp from you? Bah! That was probably just an exception to the general rule...

robot out

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  17. davepowa1

davepowa1 Guest

op planing

thank you for the complement (bookie):icon_biggrin:

its good to have people have faith in you
    for good opps you need to be very organized or it wont work
    but not only that
    is it take a hell of a lot of time too
    i thank BH for every person that participated :icon_wink:
    there were a few that didn't but im sure they would a if we didn't have the situation of quinny quitting/deleting
    there would of been a lot more

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  18. schietstoel

hey bookie, you forgot to hit "Delete"

19. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

No he did not :icon_idea:

20. schietstoel

I miss him already..

No ofcourse i dont xD