BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser79042

I miss him already..

No ofcourse i dont xD

You got me there for a moment schiet...
i-phone screen is not big enough - had to scroll down. I almost thought you two had an affair :icon_eek: Felt some instant guilt... (bah :lol:)

DeletedUser80229

They are some players who are giving a good last resistance in the west other then that they are dead.

DeletedUser79042

Just to keep track...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 16/09/2010 11:03:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,843
Side 2: 396
Difference: 1,447

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,579,365
Side 2: 3,676,528
Difference: 13,902,837

chart

Stats do not matter during wartime as I have posted in the past and most agree to it, but since this not actually a war thread anymore, but rather a nom - nom - nom one, I just thought I post some to keep track of how this "war" evolved so far, 3.5 months after decleration. Also a careful analyst might add some more stats in there (like adding S_P for example), just to see what Alpha meant by his post above.

Is there anyone "driving" THE anymore, or is it on autopilot ? JP? Hmmm - probably not...
Bookie :lol: ? You got another ride :lol: ? Faraway from me :lol: ? Be advised that even if it will not be me in the hood, there are others who would like to know and "take care" of you ... again :axemen:. I have some intel on this issue. Care to share? :icon_rolleyes:

robot out

DeletedUser

yes u should add S_P and THE are still working most of the players that stayed in THE are the active ones and fighting u guys but i say one thing about this stats they show all caps caps against inactives caps against ppl who turned their back on THE so not all this caps are rly true

i remeber in the beggining u nobled some guys like the bigger boss and aco.mne there were more just too lazy going down the cap lines they were inactive and also nobled by THE as far as i know

but its in the past all what left from THE is mostly ex DS members and some true THE members that are located in the west and defending the line
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&id=4049599

slates9

If I read correctly...that's exactly what my robot buddy just said. Stats do not matter, and we have always agreed. Yes, we have posted them, but they can still be posted, whatever is said.

What I have said before though is if you have inactives bordering a tribe you are not on good terms with (Recent Hammer recruitment of BH, and THE's attitude) then they should not be there, especially not such big ones.

Also as many other people have stated, we ate those inactives. Why go for the actives first when the inactives are there for us to grab a better position against them? End of. That's all there is about stats, now I think everyone should just stop caring about when stats are posted. If you have to come here to defend them, then your obviously angry/annoyed/grievous that they are so bad.

DeletedUser

no actually i am not angry i am aware of the situation and happy coz i know that it could be much worse

THE got rid of the inactives lately so they lost most of their pts due to kicking accs and traitors that left and not to ur great nobles not saying that u did a bad job or some thing actually i was amazed of how quick u nobles those inactives and some actives but now THE dropped their bad ships leaving only a few players that rly worth some thing and as alpha said and i think r2 agreed giving u a good fight glad to be on the front with ur ppl i already was border from this game b4 it happened :p

DeletedUser

s_p should be added well by my report list anyway, and never a wiser word more spoken "better to take a sleeping enemy than an awake one " then make the actives sleep :p, THE's best players are the old d_s players they originally recruited, the pilots they got well .... to be desired, but as im a traitor to a tribe i was never in well meh my opinion is my own only

DeletedUser79042

THE got rid of the inactives lately

You might want to add: ...also BH made sure they got rid of their "actives" as well :lol:

As for S_P assisting THE western active players/drivers/pilots/sitted accounts, well, that is something we seem happy to have to deal with from what I read in the forums. Plus tribal and player ODA is rising.

But, dan et al, you see, in this game, persistence, op planning and tribal continuous effort 24/365, is what matters when @ War. And sometimes stats do hide secret truths that only analysts or people with inside intel may get to read.

Like this example :

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Players: JOHN009

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 0
Difference: 123

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,177,617
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,177,617

chart

Some/Most might say the usual slogan dan repeated once more. BH is eating another inactive. Going after dead accounts. Pointwhoring. Especially an account who just got kicked from THE on the 10th of September.

Noone would ever realise that we actually hurried up and "ate" offensive villages that had 110 nukes on their doom march against a player of ours who is hit by both THE remains and S_P players the past week afar from the main tribe cluster? Those nukes, NEVER to reach his walls? Would you dan? Would some other poster maybe? Nah... And since you mentioned aco.mne acct from the start days of the war as an inactive account, I would like to inform you that I received more than 300 nukes from that "inactive" account during the first weeks of operations. BH players nobled him out fast. He or his sitter kept firing. Some of his nukes during those first 5-6 weeks never reaching my walls "disappearing" on their way to my vills... Almost same case as JOHN009 above.

Noone still has not answered my quest for THE's "abandon ship" leadership. I am only half-curious. I/we would have seen if there was any, in the field anyway. Non-existent anymore as it seems ...

robot out

DeletedUser80229

idk if they are inactive, they still manage to hit "delete."

DeletedUser

well as i said i post only the info i had ofc i cant know if u got nukes from aco or any other acc but it just looked like this again ofc only stats and u cant get the wole pic

as for JOHN009 i know hes active and idk why he got kicked from THE

any way i post only about the ex DS members and S_P which hold a line against u
u said some thing about a player getting attacked by THE and S_P u mean TSJ or KSI ????

DeletedUser79042

as for JOHN009 i know hes active
well... You did not do your homework :)

I am afraid Alpha was right ... again :icon_eek: :

idk if they are inactive, they still manage to hit "delete."
John's "driver", hit delete right after launching all he had against us. We got to most of those nukes first though.

u said some thing about a player getting attacked by THE and S_P u mean TSJ or KSI ????
Tell me now that you really do not know the answer to that question:

a. TsJ
b. KSI
c. both of the above
d. none of the above
e. I am just a tourist in w30, visiting only the pnp...

hint: If you miss the right answer, just hit "e" :lol:

DeletedUser

cant get it why ppl are deleting its stupid u should fight to the last villa to make the opponent work to get ur villas and not just drop every thing and leave he could stil snipe nobles and kill nukes its a waste of hard work :(

a. TsJ
b. KSI
c. both of the above
d. none of the above
e. I am just a tourist in w30, visiting only the pnp...

i guess both of them just KSI is stacked and TSJ is cleared and just retaking villas when taken this is a good tactic till u find out u got catted and u have only HQ lvl 1

DeletedUser

man he is not stacked i know he got troos but he moved them from his villas he dodges nukes and some time the nobles and then retakes the villages most reports get back green

idk maybe he has support incoming but from the reports i see his villas are not like KSI villas again i am in the north area so cant tell but i saw many reports actually all of them

DeletedUser79042

okay dan. Sorry for the laughs, but it is obvious that when 1 remote from main tribe cluster player is being continously nuked and catted, but still he is there AND DOES NOT DELETE or LOOSE a SINGLE VILLAGE from 30 min noble range of the attackers, I just cannot keep myself.
You better stick to deal with the northern part and let TsJ or KSI or whoever else you guys are attacking, worry about it. I think they are enjoying it after all... Careful though. All this aggression has consequences. I am sure you all are already experiencing them.:axemen:

robot out

DeletedUser

yes actually i thought i will get more nukes at me after all players ur size can spare more than 100 nukes lol

DeletedUser

im been attacked? first i heard .....:lol: and yes i dodge and whatever gonna take you years to remove me doesnt take alot of troops to kill snipe some nobles or even block them dam i even used 219 rams and 100 cats to do 1 no big deal as i dont need rams as i have no walls when i retake lol

oh and when you take the level 1 farm/hq villas what are you going to do with them? you have created your own support traps thanks for your help! ill get some oda at last .. and know i know who you are chatty man dan :p

DeletedUser

and who am i??? lol

its not my prob i also dont like catting ppl but they decided to do so its their prob i will kep attacking at the north

DeletedUser

dan lol stop picking fights:( its like you wanna get killed lol okay bud?

@r2 i do finfd that rather funny as well but let THE and south S_P do there thing lol 1 player vs 2 tribes funny lol

DeletedUser

me picking fights lol i already did it not so impressed

i am here for friendly talks not fights said nothing that could rly hurt some one actually saw some of ur posts seems like RAM hates u and phoenx alse dont rly like u

but let THE and south S_P do there thing lol 1 player vs 2 tribes funny lol

are u kidding molesb has 8 players on his
azzaray has 3 ppl on him
joseb has also alot on him
even i have 2 ppl attacking me lol

so dont make it look like S_P and THE are such a noobs and attacking a whole tribe on one poor player