BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

There is no need for proof anymore. THE doesnt seem to like BH, BH doesnt seem to like THE, so now its war.

DeletedUser

JP's post at our tribes shared forum some days ago:

Well. First of all, I did warn you that things would get nasty for you as you came too near with Hammer core players. Those exact players got together and thanks to a rather amazing negotiation which was a total diplomatic triumph of mme Mcmellow with OUR primary adversary (BH), who took all their takes after considerable bloodbaths and countless rebuilds of nukes at home bases, (in contradiction to your walkarounds against Hammer inactives), we unanimously agreed that we should join BH if we ever were offered to do so.
And we did.
And we will hunt you down and destroy you with countless attacks.
And we will honour our new tribemates and leaders for the opportunity they gave us to both stay in game and hunt you down! Cause to my eyes AND TO ALL EX HAMMER PLAYERS you were nothing but JACKALS who came for easy food.

As a last comment, your leaderships arrogance, (aristocracy as you want to call it - ffs), was amazingly bitter and insulting whenever you posted something at the shared BH-THE forum and I was really startled that BH leadership never EVER, put in an extra word to your bs posts. I and the rest of us ex Hammer, kept from posting there out of respect to our new leadership.

Today as we ex Hammer and for quite some time FULL BH members, are already hunting you down in ALL K's, I am sure you have started to feel the BH syndrome of CARPET nuking attacks that I have been suffering for quite some time back in Autumn :lol:. Only this time, it is multiplied by a factor you still cannot do the math to discover.

We will get you ... Soon... :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

robot out

From the day you joined you were no longer any ex...only a Berserk Hound. Now go eat:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

From the day you joined you were no longer any ex...only a Berserk Hound. Now go eat:icon_twisted:

Ahhhh... there it is. ^_^ My TW philosophy. Applicable to all worlds and all tribes.

iloveu.gif

DeletedUser

who the feck are you?

Simple to see BH declared after they got DECIDE on board, after B or whoever GREEN now is ceased fire against DECIDE so DECIDE could better help BH, and after BH knew RAM was attacking THE.

Ok, first you will soon learn who he is. And youll get surprise.

Second, Decide started launching on Kriva after the declaration letter was sent (which i believe was sent on Thursday if i am right, so basically made up during the days before)

Third, Ram Vs THE. I don't see any real frontline, maybe launching some nukes here and there but I believe RAM is launching on BD and your only being launched on for distraction.

Lastly, Decide not being attacked B, and B not attacking Decide. I thought you were thinking B is only full of noobs so them attacking Decide or not attacking them isnt supposed to be a huge factor.

DeletedUser82183

a real serous question how much was that keg and where do you get them from?

So far this has to be the most serious of all questions and statements.

Easy to pick up a keg at any local beer store, with a slight deposit for the keg.
But that's a lot of beer for a cheap price. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You mean how Decide launched locally against Kirv in retaliation for incoming from THE?

You mean while ~B~ were trying to find out what was going on as some of their larger players left them to pilot accounts for THE so their attacks stalled?

Are RAM attacking? Thanks for the confirmation.

But setting these questions aside...

How would this situation, the way you word it, be any different from THE going after Hammer when BH had been working on them for a few months already?

ill just respond to the first where you show you know nothing. Kriv joined us months ago. Is DECIDE just realizing he left them now?

Thanks for proving you are full of it.

DeletedUser

Jubal your thinking too much into this, Hammer could have said the exact same when THE declared after our inactivty problems and BH hounding our frontline with nukes.

shaunc, you know this answer. We declared on DECIDE and Hammer. Who else in the top 5 is BH fighting?

Mick876

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 115,423
Difference: 115,423

chart

First caps go to BH it seems. Lets see what the week a head brings.

DeletedUser

If any player thinks RAM will let them relocate into our desired territories they are sadly mistaken. THE had a member do this and now he faces the consequences as would he if he was in any tribe. RAM are not at war with THE, just any idiot who strays into our part of the world without my permision.

DeletedUser

shaunc, you know this answer. We declared on DECIDE and Hammer. Who else in the top 5 is BH fighting?

two tribes that were already weakened by fighting wars with Green and BH. Don't care what you say, you jumping on DECIDE and Hammer was not even, but hey not going to complain anymore about whats fair and unfair in a war game, BH destroyed hammer and you tagged along kudos.

DeletedUser

Reaper - your opinion is askew simply because you do not and cannot fully appreciate or understand the complexities involved in this particular matter.

You are looking for any excuse to jump on the "lets bash THE" bandwagon and apparently this one will do. However, your excuse for bashing is based upon a naieve understanding of the situation or at least from a very slanted perception of it.

But in an effort to cross the divide to how you see this matter I will sum up what you stated in you last post:

I hope the reason you are saying I cannot understand the "complexities" involved, is simply due to my lack of knowledge of what went on, and nothing else being implied on your part.

In no way was I looking to jump on the bandwagon, I have held the same stance on this particular issue since the recruiting first happened, which was well before any support was sent BDs way.

There are reasons of course why it was made difficult for THE to go after BH, which is why I chose BD as the worst ally right now in the best/worst thread. Not only did THE have to back you up with their "minimal" support (both in the way of O and D), but they also were told publicly (probably as well as privately) of the close relationship between yourself and BH, and what attacking them would mean.

No matter what the situation was however, it means little in the long run. Yes there were relationships between their enemy and ally, yes they had other things to worry about, however they still got bent over in front of the whole of W30 with no retaliation. They had plenty of time between the end of hammer war, and helping BD to go after BH. They just didn't have it in them.

with this reply:

It depends on what you have got under the hood of your pants as to whether or not an objective observer would consider it a "good look". You clearly didn't think that one through ;)

:lol:

Despite the witty retort, I'm sure you know what was meant, and this does not change it.

DeletedUser

I feel like I should be posting something here... but this was written in the sky for months. Very often would a tribe try to undermine us and we just kept quiet, we knew we were right but we are (well were) the sleeping giant of the North and we didn't want to make a little splash. When we throw a rock in the water you better brace for a Tidal Wave. I respect JP, his leadership style has kept THE in the top for much longer than they should have been. At a certain point you can't push around everyone if you can't impose yourself anymore. I could flame but it's not my style, I'll let the other BH members flame away, since I know they can back it up.

DeletedUser

ill just respond to the first where you show you know nothing. Kriv joined us months ago. Is DECIDE just realizing he left them now?

Thanks for proving you are full of it.

Either my lack of wording that correctly or your lack of reading it right may have caused some confusion here.

Let me try this again...

THE launched on Decide and Decide launched on Kriv, a member of THE.

BH did not tell THE to launch.
BH did not tell Decide to fight back.

So how exactly did BH get Decide on board as you stated earlier?

Mick876

Decide fought back because they are at war with THE, or do THE want all there enemys to lie over for them? A few of them even came to me for a very good Nuking script i have, Which i gladly gave them when i found out it was going towards a good cause :)

Hybookie

Either my lack of wording that correctly or your lack of reading it right may have caused some confusion here.

Let me try this again...

THE launched on Decide and Decide launched on Kriv, a member of THE.

BH did not tell THE to launch.
BH did not tell Decide to fight back.

So how exactly did BH get Decide on board as you stated earlier?

[17:14:28] masterquinn®: we are allied with DECIDE in this attack
[17:14:36] masterquinn®: they werent supposed to attack yet, but they got trigger happy
[17:14:55] masterquinn®: i thought that was obvious

With B members :-D
[17:17:16] masterquinn®: we were in discussions with your leaders too... its too bad you jumped ship

[17:18:12] masterquinn®: and now look at what situation your in now....
[17:18:31] masterquinn®: decide and b will be friendly after this, under our guidance

GL to both sides.

DeletedUser

[17:14:28] masterquinn®: we are allied with DECIDE in this attack
[17:14:36] masterquinn®: they werent supposed to attack yet, but they got trigger happy
[17:14:55] masterquinn®: i thought that was obvious

With B members :-D
[17:17:16] masterquinn®: we were in discussions with your leaders too... its too bad you jumped ship

[17:18:12] masterquinn®: and now look at what situation your in now....
[17:18:31] masterquinn®: decide and b will be friendly after this, under our guidance

GL to both sides.

I knew the timing of things would just happen to work out this is true.

But we took advantage of a situation which we did not influence.

Back to my original question now?

And yes Bookie, GL to both sides.

DeletedUser

To the leaders of THE....When you wish to stand above those around you, make sure the platform you form is a stable one...:icon_neutral:

[SPOIL]Ones created with arrogance and lies usually FAIL
ladderfail.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser92

We've seen the logs where BH and DECIDE leadership admit to having worked on this for over a month. We've seen the reports of RAM nukes hitting THE players, and wouldn't-cha-know-it, BH launches its OP right then and there. THE and BD are at war with at least five of the top-ten tribes in the world, perhaps more on each end. Are the odds fair? They never are. We're not going to "cry" about that. Hitting someone when their back is turned is tactically sound.

But if it takes that much firepower to defeat THE and BD, isn't that also a sign of how strong we are?

And if you lose...

...Isn't it even more-so?

Stop talking trash. The game is in a different window - either you beat us and you're the strongest, or you don't and you're not. We welcome the challenge.

DeletedUser

I hope the women around enjoyed our sexaaaayyy BH players... !

ROOAAR !

DeletedUser

I will not deny that a few top members in each tribe have been talking for awhile now.

My point is simply this: BH did not put this in place.

Is THE a strong tribe? Sure they are. Players can say what they want about THE but it is undeniable.

We saw an opportunity evolving and decided that now was as good a time as any.

Stop talking trash. The game is in a different window - either you beat us and you're the strongest, or you don't and you're not. We welcome the challenge.

I agree with you here JP.
It's a war game. Let's war and have some fun.