BH Gets drunk.. again

xinryr

Mm, I think JP is to smart not to have seen this coming. I wouldn't be all that shocked if they have sone sort of overly elaborate contingency plan for this.

If not this will be THE's first war where they don't have some sort of advantage (I consider being the one to declare as an advantage, if nothing else) that I've been around to see.

McMellow interesting point, although I'd like to say that when JP isn't representing THE he is a very nice guy. If that last sentence sounds like an insult it wasn't intended to :/ I did love that metaphor, I actually laughed :D

That said, I think BH has a good shot at this, but I wouldn't base my judgement on a day's worth of stats (inpressive as they may be).

Also, since we have a new mod I think it'd be good to remind you all that most of you are adults and that this is a political argument, not a personal one. *does some monk stuff*

DeletedUser

i guess u can say when the dukes of BH get drunk.... there a major shake down going down!

xinryr

That and the fact that a lot of the arguments here were winding down or nonexistant. Their timing was good in a lot of ways, I guess.

DeletedUser79042

JP, i love you man.. that counts for something doesnt it? Have a beer, and give me a hug!

Dammit. You guys are not recruiting him as well ? At least before doing so, give the rest 4-5 active THE players a chance to come over, or even have them create an ....academy tribe. They may get their 6-8 sits along with them.

Should you decide to do so, I have a name proposal for THE academy of BH. We may call this new tribe -THEINACTS- :lol:

robot out

DeletedUser

A little more detailed of an answer for you...

- Approx $350 for Domestic, and $395 for Import (CDN Prices)
- you can either purchase an import tap for $35 - that you can keep, or you can borrow a domestic tap for $25 each time you get a keg
- since we only drink imports (kudos to the over-seas beers - esp Stella Artois), we decided to just purchase the import tap
- There are 50 Liters of beer in the keg. ( I think we calc'd it at 5 1/2 24's for practically the same price)
- You need to order it at LEAST 1 month before purchasing it (so the local beer store has it in stock)
- Some beer stores require a deposit (so your not just screwing around)
- The return of the empty keg nets you $50 (CDN).
- Any beer store will order it for you

thanks :) will cost more i bet as i work in the dreaded £££££'s i detect a messy time ahead for me in the near future just done 4 cases of stella this weekend :icon_redface: oh and a bottle of vodka woops

on a war note looks like this will be exciting to watch

DeletedUser92

Clearly, some people really don't know me. In fact, I'm gonna invoke Pajuno as a perfect "WTF" moment. Pajuno has clearly been proven right for having declared that just because his tribe took a bit of a beating in the stats, it was far from dead. Phoenx is, despite my own best efforts, doing pretty damn well. As for my attitude, like some others have said - talk to me about stuff other than the game. Especially since I've said many a time that I play a role here, and that its a frikkin' game.

I promise, I don't bite. I have a girlfriend, she'd rip my *Expletivedeleted* off.

DeletedUser80608

Clearly, some people really don't know me. In fact, I'm gonna invoke Pajuno as a perfect "WTF" moment. Pajuno has clearly been proven right for having declared that just because his tribe took a bit of a beating in the stats, it was far from dead. Phoenx is, despite my own best efforts, doing pretty damn well. As for my attitude, like some others have said - talk to me about stuff other than the game. Especially since I've said many a time that I play a role here, and that its a frikkin' game.

I promise, I don't bite. I have a girlfriend, she'd rip my *Expletivedeleted* off.

if i where you, i would write a book about it..

stupid writer!

DeletedUser

sarcasm

and that its a frikkin' game.
well, man what can i say its come down to stupid comments like this ?
i hear a bit of that sarcasm already and wow ive been hearing it alot wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh :icon_rolleyes:

and the only one out of your players that seems to be fighting is niklam :icon_razz:

and where is don3012 on holiday he moved troops once ok back to nuking your // you know what off :axemen::axemen::axemen:

slates9

:lol: JP, Your a funny man. You claim to be at war with DECIDE, RAM and BH?

You've been at war with DECIDE since November, that's around 8 months. Don't use that excuse anymore, now it's just your fault you haven't "fully focused" on them. Maybe this will teach you to work harder next time.

Secondly, RAM is hitting one player. One player who tried to noble in the churches (or possibly of one of them I cannot quite recall) How do you think they're going to react. One player does not equate to a war. :icon_neutral:

And to whichever memeber said we caught you with your pants down, I can only agree (not trying to take the piss there or anything) however, I feel it's only your own fault, as from these conquers...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Slates9
Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21
chart

...almost every village was empty, and when nobled, did not even have troops defending a frontline. They were just empty. I did, on the other hand manage to find one report

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/1808811acad7a025a359d52c45153753

Seems things might get a little easier for DECIDE on Kriv now. Anyway, JP, it's a war game. All's fair in love and war blah blah blah. You knew this was coming, and if you honestly didn't...Then maybe you should bring AK back into the fold. I'm sure he would've

DeletedUser

I see no action

wheres the action? is there going to be a retaliation? or have we got ya running scared :icon_evil:

work10492411flat550x550075fsumme-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

LOL, more showing of late game mice roaring as lions, where was the dec on THE when THE was at it's prime? WE would have ripped you to pieces so you wait until THE is at it's weakest (and W30 is at it's weakest)

good achievement guys, when you got a family in tribe nobling bunch of Noobs @ number 1, as I said in a different thread, late game play involves zero skill, so congrats

DeletedUser

Come on Pink, the same could said for nearly every war, "if you only warred with us in our prime we could."

If's and could's are in the past, this is the present.

respect.

edit. And who are you refering to the "no.1 family in nobling bunch of noobs"

slates9

LOL, more showing of late game mice roaring as lions, where was the dec on THE when THE was at it's prime? WE would have ripped you to pieces so you wait until THE is at it's weakest (and W30 is at it's weakest)

good achievement guys, when you got a family in tribe nobling bunch of Noobs @ number 1, as I said in a different thread, late game play involves zero skill, so congrats

*Slow, sarcastic clap*

I've missed you TPP. Missed your trolling, your pointless comments, your lack of knowledge.

I guess you've missed the reasons for declaring? Because if you had read them, you would see why we haven't declared earlier...And late game play needs no skill? Maybe so, but it needs at least enough to not leave empty villages on a vulnerable front :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

With all due respect Slates showing that you are nobling cities from defence cities when you are not recapping or under severe other pressue by your own admission does your reputation more harm than good.

Congratz on the caps and I hope you take on board what I have just said.

slates9

Oh I know that, but I only have 4 villages down there and I didn't actually plan to be nobling from them but I'd scouted, seen it was empty and just launched from the closest place I could.

DeletedUser

These are the words of someone still living in the past. It does not matter what race you show up for or when but you never show up with a flat tire and then whine about how it use to be full. If you wish to be on top and speak ill of those around you , then you need to stay in shape and be prepared to battle to the end. How the arrogance still shows with your own statement. THE in prime does not guarantee you the win, as you cannot say you could have ripped BH to pieces.

You also say that only THE has the skill and now no others do because this world is almost done???? When did you get promoted to the close the world guy??? With the class of players in this world that is a pretty bold statement coming from the likes of you. I hope everyone takes notice of what you just said and understands it.

When it comes to your whole post, I can only say......
[SPOIL]
ImperialWalker-fail.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Just sums it all up beautifully - arrogant, deluded and a pointless post. Why on earth are people attacking THE - just read their views. They are the best, everyone else is rubbish, W30 is poor, etc etc etc. Just go ahead and hit the delete button and leave the world then TPP. My bad, you already did.

We're not going to "cry" about that. Hitting someone when their back is turned is tactically sound.

Unfortunately JP, TPP didn't get the internal memo about not crying about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Official Clarification again:

RAM is not in war with THE but some loose silly member of THE nobled one of our village thinking its an easy food and we just sent few nukes at him to make him realize his space but he's already doomed coz he acted without knowledge of what this might bring this to his tribe.

red.png
-KRIV K47 SE 089 (758|498) K479,517RyansDad [RAM]Krivolapov [THE]29th May 2010 - 03:39:17

We will not organize ops on entire THE but we'll expand like what we always do in any direction that sees fit and if any of THE members are in the way they shall not be spared. That is why I said THE is BD part II. BD too tried to attack us when they already had their hands full. You silly guys never know how to measure the size of the bone before swallowing it. Be sure your neck can handle it or else it'll get stuck, choke you and kill you. :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nelson Mandela wrote:: "When "THE" enemy is committed to a mistake(invoking BH) we must not interrupt him too soon." :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: