BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser79042

We care less for you nobling 1.5k barbs in this thread aces :icon_wink:

To get it back on track for those still interested...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, S_P

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 21/09/2010 11:37:23

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,185
Side 2: 440
Difference: 1,745

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,555,328
Side 2: 4,072,190
Difference: 16,483,138

chart

S_P has not been mentioned almost at all in this thread. However despite them not being "pnp - advertised", they have spent some of BH's tribal resources assisting THEir allies.

And unfortunately, nobles do not come cheap nowadays...

As for "THE remains" and in order to be able to do some comparisons:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 21/09/2010 11:37:23

Side 1: 1,887
Side 2: 404
Difference: 1,483

chart

Side 1: 18,004,334
Side 2: 3,748,652
Difference: 14,255,682

chart

robot out

DeletedUser

just a quick update the 3 weeks 24/7 opp on me is an amazing success!! i wont post stats or say how you have pushed me into the top 20 for odd or that i actually have more points than when you started! oh and im up on caps on both of you :icon_eek: loving the defence nukes now!

sorry just hgad to say seems on the last page i was dead and buryied.........:icon_biggrin: to infinity and beyond!

DeletedUser79042

Ummmm... I guess, 3-4 weeks and about a total of some 4-5 THOUSAND incomings at a BH remote player who seemed like a juicy target for THE comeback and guess what?

Side 1:
Players: theshearjoy
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, S_P

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 10
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 300,382
Side 2: 89,343
Difference: 211,039

chart

Anyone care to comment on THE fiasko? At all? Is THEre anyone out THEre anymore?

robot out

DeletedUser

lol idk i am not down there so cant really say any thing about him

but here in the north well idk it seems like we are holding a good line

DeletedUser

ohh thank s r2 for the post and they have kept 3 out of that 10 only so technically 39 -3 not for the want of trying, but hey hats off to sitters and the tribe for some pretty amazing things, didnt even ask for support till week 2 ...

and dan on the last page you were so up on the reports and so clued up to me having no troops and no skill etc etc etc whats changed in the space of a week?

hats off BH and to my partner in crime (knows who)

DeletedUser

man i said idk whats up in the south not that i think that u are a god now

i never said u dont have skill man i know u have i said i dont agree with ur tactic

and see i am not in S_P any more ofc i have access to their forum for some reason :) but i dont check ur reports any more no interest to me

and congratz on new ODD i guess u earned it with hard work

DeletedUser

lol dan ol buddy ol pal;) but yeah r2 ive been in there forum aswell really nothing there. i didnt see and recent ops nothing. lol just a bunch of report of attacks and supports

DeletedUser79042

I have new intel. Some of you - know- who, prepare to be blasted... :axemen:

Ask avangelista for details... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

my attacks like arnt there anymore and i have no reports of them anywhere from a BH player. I was like "wtf"? and the only one that landed was a scout on one nuke villages that was recently used so my nuke was damaged

DeletedUser

man i said idk whats up in the south not that i think that u are a god now

i never said u dont have skill man i know u have i said i dont agree with ur tactic

and see i am not in S_P any more ofc i have access to their forum for some reason :) but i dont check ur reports any more no interest to me

and congratz on new ODD i guess u earned it with hard work

i am no god and so your a refugee now?

DeletedUser

call me what ever u wish i am on S_P side just not in the same tribe with them yanduley should expect a second wave from me soon