BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

I fail to see how to I am bitter or whining I am simply pointing out why you don't like THE, because we rejected you. I haven't played for like 9 months why would I care about what is happening to THE so I can't see how I would be bitter...

I also fail to see why you think BD were right in inviting you, meh that's my posting done for a view months, enjoy the dead world guys and gals.

that isnt the reason i dont like THE so you are pointing the wrong way, and you care so much to reply.

as for my recruitment it worked out well, never a negative day and at least we had some grace in defeat.

and i agree about the decide thing never a war there.

DeletedUser

True.
There was no declaration from either side, no tribal op from either side, just local players having local battles, one side trying to set an outpost and the other trying to avoid it. For that, DECIDE considered BD their enemy and we treated them the same as they had declared war.

BTW, Skunk not only made you lose 90% of your offensive, but also took some villages from you. If I remember well, he named one of them as "Skunk 2 - Parm 0", although my memory could be wrong, maybe you could correct me.

Thats is correct and in fairness renamed that to 2-1 after my 90% loss. I got one ;)

cececole

Incorrect. BD didnt declare war on DECIDE nor were they ever at war with DECIDE.

DECIDE were in the way of cainine- beaker123 ismoke and myself in relation to expansion. Skunk came after a new outpost I developed in K45 resulting us as players going to war with one another. Turned out it wasn't much of a war since he and I were both very well stacked on the frontlines and when I did try to get through I would have had to use all my offences and lost 90% of them.

BD were never at any stage at war with DECIDE. It was a tense border and there were expansion issues which are a natural part of the course of the game. War is where both sides launch massive strikes on their target enemies. That never happened.

While there was never any declaration, BD continued attacks on DECIDE accomplished their purpose--BD forced DECIDE to kept a serious portion of our support tied up on BD's borders, far away from our war with THE and unavailable for our defense against THE.

Whether there were "massive" strikes or not, it was a helluva a lot more than an occaisional skirmish with 3 BD players expanding. Frankly, until BD started fighting Phoenx, we considered that BD was much more active, effective and successful against DECIDE than THE. (We just didn't want to taunt THE with that knowledge to make them try harder.) But painting it as a few BD players trying to expand is far from the truth, given the fact that BD and MF worked in coordination to produce near constant activity on that front for a long time. Perhaps it should be termed a war of attrition?

BD/MF consistantly sucked up our attention, support and nukes. So, perhaps we should just call our engagements with MF/BD a 2nd front in our war against THE?

DeletedUser79042

enjoy the dead world guys and gals.
Rest assure, that at least myself, I do enjoy THE dead part anyway.

So I am good. You care to pilot one of THE dead after all these 9 months?
I will make sure you will live a monumental experience TPP and you will enjoy. Take that to the bank. Ask bookie for details :icon_evil:

robot out

Last edited:

spleen mage

because there leaders took the time to interview and test me out, then when they got me had the time for me in game and out of it, why you think that is? yes i demonstrated what they required and knew i had the mind to learn more.also demonstrated ingame.:

If I remember, the reason THE wouldn't take you was because you were more then happy to give us information from Erevos. We didn't think you were trust worthy.

I think we were right.

Hybookie

Rest assure, that at least myself, I do enjoy THE dead part anyway.

So I am good. You care to pilot one of THE dead after all these 9 months?
I will make sure you will live a monumental experience TPP and you will enjoy. Take that to the bank. Ask bookie for details :icon_evil:

robot out

Details on what?

DeletedUser79042

Details on what?
Bookie, you are ... around? Wow! And Goodbye!

258trollsprayd.jpg

bah, I think this will have no effect on you. Waste of money...

So, what is going to happen? Will you take the remaining 15 members of THE with you and join the The Future Barbarians (TFB) tribe and play super leader once again? Or drive/pilot an ex - whatever (we know :icon_idea: ) account that comes in your hands? Or will you just go barb and spare us from doing stats like this?

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Players: Petra

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 11
Difference: 202

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,067,828
Side 2: 102,623
Difference: 1,965,205

chart

people might want to observe the ... 11 recaps you succeeded in the just 5-6 hours you spent fighting over an initial 3 day period. You had way too many nukes to suceed in alot more than this poor result. But you chose to call it a day. Good. No need to fill in TPP, I just did.

robot out

the pink panther

If I remember, the reason THE wouldn't take you was because you were more then happy to give us information from Erevos. We didn't think you were trust worthy.

I think we were right.

Oh hai Spleen long time no speak, not on skype anymore as if I had it I would prob start playing again :lol:

AT R2D2 or something similar, anytime you want to start a new world at the same time as me and see who lasts let me know.

DeletedUser

I think we were right.

ahh bless you, what next will you come up with, truth is a handfull of people know my intentions and my reasons.

i loved erevos so much was 118-4 up on villas your point was?

Hybookie

Bookie, you are ... around? Wow! And Goodbye!

258trollsprayd.jpg

bah, I think this will have no effect on you. Waste of money...

So, what is going to happen? Will you take the remaining 15 members of THE with you and join the The Future Barbarians (TFB) tribe and play super leader once again? Or drive/pilot an ex - whatever (we know :icon_idea: ) account that comes in your hands? Or will you just go barb and spare us from doing stats like this?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Petra

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 11
Difference: 202

chart

Side 1: 2,067,828
Side 2: 102,623
Difference: 1,965,205

chart

people might want to observe the ... 11 recaps you succeeded in the just 5-6 hours you spent fighting over an initial 3 day period. You had way too many nukes to suceed in alot more than this poor result. But you chose to call it a day. Good. No need to fill in TPP, I just did.

robot out

HAHA coming from the guy who would only engage me when he knew others were attacking me. Like I told you in game r2 your a shit player. Always have been always will be. But its funny how your throwing up these stats. I dont deny I beaten. Sorry to break the news to yah bud but anyone could of been on my account and had the same outcome. So you can come back with some lame ass post about how bad I am etc.. etc.. Now if I had no life like yourself I would of done more but I'm not going to devote every waking minute to just delay the nobling.

Oh and total attacks were around 6800-7000.

DeletedUser80229

Hmm I'm pretty sure he could of token you if you didn't have your whole tribe supporting you.

DeletedUser79042

Oh and total attacks were around 6800-7000.

That is called a tribal op bookie. This is TW. Remember? I think not, since you played none the past months as it seems. You fully stacked and left your account on autopilot. Only bs talk as allways, where you seem to have PhD in bs-speech writing.

When time was right we, (not just me), hit you hard.

We cleared your (well not exactly yours) defenses, like daisy cutters with our countless nukes.

You quit.

Good riddance!

robot out

PS
1. As for the other comments of yours, I will leave the rest of coplayers and enemies do their critique should they ever decide to do so.
2. You are now a troll in this forums and nothing more to my eyes, ever since you quit your account. Same category as TPP.

DeletedUser

Sorry to break the news to yah bud but anyone could of been on my account and had the same outcome. So you can come back with some lame ass post about how bad I am etc.. etc..
and sorry to break this news to you bookie, but most other players would have actually used their nukes, rather than leaving them sat undefended at home to die and give us easy ODA. Its that action that calls into question your abilities as a player.

DeletedUser80608

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 588
Side 2: 113
Difference: 475

chart

Side 1: 170
Side 2: 1
Difference: 169

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,540,679
Side 2: 1,104,946
Difference: 4,435,733

chart

Side 1: 1,652,451
Side 2: 7,454
Difference: 1,644,997

chart

Hybookie

Hmm I'm pretty sure he could of token you if you didn't have your whole tribe supporting you.

My whole tribe? Anyone in THE could vouch that maybe just maybe I had 30-40% of the defense in my villages from the tribe. You see you fail to realize that with your carpet bombing it allows for people to shift there support in between villages. So before you start assuming like most of idiots do make sure you know what you are talking about. And as far as R2 he has tried and failed in the past.

and sorry to break this news to you bookie, but most other players would have actually used their nukes, rather than leaving them sat undefended at home to die and give us easy ODA. Its that action that calls into question your abilities as a player.

Of course people would have. But you see its called gambling. Why would I waste all my nukes in an area? When I was on I would dodge what I could so I can then use those nukes to retake any villages in the are that would need renobling. Yeah I lost nukes when I was actually playing because I was not on to dodge. So i fail to see your point or are you just speaking so people know you exist?

That is called a tribal op bookie. This is TW. Remember? I think not, since you played none the past months as it seems.
OF course it's TW. So I failed to play the past months? Why because I wasn't nobling from my account? But since you cant see behind the scenes I could see why you would say that. Why dont you ask your boy niklam how many times I tried getting people in the east to participate in a planned op. Now if he actually has some balls he would say that maybe 1-2 ppl would reply and him not being one of them. Oh and when he did particiapte in an op he would hit either way to early or not at all.

You fully stacked and left your account on autopilot.

If you call that fully stacked then you are more of an idiot then I thought. :-0

Only bs talk as allways, where you seem to have PhD in bs-speech writing.

Then I must of have gotten my PhD from your classes since you are the professor at BS speech writing.

When time was right we, (not just me), hit you hard.

I know congrats to davepowa for a well planned op.

DeletedUser79042

Then I must of have gotten my PhD from your classes since you are the professor at BS speech writing.
Bookie I am no professor of bs. YOU WERE DECEIVED and mistook classes from someone else using my alias. Well, you should never signup for bs classes. I know, you wanted so badly to get bs-certified. But despite your diploma is a fake such as yourself, you are doing pretty good!

And as far as R2 he has tried and failed in the past.
lol! I was taking all west to my vicinity K25 towns of a dead Hammer account (kotsiras), when I got back to my account. You were trying to noble that account after sending nukes from alot of THE players.
You managed to get (cap and recap) 6-7 villages that I took (with 10-15 incomings still landing at them) and you call that success over me? You being double my size back then? Congrats! You are an ... awesome noob (sorry noob - bookie has nothing to do with you :lol: !)

If you call that fully stacked then you are more of an idiot then I thought. :-0
My ODA rise and BH tribal ODA overall rise, proves your ... bs once more. I would not want to go into reports... Or should I post some, just to prove you wrong once more? Bah...

Why dont you ask your boy niklam how many times I tried getting people in the east to participate in a planned op. Now if he actually has some balls he would say that maybe 1-2 ppl would reply and him not being one of them. Oh and when he did particiapte in an op he would hit either way to early or not at all.
That was ANOTHER below the belt ace! Niklam has continously attacked both me and alot of others in all K's. He did miniops on at least 3 of us. ON HIS OWN as you never followed his lead! All you did was bla bla bla (as allways). No action! No nothing.
Lastly, he kept defending his account after we hit him continously for weeks. Defended at the fullest possible success! Never quit! Me and the BH leadership RESPECTED that. That is the reason he is in BH now.

Is there a hope, that we will see some good pnp from you? Bah! That was probably just an exception to the general rule...

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

op planing

thank you for the complement (bookie):icon_biggrin:

its good to have people have faith in you
for good opps you need to be very organized or it wont work
but not only that
is it take a hell of a lot of time too
i thank BH for every person that participated :icon_wink:
there were a few that didn't but im sure they would a if we didn't have the situation of quinny quitting/deleting
there would of been a lot more

Last edited by a moderator: